The beginning

Hatred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai was busy looking through the files on his desk. He was really busy that day. He needed to check all the reports and signed them on time or he’ll be a dead meat. Busy checking and signing them, suddenly the door was knocked.

“Come in.” he said sternly and HeeYoung, her secretary walked in.

“Excuse me, Mr. Jong In. The chairman is waiting for you in his room.” She said and he nodded in understand. Soon, she left the room.

*Why dad is calling me?* he thought but then he left his room and went to his dad’s room.

Kai knocked the room once and got in after hear his dad’s voice. He went inside with his poker face and pulled the sit in front his dad.

“Why are you calling me, dad?” he straightly asked as his landed on the soft seat.

His dad closed the file that he was checking as he stood up and went to his son’s side. He crossed his arm as watched over Kai’s expression.

“How’s the girl?” he began the conversation.

“She’s doing fine.” He answered in firm.

Seeing his reaction, his father decided to tell him the intent why he called Kai to see him.

“I hope you still remember the plan. The plan is to ruin herself, make her suffer for her entire life and kill her silently and slowly. ”

“Of course I still remember about it. You don’t have to remind it to me.” He said as he showed a fed up face.

“Then, what is this?!” Mr. Kim said angrily as he thrown away a platy of photo on his face.

The photo scattered on the floor and Kai picked them up. He smirked after seeing it which just made the level of his father’s anger increased. The photo was taken when he brought you out for a dinner few day passed, he knew that his father was spying two of you.

“What that smirk means, Kim Jong In-shi?!” his dad shouted.

“You let me do I want on her, right? So you don’t have to babbling at me. I know what I’m doing. So just please tell your man not to spying on me anymore. It’s useless, Mr. Park Jaehyo.” He answered rudely and about to leave the room but his track was stopped.

“Yes. I do let you do anything on her but it doesn’t mean I can’t dabble in.” his dad suddenly said.

“You need to remember before you let the feelings inside your getting out of control.  The feelings that you should let spreading is HATRED not LOVE. Don’t you remember

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter