Vacation

Hatred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai walked along the offshore alone, he let the fresh breeze hit his face. He wished that the strong and windy breeze would bring away all his sadness and problem away. He then saw a huge-flat rock and he decided to sit there. He carefully climbed up there. Even after he break off the engagement, he still felt nothing. The black hole inside his heart was getting bigger making he felt so alone. His eyes suddenly got watery and he didn’t know why. He just felt the world collapsed on him once again. He wanted to be understand, he wanted to be love and he wanted to be cherished but he never be able to feel all of that.

All this time, he lived alone in his own world. No love at all. He tried to get out from his dark past but it was useless. His dad will just pushed him again in it, making him drowning with the past again and again. No ones care for him, he wished for a long time that someone will be there beside him, mind to give a help but the answer was no.

The grudge that he was holding onto you was also the compulsion from his dad. Since his mother died, he was blamed. He always said that Kai shouldn’t be born and regretted to has a son like that. When he was 13, he was sent to London and there he was all alone again until he met Chen. His only friend that understand him so well until now. 

Chen was walking along the offshore with Chun Hee and Hwan. Hwan was happily played with the water as he splashed it towards them. Happily treating Hwan, his eyes flickered when he saw a familiar figure not so far from him sitting on a huge-flat rock.

*Kai?* he thought.

“Chun Hee-ah, wait here okay.. I think that’s my friend.” Chen said and before Chun Hee could answer he already ran towards Kai.

~~

“Yaa, Airin-ah..let’s join us. We’re going to take a look around here..” Chanyeol said as he jumped on the bed making you bounced.

You glared at him but then you smiled looking at his cheerful expression.

“Come on.. you don’t even take a look around this place since we arrived..” Baekhyun added and you agreed.

Didn’t want to disappoint them and didn’t want them to smell that you’re hiding all your feelings, you nodded. You grabbed for your white cardigan and you walked with them out of the room.

Three of you went to the nearby night market. There’re many things was sold but you couldn’t enjoy as you feel someone was eyeing on you. You looked around but there’s no one and your frightened face was a li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter