Care

Hatred
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your eyes flickered opened when the door was knocked harshly. The knocking sound was getting loud seems like the door was going to break. You know it was the loan sharks. It was now the third day and you still have no money to settle the debt. You quickly stood up and locked the door of your room.

“Yah! Open this door! ” the man knocked the door like a mad.

The chock of the door seems like going to fracture. Your eyes wandered around your small room as tears began to fill your puffy red-eyes. Your whole body was trembling in fear as you hugged your knee tightly. You’re scared to death, you know that you could do nothing.

Suddenly, with a strong kick the door finally broke down. There, the loan sharks were now standing with their ferocious face. You’re about to run when one of them grabbed your hair rudely and threw you on the bed.

“Please..l-let me go..” you sobbed in pain.

You begged at them but they laughed devilish when they heard you begging. All things in your small room were smashed by them. Suddenly, two of them held both of your arm and pinned you on the wall.

The rest one cupped your cheek as he drew near his face at you but then a punch landed on you flat tummy. You choked hardly as the pain was unbearable.

“Where’s my money?!” he jerked at your face.

“I-I still don’t h-have the money..please give me a few days more..” you begged while trying to free yourself from them.

That fat man smirked at you while he trailed his finger on your pure cheek down to your neck. You stepped on his feet hardly,making him groaned in pain, it made the two men who was pinning you to the wall threw your small body on the cupboard. Your head knocked on the hard wall and began to bleed. The man then knocked your head on the wall for umpteenth times. Your felt your world was spinning as no more enery left in your weak body. You then heard they laughed whole-heartedly to see you lying weakly on the floor. Suddenly, you felt your body was carried and placed on the bed.

Your vision became blurred by the time you saw the three men standing in front of you. You could see they began to throw away their shirt. One of them went on your top as he began to kiss your neck roughly. Trying your best to stop him but it was useless, he was too strong for you.

“Yahhh! Airin-ah!!!!!”

You heard someone called for your name but it was too late when suddenly, your world became dark.

~~

You jolted up from your long sleep when you felt a throbbing pain inside your head. Your eyes wandered around the simple yet big room that you’re sleeping in. Yes, it wasn’t your room and fears began to strike you out again as your body was trembling. You quickly get out from the bed and ran to towards the door, even your whole body was in pain it didn’t stop you to escape from the room. You was about to twist the knob when someone suddenly appeared in front of you.

“No! let me go!! Please! let me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter