Fresh air

Medicine

She wakes up screaming, the pain's more unbearable. She feels like her chest's going to explode. Tears want to come up but she won't allow them to flow. She wants to get up but her body aches, making her lie down on that too cold, too white bed. A nurse comes in, looking worried. 

- What's wrong?

- It hurts...

The woman looks at her with pity.

- It's almost over miss.

Was she really going to die? Well that's what she thought, she was dying. Nobody never explained her what was happening. She wanted this to end. She was tired of the machines, of all the medicines. She wanted to live like any other girl of her age, not kept in a room by her parents and doctors. Someone comes in, it's that woman again. She's showing her fake smile, as always, and talking with that too sweet voice she had when coming to the hospital. She dares to call herself mother when she's just a snobby step mom, acting all good when she had to. The girl looks at her, annoyed. She doesn't want to see her, so does the woman but they can't protest. It's for the sake of the only man they both love, husband of one, father of the second. They act like they love each other so he won't be hurt. The man comes in, a sincere and loving smile on the face. He kisses his wife and greets happily his daughter. He's smiling like a child during Christmas. The girl thinks he looks a bit too excited. 

- Rin-ah... with your mother we thought about something for your birthday.

- Like bringing old friends who forgot my name?

He glances at her, sadness in his eyes. She gives him the stare back  to show her annoyance. She wants them to leave, she doesn't want to talk about it, it's painful. She's going to turn seventeen and it's going to be two years since she came here, in hospital.

- Your mom thought it's be great if we could take you for a trip, maybe with a friend.

- Since i'm going to die soon?

It's a shock. She never dared to ask anything or complain about things; Her father looks aat her, he feels down.

- You're not going to die.

- Then why am i here? Won't i die soon?

He touches her face with a sad look. 

- You don't remember right?

Sh'es confused. There's nothing to remember... is there? Two years ago she collapsed and damaged her body so she's there now with an aching body and a depressive mind.

- You won't die soon, i promise.

- Will i be able to go out?

- Yes, on your birthday.

- Can i take wals too?

She's relieved, she could cry but she won't because that woman is here. She asks for other things and is happy to know she'll be able to take walks and feel the real air again. She doesn't show her smile and her parents leave the room. Once they're out the woman says to her husband.

- Min Rin looks so arrogant, you shouldn't give her whatever she wants. 

- She never asks for anthing...

She rolls her eyes while sighing before entering an expensive car.

Now that everyone's gone Min Rin starts to sing of hapiness. It's the first time good news came to her ears. While she's singing an old song her door makes a weird noise. When she oppens it she swears she could hear running steps but she can't see anyone. She shrugs her shoulders and close the door then start to sing again. While the music was filling her spirit she started to wonder why she was kept in hospital since she's not dying. It doesn't really matter to her, because she feels like being free and alive, and it's a delicious feeling. 

A woman comes in with clothes, her clothes. The ones she chose but never got to wear. She smells the new scent of new clothes, she's about to burst of joy. She changes and keeps a scream of hapiness when she sees how well they fit her body. She's not really interested in fashion but being able to wear something else than hospital clothes makes her happy. Actually she's not into fashion at all... only wearing a stripped hoddie with cat ears, slim ripped jeans and really large sneakers. She brushes her long black hair, which she never cut since she entered hospital, then get out of the room after taking some daily medicines.

When the big gates open her heart starts to beat really fast. She steps outside with a bright smile, breathing the air, smelling the life. There's a park next to the hospital. She hears music, it almost appeals her. She follows the rythm ad find two guys dancing on the music. Their buddies are looking at the while laughing at the fake battle they're having. Their moves are pretty good, well, really good. She knows a lot about dance, it's one of her "passion". She got scolded a lot because she was dancing in her room, avoiding the pain and switching off her machines. She feels kind of jealous, seeing them dancing so easily... A lot of girls are here screaming and staring at these two hot people. Someone takes her out of her thoughts screaming.

- Hyung! I have the drinks!

A super cute boy appears behind her, all smiling and jumping. He looks like a puppy waving his tail. He's too excited and doesn't see her. She falls down when he bumps into her, the others seem to notice and run towards her. The cute guy realises too and lets his drinks fall on the floor to help her getting up.

- I'm sorry... i... UWAAAAA!!

He scares her a bit, screaming like crazy, but she notices the other guys. One of them hit him.

- Are you okay? Asks a really too hot guy.

- Hm... i'm fine... she answers shily.

- Fallingdown for this... says one.

- Taehyung! There's a hospital nearby, have no idea if she's from there! Another hits him.

- I'm sorry...

- No it's fine, i was just spacing out and got surprised.

- Anyway, you're cute. Says the puppy-like guy.

She blushes a bit and looks away.

- We never saw you before. Says a blonde one.

- Yay, i'm new in the area.

- Oh where do you live? Asks another with a damn bright smile.

- Nearby, dunno the exact place.

- Guess you're really new then. He chuckles.

They're all so cute and seem so nice. She notices the other girls, staring at her, makes her feel uncomfortable. The guys seem to notice and one puts his arm around her shoulder.

- So... Whats your name?

- Min Rim... Park Min Rin.

- Nice! I'm Park Jimin.

- Pleased to meet you.

The girls throw death glances at her. She frowns but Jimin keeps on chuckling and talking to her. The cute puppy boy come towards them with a smile.

- I'm really sorry... Maybe you could take my drink?

- I'm fine tou can keep it. She answers softly.

Talking to them so casually remembers her of the friends she used to have. The only one who didn't change towards her, who was still her friend wasn't allowed to see her, Min Rin step mom says it would just make her sad. When thinking about her she suddenly appears, smiling and waving at the boys beside her. Maybe i should think about a chocolate river... she laughs inside and tries to determine if her friend is real or not when suddenly...

 

 

 

 

A/N haha that's it for today~~ it's not a cliffhanger actually X3 tell if you like this beginning :3 thanks for reading and lots of love to you who read this till the end <3