Chapter nine

✔Revenge, ✘not love

To say I’m unlucky is hundred percent an understatement. Of all people, why do I have to pair up with that ? I watched in amusement as Krystal tried to argue with JYP with her glares. Right, like that will change JYP’s mind.

“No.” See, I knew it. Krystal cocked her head to a side and glared at JYP in disbelief.

“No?” She snorted with her hands now on her hip. ”Who the hell are you to say no to me? You have no idea what I can do to you.” Woah, acting all stuck up huh?      

“Ms Krystal Jung, I don’t have time for any of this. As I said, I’m not here to babysit, so I hope you can stop that childish behaviour of yours. I have no intention nor will I change your partner, you have to learn to get along with people at your age. Either you follow my rules, or you’ll be sleeping somewhere else and find your way out of here.”JYp stated sternly. Seemingly taken aback by his statement, Krystal tensed up a bit, before stomping away with her arms crossed.  I chuckled lightly; she looks like a little kid who did not get what she wanted from her parents…

“What are you laughing at?” I was startled when Krystal suddenly appeared in front of me with a deadly glare. I stopped chuckling and stared at her blankly.

“I’m not laughing.”

“You WERE.”

“Oh, I’m just trying to get healthy. Laughing is good for your health, you should probably try it.” I said with a shrug. “You’re going to get wrinkles if you keep on frowning like this.” I teased while poking the bridge of her nose.

“Yah!” She slapped my hand away harshly. “Do not touch me using those filthy hands of yours.” Feeling very insulted, I stepped closer, ignoring my fast beating heart when our faces are only few inches apart.  

“Don’t flatter yourself, I’ll never want to touch you, Ms flat s.” I smirked when her eyes shifted down to her own chest, before going back to glaring at me.

“You should’ve known better than to insult me.” She whispered harshly and before I know, her knee made contact with my groin. That very moment, it felt like a huge building had crushed my bones, I screamed in pain while rolling on the ground holding my part.

“Oooooo…” The people around formed a crowd, some are laughing, some are cheering, while some pitied me.

“You rock Krystal!” I heard stupid Kai cheered.   

“Amber!” Yuri quickly helped me up. Ouch! That unbearable pain is still there! “You okay?”

“No.” 

“I’ll take you to your tent.” With that said, Yuri placed my arm over her shoulder and helped me to her tent.

“What happened?” JYP asked when we passed by him.

“Krystal Jung kneed him in the groin.” Yuri answered swiftly. JYP nodded understandingly before helping us to the boys’ tent. “Do you need to apply any ointment on your… you know?” Yuri asked a bit teasingly.

“No.” I rolled my eyes at her. “It doesn’t hurt that much anymore.”

“Aish, that girl.” JYP sighed. “I’ll go talk to her.” He excused himself, leaving only the two of us in the tent.

“Seems like your plan is going the wrong way. Instead of making her fall for you, you’re making her hate you.” Yuri chuckled.

“Hey, it’s not funny.” I hissed. “I also hate her more now.” I said while gritting my teeth. 

“Wow, a love hate relationship.”

“Shut up.” I scoffed. 

 

……

 

“You’ll be given a task to complete occasionally and at the end of the day, I’ll select the five pair who did the worst. As a punishment, they’ll not have dinner for that particular night.” JYP explained with a sly smirk. Everyone groaned and booed. Seriously? I don’t think I’ll be having dinner if that Krystal is my partner… “For today, it’ll be a simple one.” 

“There’ll be one today?” Someone asked.

“Of course.” The booing and groaning got louder. “It’s very simple. All you have to do is to get back the flag I’ve placed on a tree 6 kilometres away from here.”

“What?!” The people exclaimed when they heard what JYP said.

“I’ll hand you the map to the place. There are enough flags for all the pairs. Each one of you will have to bring one back to me. And the last five pairs who come back will have to endure their hungry stomach for the night.”  

“Wait! Doesn’t that mean we have to walk 6 kilometres to there, and then 6 kilometres back here?”

“Yes, in short, you’ll be walking 12 kilometres in total.”

“What?!” Most of them shouted with their eyes wide open. To me, it’s not that bad. I’ve even been to a 24 kilometres marathon. Guess rich brat doesn’t know how to walk since they have their chauffeur to fetch them anytime.

“Oh, and you and your partner will be handcuffed together.”

“What?!” My eyes almost popped out of its socket. What the ? Did I heard wrong?

“To have you and your partner to get along, I decided to have you all sticking with your partners when it’s activity time.” What the hell? Me, handcuffed with that ? Oh no, nononono! Not once but every single activity!?

I stomped my way to JYP, and stopped right in front of him with my eyebrows knitted together. Before I could even utter a word, Krystal shoved me aside harshly.

“What the hell is this, Park Jin Young?!” She huffed. “I’m not going to have my hand cuffed with this ert jerk.”

“Hey!” I looked at her defensively. “I’m not a ert.”

“Yeah right.” She scoffed. “You’re a super ertish multi headed jerk.”

“What the hell?” I glared at her, which got me a glare from her as well. We were having this intense glaring competition (which I almost lost), when we heard a click sound. Glancing down at our hands, I was startled when I saw my hand cuffed with hers. Looking back up at her, I saw her looking down at our hands before looking back up at me as well with a confused expression. I turned and saw JYP twirling a key around his finger while smirking.

“That’ll do you good.” He snickered. “You two should get going now, or else you’ll not be having dinner tonight.” 

 

……

 

“It’s this way!”

“Yah! It’s this way!”

“It’s this way!”

“No stupid! It’s here!”    

“No!”

“Here! Yes!”

“No!”

“Yah!!” She brought our cuffed hands up and bit my wrist harshly.

“Ouch!!” I quickly retrieved my hand from her and rubbed it. Oh my, there’s a bite mark here. “See what you’ve done? es shouldn’t go around biting people!”

“What did you just say?!” A bit frightened by her deathly glare this time, I heaved out a deep sigh and raised both my hands in defeat.

“See, I know you hate me. And don’t think I like you all that much either.” I said calmly. “But I really want my dinner, so please, can we work this out together?”

“Fine.” She said while biting her lower lip. Wow, y… wait, what? I did not just admit she looked y while biting her lip. While I was still in my stupid thoughts, I felt a tug around my hand. “Stop spacing out stupid,” She rolled her eyes before dragging me to the opposite side of the place we’re supposed to go.

“Hey, I told you this is the wrong way didn’t I?” I stopped on my tracks causing her to come to a halt.

“Yah! We’re never going to get there if we keep stopping!”

“We’re never going to get there too if we are heading the wrong way.” I argued.

“We’re not going the wrong way. This IS the correct path!”

“Fine,” I breathed out. “Do what you want.” I’m tired of this. I’m so gonna laugh at her face when she realized she’s wrong about this.     

 

 

“Yah!” She shouted out in frustration. “Where the heck are we?” We’re at a dead-end. In front of us stood a tall rock face that blocked us from going any further. We can’t climb it since it’s too steep. I turned to the and gave her a smug look.

”Told you.” I shrugged. “You should learn to listen, little princess.”  

“Argh, you lead the way then!” I snickered before turning back and began walking, slightly dragging the now exhausted little behind me. We could’ve already reached our destination if she didn’t insist on going this way.

I stopped and turned when I heard Krystal yelled ‘stop’. Squatting down, she breathed heavily with her head on her knees.

“Come on. We’re never going to get there if we keep stopping.” I mimicked her.

“I’m tired.” She groaned.     

“Well princess, how about we stay here and rest for the rest of the day?” I mocked. “Seriously, we gotta keep going. It’s dangerous if the sun sets.”

“Arhg!! Fine.” She got up and stomped her foot while glaring at me. I rolled my eyes at her and started dragging her. After who knows how long, we finally arrived our destination. We stood in front of that huge tree, while eyeing the remaining hanging flag in horror.  

“How the hell are we supposed to get that?” Krystal eyes twitched as she eyed the last flag hanging on the tree branch about 10 feet above us.      

“We’ll have to climb this tree.”

“No! I’m not climbing that.” She stated sternly. I sighed while shaking my head. What do you expect? Anyway, I never consider climbing that tree from the first place. Knowing this princess probably never climbed a tree, and that our hands are cuffed together, one fall, we’ll both go down.

“Fine, we’ll have to do this.”    

“What are you doing?” She asked as I knelt down.

“Hop on.”

“Huh?” Ish that stupid girl.   

“If we’re not going to climb this tree, there’s only one way left.” I said while rolling my eyes. “Hop on my back and you’ll try to reach for that damn flag.”

“Argh,whatever!”

“OMG.” I swear this girl weight a ton. She certainly doesn’t look like she’s this heavy. “Did you eat a car or what?” I said while trying my best to stand.

“Yah!” She smacked my head harshly.” I’m so gonna get her after this.

“Quickly! Get that damn flag!”

“I can’t,” I looked up and saw her s. Oh my, they’re bouncing….Seriously, what the hell am I thinking at this moment? “I can’t reach it!” She said while trying her best to stretch her free hand further to reach the flag. “What are you doing you ert?” She yelped.

“Calm down little princess, I’m trying to move you up.” I rolled my eyes while pushing one of her legs up around my shoulder. The other leg immediately came up as well and both her legs are now tangled around my neck. I squatted a little, trying to keep my balance.   

“Oh my god!” She half screamed half yelped, as she tightened her legs.

“Get the freaking flag!” I’m about to lose all my strength, when I suddenly felt her jumped off me, landing on the ground with a loud thud.

“I got the flag! I got the ing flag!” She squealed in delight, as she waved the small flag in her hand happily. I collapsed on the floor, panting heavily while shaking my head lightly at her childishness. She’s pretty cute when she’s not y…

“Ahh!” I screamed in pain when that kicked me. “What the hell?” I looked at her in disbelief.

“That’s for touching me, ert.” Grr, guess I spoke too soon. She’s indeed a conceited y brat…

 

 

 

 


 

Thank you very much for reading this stupid story.

Sorry for the crappy update though...

Anyway, thanks again! Oh yeah, comment pls.