Chapter Twenty-six

✔Revenge, ✘not love

 

I skided across the road, my back paining from the impact. My shirt was torn and it hurts like a .

"Ouch!" I yelped in pain when I touched my back with my hand. I looked at my fingers and gasped when I found blood on it. Damn it, that's going to leave some nasty scars.

Another blast of energy was felt and once again, we were sent backwards. This time my head hit an abandoned car's tyre. My skull probably cracked from the impact.

"." I felt an unknown hit liquid flowing down my forehead. I looked up and noticed that the others were in  the same situation as i was.

"No more you !" One of the hunters charged at Krystal, only to be sent back flying by yet another blast of energy. "!" He got back on his knees right after the blast and was about to charge again at Krystal. 

"I have no interest in playing with small fries like you." Krystal jumped off the mountain of destroyed buildings and landed right in front of the running man. She raised her arm, aiming at the guy who was charging at her. "Now die." With a flick of her fingers, the man was reduced into ashes. 

I watched in horror as she let out a wicked laugh at the man's helplessness. What happened to the Krystal I once knew of?

"Taemin!!!" A girl screamed. "You ing demon!" She pointed at Krystal with hatred. "Come on people, what are we waiting for? Let's attack!" 

With that being said, hunters began throwing aimless attacks at Krystal.Krystal was looking nonchalant as she dodged all attacks at an inhumane speed. With both her arms raised and a smirk plastered on her face, the people around her disappeared into ashes with a blink of an eye.

"Stop! Krystal please!" I screamed and tried to get onto my feet. 

Pain spreaded across my head the moment I was standing on both feet. Sweats were tickling down my forehead and I was feeling extremely dizzy.

I dragged my legs and approached the vampire queen admist the ashes. I f

elt a hand grabbing my wrist, halting me from approaching her.

"Don't." Donghae said. "She'll not hesitate to kill you."

"So be it." I yanked my hand off his grip and approached my princess. She stretched her arm out at my direction, and i closed my eyes anticipating for my dead. When nothing happened, I opened my eyes to see her looking directly at me, hesitation and sadness flashed across her for a moment before she put on a stoic and cold expression.

"Don't come near me." A gust of wind caused me to stumble backwards. "Or you'll end up like them." 

"I," I struggled forward as the wind got stronger."will not," I covered by eyes with my arm and tried my best to advance forward. "Leave you!" I felt my skin being peeled off bit by bit, turning into ashes as I neared her. "Krystal!" I was already a few feet before her and I was panting heavily as I bent down to catch my breath."I love you!" 

I felt the wind stopped all of a sudden.Krystal's hand dropped down to her side as she looked at me blankly. 

"I was embarrassed when my boyfriend broke up with me in front of the whole school on the last day before summer holiday. I initially planned to make you fall for me by disguising as a guy and registering into this camp where I know you'll participate in." I said, my hands reached out for hers but she yanked them back before I could reach them.

"I know I am stupid, but this stupid fell in love with you." I chuckled lightly at the memories we had in the camp. We used to hate each other, aand someway along the road, we fell in love. "Krystal, princess, I know I don't deserve your trust or your love. I made you onto someone you're not. Please, don't hate on all human. You can kill me, or torture me for all you want. But please, don't do this anymore. You are my princess, and this llama is willing to do anything for you as long as you are back to being the angelic princess you are." I forced a bright smile as tears started b at the corner of my eyes. 

"Stop!" A gust of wind threw me a few feet back. Krystal was clutching on her heard, tears streaming down her face as she shook her head vigorously. "I don't wanna hear! I don't believe you!"

"Prin-" My eyes widened and I hastily got up and sprinted to her direction. 

"Wha-" I wrapped my arms around Krystal and spun us around. 

*Bang 

I felt a sharp pain on my back and collapsed to the ground. 

"Amber!" Krystal screamed and crouched down beside me.Donghae who was standing behind Krystal dropped his gun and snapped at me angrily.

"What the hell are you thinking Amber?!" He screamed and ran to my side helping me up by putting my arm around his shoulder. Krystal stood beside us, and stared at us dumbfoundedly.

Everything started because of me….If it wasn’t my reckless behaviour, everything would’ve been fine…….

“Augh!” I pressed my chest as I coughed out blood. I wonder how much time I have before I die….  I looked around and found countless of injured and dead bodies. What have I done? “Sorry.” I somehow managed to mutter out.  “For everything. I didn’t know it will end up like this. Sorry.” I reached out my hand to caress her face, but she turned away.

With her back facing me, I saw her trembling, probably crying. It’s my fault, technically. But wait, if it wasn’t that jerk who dumped me…… I can’t blame others, since it’s me who came up with the idea of breaking her heart……..

Siwon appeared right in front of Krystal in split seconds and stabbed the vampire in her heart. Fortunately Krystal was able to dodge that attack and she jumped few feet away.

"D-don't k-kill-" I felt my whole world spinning and I managed to mumble, "my princess" before collapsing into Donghae's arm.

 

........

 

"Amber!" Krystal leaped and pushed Donghae away before catching her lover in her arms. "D-dont leave me!!! Amber!" She hugged the lifeless body and cried loudly.

"Her wounds are fatal." Donghae said.He stood beside the couple, his finger on the trigger of his gun, readying to fire at the vampire queen anytime.

"P-please save her!" The vampire begged, her hand clutching on Donghae's pants while crying onto the Amber's neck.

"Only if you surrender yourself.".

 

 

 

-....-....-.....-....-

I know, a definition of crappy itself right? Sorry guys, I'm rushing to finish this story so forgive me if it's lame and full of mistakes. Anyways, this is the last chapter before the last chapter. Get it? The next chapter is the last one.

;) thanks for reading