Chapter ten

✔Revenge, ✘not love

“Hey Amber.” I groaned in frustration and slapped his hand that has been shaking my shoulder for quite some time now away.

“Go away Key.” I really hated the fact that he is sleeping right beside of me, making it even harder to have a decent sleep. “Seriously Key GO AWAY.” I mumbled sternly before burying my face into the pillow. I almost screamed out loud had he not covered my mouth with his palm when he pulled me over his shoulder. “Wfft thff fuff?” I was supposed to scream ‘what the ’ at him but his palm muffled my voice.

“Be a good little boy and be quiet for a second will ya?” He whispered while tip toing out of the tent with me still on his shoulder. “Wow, you’re light, kinda, for a guy.” He said while I got off of him when we are out of the tent.

“Shut up.” I rolled my eyes at him while dusting myself. “What are you doing in the middle of the night?” I whispered harshly.

“Follow me and be surprised.” He smirked before grabbing my wrist and dragged me into the woods.

“Where are we going?” I asked but he ignored me. “Seriously dude, if JYP caught us running out in the middle of the night we’re seriously going to get punished.” I warned but sighed when he ignored my again. “What the…” My eyes widened and I gasped in shock at the view in front of me.

“Cool huh?” I saw him smirk at the corner of my eyes.

“Seriously? You guys are throwing a party in the middle of the night in the middle of the forest?” I shook my head in disbelief as I eyed the people dancing around swaying their hips to the music. I glanced at a person when he changed the music with a phone connected to a mini speaker and started hopping around.

“Why not? It’s been pretty boring the past four days. All we did was sitting around fishing or do those stupid activities.”

“Don’t remind me.” I put a palm out and shook my head. Key chuckled understanding me.

“But yours should probably be interesting. I mean, you’re partnered with THE Krystal Jung.” He smirked. “Have you fallen for her? I mean who wouldn’t.”

“Nah, if you were the one cuffed with her and the one who had to skip dinner every single time, I doubt you would enjoy being partnered with that Krystal .” I rolled my eyes dramatically and he snickered.

“Hey, don’t be mean.” He slapped my arm.

Key and I had gotten really close this days and I’ll say he’s really a nice guy. He is wealthy and all but he’s not cocky. I was really surprised when he came out to me yesterday and told me he’s gay. I mean I’m not surprised he’s gay but I was surprised he told this to a person he only met three days ago. He even told me he had a crush on me on the first day, but then the feeling just faded. Well, I was really relieved though.

“Well well, look who we have here.” A voice from behind made me roll my eyes so hard I could almost see my brain. Key snickered and I glared at him before turning on my heels. “Hey loser.” Jerkface greeted ‘politely’ with that stupid smug smirk of his.

“Hey Kai.” I mentioned his name with the dirtiest tone I could muster.

“I thought you’d rather sleep, you know, since that’s what losers do.”

“Very mature.” I muttered and was about to snap back at him when one of his underlings came into view.

“The girls are here.” Sehun exclaimed excitedly.

“I know, some of the girls are already here.”

“No, The girls.” Sehun air quoted. I wonder who ‘The girls’ are… Then suddenly, it got so quiet and the only sound available is the music that is still playing. Everyone is looking at one direction so I turned my head at the direction to see what is going on.

Three girls are swaying their hips ily while cat walking in. Then the boys began cheering and squealing while I just stared at the girl in the middle. She is wearing an off shoulder crop top that shows off her creamy white shoulder and a skater skirt. I can’t seem to tear my eyes off her while she cat walked to our direction with her two ‘minions’ beside her.

“Oh God, she’s so damn hot!!” One of the boys shouted dreamily.

“Yeah she is.” I blurted out unconsciously and my eyes widened when Key looked at me with a sly smirk. I sighed and shook my head. “Yeah, I admit she’s hot, but that doesn’t mean she isn’t a .”

“Who is a ?” I was startled when Krystal magically appeared in front of me, while sending me her usual deadly glare. I smirked before poking her cheek with my index finger.

“The one who asks.”

“Yah!” Sulli, one of her minions crossed her arms and glared at me. “How dare you.”

“Yeah.” Luna chimed in.

“I’m sorry if I offended you princess,” I smirked while looking at the in her eyes, definitely not going to give up on this fight.

“Yo,” we turned out attention to Key who clapped his hands. “Let’s stop this cat fight and play truth or dare.” He said excitedly and everyone looked at him as if he had grown a head. “What? It’ll be fun.”

And so we did. We sat in a circle, and a glass bottle right in the middle. Krystal sat right at the opposite of me, so we’re basically having our own eye to eye war.

“Yohoo,” I blinked my eyes and glanced at Key who was sitting beside me when he waved his hand at me. “Truth or dare?”

“Huh?” I looked at him dumbly.

“Aish.” He shook his head and pointed at the bottle, the tip is pointing right at my direction.

“Oh, sorry.” I apologized while rubbing the back of my neck.

“To punish you for not paying attention, you have no choice but to choose dare for this round.” He stated with an evil smirk, and I somehow know where this is going. . “Kiss…” No no no no no… “Krystal.” Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“No way!” I exclaimed. “No way in hell.”

“A dare is a dare.” Someone said and I glared at her.

“You can’t do this to me.” I looked at Key pleadingly. “Please, it’s worse that going to hell.”

“Excuse me?” I gulped when I heard her voice. She sounded very offended and when I turned and looked at her, she was boring hole to my skull with her glare. “You’re not kissing me understand? Not in a billion years.”

“See, even if I want to, she wouldn’t let me.”

“Okay then,” Key rubbed his chin before snapping his fingers. “Take all of you clothes off then.” I looked at him in horror before looking at Yuri, who’s sitting with Tiffany and her gang. She looked at me and gave me a thumbs up before grinning ear to ear.

“No. Way.” I shook my head violently at Key with my hands crossed.

“Hey, you can’t decline two dares. It’s not fair.” One of the guys said.

“Yeah”

“Fine! I’ll Kiss Krystal, I’ll kiss her!!” I stood up and walked to her, whose eyes are widened and jaw dropped. I’m sorry, not to her but to myself. Sorry myself, my secret will be exposed if I take off my clothes, please understand.

“You’re not going to kiss me!” She exclaimed. “No!”  

“I’m sorry lips, I’m sorry for sacrificing you.” I sniffed to myself while approaching her.

“Go away.” She kicked me? Oh no she didn’t. I placed my hands on either side of her shoulder firmly… Bye bye first kiss… ok, maybe not first kiss…

“Hey, stop.” I heard Kai yelled while others are squealing, as if anticipating the moment to come. I stared at Krystal, who’s glaring at me so hard I wonder if those eyeballs would fall off their sockets, and I’m terrified.

“What are you guys doing?!?!” All of our attentions are turned to JYP, who is standing not far from us with his hands on either side of his hip, eying us angrily. “I woke up and found half of you missing. What are you doing here?! Didn’t I say you guys are not allowed to wander around at night?! Intensive exercise for all of you tomorrow!!”

 

Eventhough I am not happy with the intensive exercise and all because when he says it’s intensive, it is, but I’m glad he showed up just in time before my lips are sacrificed. I clutched my chest, and heaved out a deep sigh. My lips were this close to touching hers, and I swear I felt my heart skipped a beat and my stomach did some stupid summersaults… 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Sorry for this lame chapter, geez, I'm running out of idea.

Thanks for reading!!!

 Please leave a comment and tell me if it's bad okay?