Chapter nineteen

✔Revenge, ✘not love

Amber’s pov

“Jessica can you pass me the-“ Jessica pushed the pot into my hands without even looking at me. Is she upset about something? I decided to keep quietly and I continued with my work. I glanced at Krystal and saw her staring at me. She gave me a quick flying kiss and I blushed.  I broke our eye contact immediately and focused on stirring the soup.

“Amber.” Key shook his head and narrowed his eyes.

“W-what?” I blinked. He smirked before kissing his palm, and then blew at my direction. My face heated up in an instant and I punched his arm.

“Ew.” Ailee eyed both of us weirdly.

“Hello guys.” Yuri appeared out of nowhere with the biggest grin I’ve ever seen on her.

“What are you doing here?” I said while looking at her weirdly.

“Just checking on you guys.” She squeezed herself in between me and Jessica. “Hello Jessica.” Yuri smiled and waved her hand. Jessica grimaced and stood so fast, Yuri fell on her side.

“I-I’m sorry.” Jessica looked guilty.

“Ouch! It hurts.” Yuri yelped out in pain. “I need a kiss to cure this pain.” Jessica huffed before walking away. Yuri sat upright instantly and snapped her fingers. “Failed.” I looked at her suspiciously.

“What are you up to?” I asked with a brow raised.

“Can’t you see? I’m courting her.” I choke on my own saliva and began couching.

“Hey! Don’t spit on the soup, everyone’s going to eat your saliva!” Key complained but I ignored him.

“Jessica? Jessica Jung?!” I am so surprised by her revelation. “I thought you are more into… y type?”

“I was wrong.” She closed her eyes and smiled creepily. “I think I’m more into cute and vulnerable girls.” She said dreamily.

“Yuri!” One of her teammates called out. “Get into work now!”

  

After getting myself a bowl of soup and some bread, I sat down on the sand with Key and Ailee. Jessica is nowhere to be seen. I wondered what actually happened between Yuri and Jessica. I snickered at thoughts of them being together. They would definitely make the cutest couple.

“Amber!” I turned over my shoulder and saw Sulli waving at me. She made a ‘come here’ motion so I stood and walked to her direction.

“Yes?” I asked when I was right in front of her.

“Krystal is in her tent eating breakfast now. She wish to have breakfast together with you.” She said grinning.

“O-okay I guess.” I said scratching my neck. Luna was right outside the tent waiting for me and Sulli excitedly. She saw me approaching and squealed like a love-struck teenage.

"Congratulation! Amber! You and Krystal are the cutest couple everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr." She jumped in excitement and kept mumbling to herself. "What should their shipping name be? AmKrys? AmStal? KrysAm?KrysBer? Kryber!!" Sulli and I looked at Luna blankly.

"Enjoy your breakfast with Krystal." Sulli said while winking. I blushed and muttered a thank you before entering the tent.

"OMG, do you need a cond-" I zipped the tent up quickly. That girl is insanely hyper.

"Amber." Krystal called out and I my heels and smiled at her dorkily.

"Hello Krystal." I said before walking up to her and sat beside her on the floor. 

"Aren't you eating?" I glanced at the bowl. It's still untouched.

"I have no appetite." She said while shaking her head. I frowned and spooned a spoonful of soup. "Ahh.." She blushed and waved her hand.

"No." 

"Eat;" i said firmly.

"No!" She whined cutely. I almost grinned but I held it and straightened my face instead.

"Open you mouth." 

"No!" She crossed her arms and shook her head vigorously.

"Eat this or I will make you." I resist the urge to smile.

"I would like to see you try." She smirked mischeiviously.

"You said so." I leaned and pecked her lips. Her jaw dropped and I quickly shoved the spoon into . 

"Yah!" She glared at me after swallowing her soup. Her face red from what I did just now. I stuck my tongue out and she scowled playfully. I was taken aback when she leaned forward and bit my tongue.I winced at the pain but at the same time blushed furiously at her bold action. She on my tongue while pushing me back. My back hit the floor and she strandled me before releasing my tongue. I looked at her in disbelief. 

"Wow." That was all I could say to her. She leaned forward and smacked her lips on mine. We kissed hugrily and I felt her hand going under my shirt. Her hand caressed my toned stomach before travelling upwards.

Wait... upwards.... that's where my s are right? I tried to push her hand away but her arm is too strong. How the hell can this thin fragile girl be this strong?  I reached my hand over her back and unhook her bra. She jumped off me instantly and stuggled to reach behind her to hook her bra back. She gave me a deadly glare. 

"S-sorry. I was-"

"You seemed to be good at unhooking bras." She said coldly while crossing her arms. 

"Eh?" I arched at brow at her.

"Tell me!" Her glare intensified. "How many bras have you unhooked before?" I choked on my own saliva and coughed. I've been unhooking my own bra since the day I wore them. I don't even know how many times I've unhooked a bra.

"You're the first." I said defensively. She eyed me suspiciously and I gulped.

"You're lying." 

"No! Really!" I raised my hands in defeat. 

"Fine, I believe you." I sighed in relief. "But you've gone overboard. We can't... you know... this early." She muttered the last part but I heard it all perfectly.

"N-n-no! I-I w-wasn't-" She once again shut me up by kissing me. 

"Come back here tonight." She whispered hotly beside my hear before nibbling my earlob. My whole body turned bright red and smokes were coming out from my ears. She giggled before pecking me.