Chapter twenty

✔Revenge, ✘not love

Amber's pov

"Come back here tonight." 

Her voice echoed in my head and I tried to shook it off. She wanted me in her tent tonight. She wanted to do something indecent right? Then she would find out my true gender. What was i gonna do? Should stay and not go? But my legs were moving on its own!! As I approached Krystal's tent, I felt something strange. As if someone was watching my every move right at this moment. i halted and looked around, but there weren't anyone around. I was thinking too much weren't I? 

I arrived right in front of the tent and I inhaled deeply before ping the tent. Through halfway, I felt the zip being pulled down violently before someone yanked me into the tent. I was being tossed on the bed and my head was spinning all around. I heard the zip being pulled back up before i felt someone's weight dropping on top of me. I yelped in surprise. 

"Took you long enough." Krystal said seductively and i swallowed the lump in my throat and stared at her nervously. She looked unbelievably y while looking down at me. Her long hair caressed my face and she leaned closer to capture my lips. My stomach tossed and turned as I s my hand behind her back, securing her position. It was a sweet longing kiss at first before she deepeaned the kiss. 

We pulled away only after we were desperate for air. I panted for air and stared at the princess in amazement and lust, wait what? Her chest rised and fell as she breathed heavily, looking hot and bothered. I gulped and shook my head vigorously, reminding myself that I shouldn't do something stupid because she would find out about my secret. She grabbed my face, stopped me from shaking my head with her hands before connecting our lips once again. I felt the tip of her tongue parting my lips as it slide it's way into my mouth and found mine. She slipped her hands into the back of my shirt before sliding her hands up and down over my back. I shivered at the coldness of her hands. 

We broke the kiss again to catch our breath. She stared at me lovingly and my heart melted at the sight. If only she knew i approached her first because of a stupid revenge plan.... And that I am a girl... 

"I love you." She whispered loud enough for me to hear. i blinked in surprise.

"W-we just started dating yesterday." I said and she glared at me.

"You don't love me?" I shook my head hastily and wrapped my arms around her waist. 

"I love you too. But, you don't really know me that much." I said softly. She smiled and s her arms around my neck and pecked my lips.

"I'll love you no matter what." 

"R-really?" I am touched by her words. Will she really love me if she found out about my gender and the revenge thing?

"Yes." She giggled. "Even though you have nose that resembles a llama." I pouted and she pecked my nose before closing the distance between us and gave me a long endearing kiss. Gosh, I love this girl very much. 

"I love you very much Krys." I said into the kiss. I felt her smiling against my lips. For the first time in my life i felt so much love for someone. I've never felt this way before, not even for my ex-boyfriends. I'm so gay for her. This time, she pulled away from the kiss and pecked the corner of my lips, before pecking my cheek, jaw and down to my neck. 

I felt her on my neck and i groaned in pleasure. She nibbled my neck before kissing her way back up to my lips. 

 

 

 

..................................................

 

Krystal's pov

 

What is this feeling? I felt every part of my body aching and my head started feeling dizzy. I pulled away from the kiss and clutched my head. Amber sat upright immediately and looked at me worriedly.

"Are you okay Krystal?" She asked softly while patting my back.

"I... I-I'm a bit dizzy." I said and closed my eyes, feeling my head burning hot.

"Do you want me to call someone?" 

"N-no, it's okay." I said and opened my eyes. My vision was a little blur and everything seemed to be spinning around. I collapsed on the bed while squeezing my eyes shut. Amber gasped in shock and got off the bed.

"Wait here Krys, I'm asking for hel-"

"No." I grabbed his wrist. "S-stay." I said in a pleading tone. He sat on the bed beside me and caressed my face. I felt sweat forming on my forehead as I bit my lower lip harshly, trying not to scream out of pain.

"What should I do?" 

"N-nothing, just stay." I said weaky. My teeth hurt badly and I felt like my gums were being stretched. I clenched my fist. The pain was almost unbearable. What is happening to me?   

"Krystal, are you okay?" Amber leaned closer to me and I snapped.

I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him to me. I kissed him roughly, my head was all over the place. I couldn't think properly. All I knew was that I wanted Amber. He was shocked and he didn't respond to my kiss. I broke the kiss and he was still staring at me with wide eyes. My eyes travelled down to his neck and i my lips unconciously. Something triggered in me and I leaned forward to kiss his neck. He jolted in shock as I nibbled his neck roughly.

"K-Krystal..." He whimpered as I his neck. "Ouch." He yelped in pain. "Krystal, it hurts." He said but I ignored him. "O-ouch!" He pushed my head away and clutched his neck. I blinked my eyes in surprise as I regained my conciousness. My eyes widened when i saw what I did to his neck.

"I-I'm so sorry!" His neck was bleeding and there were two tiny holes. Was that my bite mark? 

"I-it's okay Krystal." He smiled at me softly and wiped the blood with the sleeve of his shirt. 

"I'm s-sorry." I apologized again, my eyes glistening with tears. I felt very bad for hurting him. "I didn't know what was wrong with me just now I just-" 

"Hey, it's okay." He patted my head and tried grinning widely. "You're so hot though." I hit his arm and he chuckled. "Do you feel better now?" I nodded my head yes.

"I-I think you should go back now." He eyed me with a brow raised. "I want some rest." And I felt weird looking at his bleeding neck...

"Okay." He stood and glanced at me. "I'll see you tomorrow." I nodded. "And don't worry about this." He patted his neck. "It's no biggie." I smiled weakly at him and he leaned down to kiss my lips before exitting the tent. 

As soon as he left the tent, I collapsed on the bed once again and coughed. What's happening to me? I felt my vision blurring again and I shivered uncontrollably. At the corner of my eyes, I saw a blur figure entering my tent and approached me. The figure was now in front of me and before I knew it, I passed out.

 

................

 

I fluttered my eyes opened and blinked a few times.Where the hell am i? I grunted when the light above me shone directly to my eyes. I blinked away the pain and stood. What the.... why were my legs being chained to the wall?!

"What the ?!" I yelled. "Who are you?!? You s who kidnapped me!!" I kicked the wall in frustration. I heard footsteps and after a while someone entered the room. "S-Sulli?!"

"Krystal." She looked at me sympetically.

"Why the am I here? GET ME OUT OF THIS FILTHY !!" I glared at her menacingly. She flinched.

"K-Krystal, I'm sorry. We have to do this." She said softly, with her hands up as if she was trying to tame a wild animal.

"Do what?!" I looked at her in confusion.

"Kill you." Someone appeared behind her. 

"J-JYP?" My eyes widened at the sight. What was going on? "Wait, KILL?!" 

"You'll understand soon enough." He hand cuffed both my hands together and unlocked the chain around my legs. 

"What the ?!" I scowled at both of them. "Why are you treating me like a criminal?!" Or an animal?

"Keep quiet." JYP and Sulli dragged me out of the room. I tried struggling but it was futile. I glared at Sulli the whole time as we walked along the corridor. We stopped in front of a huge door and JYP knocked it a few times.

"Come in." We heard a faint sound from the other side of the door before JYP turned the knob and dragged me inside. It was a huge room with classic design. There were diferent types of painting on the walls and a huge chandelier hanging down the ceiling. A desk and couple of chairs were placed at the far end of the room. There were around 8 people standing in in front of the three of us. They were all staring at me intensely. I gave each of them a cold look as JYP escourted me to the desk and beckoned me to sit on one of the chairs. Across the desk sat a young handsome man seemingly around his twenties.

"Who are you and what do you want?" I tried to say as coldly as I could. He smiled and crossed his legs, clasped his hands and rested them on top of his thigh.

"How brave." He said with his deep and husky voice. His gaze felt as if it could pierce through my soul.

"Look, if it's money you want my mother can give you whatever you ask." He chuckled and i frowned. What was wrong with him?

"I would be so much more happy if the world is as simple as you thought." He stopped chuckled and eyed me seriously, sending uneasy shivers down my spine. "Do you know what you are?" I quirked a brow at his question. "You aren't as simple as you appeared to seem.You are born to end the human race."

"You are crazy" I spat at him in disbelief. What was wrong with these people? 

"It's perfectly normal that you don't believe me now." He snapped his fingers. "Siwon." A man dressed in black expensive suit appeared right beside me. Andrenaline rushed through my veins as he pulled out a pocket knife. 

"W-what a-are you doing?!" I screamed and squeezed my eyes shut as he brought the knife near my face. I felt a stinging pain on my cheek and i opened my eyes. Siwon held a mirror in front of me and i frowned when I saw a cut on my cheek. My once flawless face... now gone thanks to these bastards!!!

"Look carefully." The physco man said. My heart jumped as I witnessed the cut stitching up by itself, before it disappeared completely..