Chapter one

✔Revenge, ✘not love

 

Amber’s pov

 

Everything started because of me….

If it wasn’t my reckless behaviour, everything would’ve been fine…….

“Augh!” I pressed my chest as I coughed out blood. I wonder how much time I have before I die….  I looked around and found countless of injured and dead bodies. What have I done? “Sorry.” I somehow managed to mutter out.  “For everything. I didn’t know it will end up like this. Sorry.” I reached out my hand to caress her face, but she turned away.

With her back facing me, I saw her trembling, probably crying. It’s my fault, technically. But wait, if it wasn’t that jerk who dumped me…… I can’t blame others, since it’s me who came up with the idea of breaking her heart……..

 

 

                    


 

 

 

Approximately 9 weeks ago….

 

“5

 4

 3

 2

 1”
 

“Huray!! It’s summertime!!” Everyone shouted out with glee as they put their hands up in the air. I shoved my things into my bag and happily skipped to my locker to pack my things. Literary everyone is dancing along the hallway bragging about what they’ll do during the summer break.

“Woah!” I jumped a bit when my boyfriend’s face plopped out just when I closed my locker. “What’s up.”

“Nothing’s up.  It’s just that I want to break up with you now.”

“Quit joking around like that, it’s not that funny.” I rolled my eyes at him.

“I’m not. I’m 120% serious here. Bye, enjoy your summer break.” He waved his hand before turning around and walked away.

“Wait!” I grabbed his collar and forced him to look at me. “The was that?!?”

“, let go of me.” He yanked my hands away from his collar before chuckling. “Good thing I broke up with you, you’re far too off comparing to her.”

“Her?!?” I clenched my fist and bit my lower lip. “You cheated on me?!!” Now there’s a crowd forming around us but I don’t care, I’m far too angry to think about the others.

“So what if I cheated on you? It’s definitely worth it.” 

“Who’s that ?!?” If she’s one of my friends I’ll definitely rip her head off.

“Star high babe, Krystal Jung. “ He smirked as the crowd gasped. 

“Who the is she?” My eyebrow knitted in confusion. Krystal Jung? Sounds familiar….

“Oh , you don’t even know the hottest girl in the town?! She’s a million times hotter and ier than you.”

“You manwhore!” I was about to give him a tight slap but he caught my hand before it landed on his face.    

“Save it . And enjoy your summer break crying in the bed like a baby.” He mocked before turning around and squeezed through the crowd.

“!!” I cursed as I stomped my way out of the crowd and school.