Chapter two

✔Revenge, ✘not love

“Shut the up!!” I yelled at the top of my lungs when the doorbell of my apartment can’t stop ringing. “!” I jolted out of my bed and stomped my way to the door when the ringing doubled. “The you want?” I said while leaning against the door frame with both my arms and legs crossed. 

“Am, you okay?” Yuri, my best friend asked me, clearly concerned after seeing my ed up face after crying my eyes out.  

“Do I ing look like I’m okay? That ing Zhoumi ing dumped me in front of the whole school!!” I spat on her face.

“Stop cursing Am, it won’t help you get any happier.” She shook her head in disapproval before walking in my apartment brushing our shoulders slightly as she passed by me.

“Excuse me? I don’t remember inviting you in my place.” I raised a brow at her, still leaning against the door frame. “Would you mind?” I tapped my feet, clearly indicating her to get out of my apartment.   

“Boring.” Yuri yawned while flipping through the channels. When did she even switches on the damn TV? “Where are the cool movies when I need them?”

“Damn Yul! Can’t you read the situation? I need my time alone so get the out of my apartment!!” I shouted so loudly I bet the whole building could hear me. She sighed before putting down the remote and looked at me with her brows knitted together.

“Am, get a grip! He’s a jerk for dumping you, you shall not shed a tear for him.” Yuri gave me a small smile. “You don’t even love him, you know it.”

“I know I know! But he humiliated me in front of the whole freaking school!!” I clenched my fist at the thought of people talking behind my back when school starts again. “I lost my pride, dignity and most importantly my reputation!!!” I clenched my fist while biting my lips

"Chill Am." She patted my back lightly. "Come on, let's go have some fun!"

 

“Yul, I’m not in the mood.” I mumbled tiredly.

“Come on! Stop sulking here in your apartment or you’ll grow mushrooms on your head.” Yuri practically dragged me to her car and pull over.

“Wait, ! You don’t have a driver’s license!” I screamed when she did an illegal u turn.

“Don’t worry Am, my bro taught me everything I need to know.” She winked at me before turning back to the front.

 

“Ugh…” I covered my mouth as I quickly got out of the car and puked.

“Hey, I’m not that bad right?” Yuri locked her car before she jogged beside me.  

“Fuc.. urghhhh…”

“Okay okay, I get it. I’m not driving again until I’m 21 okay?” I showed her my middle finger before going back to my puking session.

 

“Yeah baby, that’s the way you do it!” Yuri cheered as I gulped down a whole bottle of beer.

“Zhoumi, that bastard I’m  gonna kill him later!” 

“Whatever Am, I’m gonna dance.” I saw Yuri disappeared to the crowd before I popped open another bottle of beer. I rolled my eyes to no one in particular when I saw Yuri dancing with a chick on the dance floor.      

“Star high babe, Krystal Jung? Who the is that?” I mumbled under my breath. "Must be a for sure."

“Do you have a grudge against her?” I jumped when a man in branded looking suit spoke beside me.

“Who the hell are you and what’s your problem?” I frowned at him. He chuckled before plopping himself on the seat beside me and crossed his legs somehow elegantly. His well combed hair and handsome looking face attracted many attention. He smiled charmingly at the bartender before turning his attention back to me.

“To answer your question, I’m Choi Siwon, owner of this club.” He reached out his hand but shrugged when I slapped it away. “And I have no intention of harming you or so. I just want to talk to you.”

“But I don’t want to talk to you, so do you mind getting out of my sight?”

“If you say so.” He uncrossed his legs. “I wonder what’ll happen if I tell the police that there are two minors sneaking in the club.”

“What do you wanna talk about?” I stated too quickly. He smirked amusingly before crossing his legs and tapped his chin.

“You and Krystal Jung. You looked angry when you mentioned her name just now.”

“Really? You have to talk about her?!” I glared at him. 

“What’s the contact number to the police again?”

“Fine, I don’t know her. She’s a girl, I guess. She has to be a !” I clenched my teeth angrily.

“And may I know what happened? For you to say that she’s a female dog is quite unpleasant.” I looked at him with a brow raised.  Is that supposed to be a joke?

“Whatever.” I rolled my eyes at him. “My boyfriend cheated on me with her, and I’m ing angry now. So can you please get out of my sight?!” 

“You’re funny. What’s the use of getting angry?" He chuckled. “You should do something useful.”

“Useful?” I cocked my head to a side.

“Revenge.”

“What?” 

“Revenge is the only way to make you feel better and satisfier.”

“And how am I supposed to do that?”

“That’s for you to figure it out.” He smirked before tapping the table signalling something to the bartender. “My treat tonight.” He winked before walking away like a model on a runway show.

 “Revenge huh….”   

 

“Ouch!” I yelped in pain when I felt a pang of drowsiness in my head when I woke up.  

“I know right?” I was startled when Yuri muttered beside me, with her hands on her head just like me.

“Where are we?”

“Your room, on your bed silly.”

“What!” I looked down and sighed in relief when I found myself fully clothed.

“Don’t worry, I don’t do it with bestfriends.” I grimaced in disgust and kicked Yuri off the bed.  “You don’t say that to your straight bestfriend.”

“Whatever.” She stuck out her tongue at me before crawling back to the bed. “What’s that?” She asked when she noticed the writings on my palm. “Revenge revenge revenge…. What’s with all this revenges?” 

“It’s my revenge plan.”  I smirked evilly. 

“Don’t do that please, it creeps the hell out of me.” I gave her a ‘do I look like I care’ look before continuing. 

“So as I was saying, it’s my revenge plan. Tada…” I showed her my palm. "Zhoumi's going to pay for ruining my reputation." 

“So what’s your plan?” She said flatly, looking unamused.

“I’m gonna…. I’m gonna…. I’m gonna….”

“Just tell me already!” She flicked my head and I glared at her.

“I’m gonna…. Make Krystal Jung fall for me!” I shouted while pumping my fist up in the air.