Chapter six

✔Revenge, ✘not love

All of us started setting up our campsite. Well, scratch that, only a few of us are actually doing it properly. The others are either slacking off, slowing us down, or were making so much mess that we decided to stop them and do it ourselves.   

JYP actually said we are going to share a tent. Well, there are three big tents. One for the girls, one for the boys, and one smaller one for the Jung. Yes, Jung, as in singular, since that little spoilt brat Krystal wanted a tent for herself and demanded her OLDER sister to sleep with the girls. I wonder how her older sister can tolerate such bratty behaviour from her sister…

After carrying the supplies from the back of the bus, it drove away, along with the white limousine. With only three guys helping me, which wasn’t much help, we finished setting up the big tent after two hours. The girls finished setting their tent a little quicker since JYP was there to help them. And the selfish little ’s personal tent? Apparently hers finished a lot quicker since it is smaller and most of the boys are willing to help her set up the tent. Unbelievable.

I slouched on the grassed ground and rested. I tilted my head to a side as I watch Kai and his gang rummaging through the bags of supplies suspiciously. What are they trying to do?

“What the hell is this?” Kai frowned while holding a carrot up. Carrot duh. I rolled my eyes at him. “Are we eating these?” Feeling curious. I stood up and began walking to their direction along with the other curious kids. There are few bags of food. The bags contain various kinds of vegetables, spices, some meat, five whole chickens, fruits, and two bags of rice.

“There are so little meat and only five chickens!” One girl gasped in shock and looked as if she couldn’t survive with that.

“And with this amount of foods, we can barely last for a week!” Yuri stated the fact and all of them began to panicking.

“Do not worry guys,” JYP said calmly. “We have loads of supplies here in the rainforest.”

“I thought you said there isn’t any building here….”

“We’ll have to hunt for them.” Everyone is in shock. Well, actually I am too. Seriously?

“Hey, we did not sign up for the Hunger Games event.” Kai said while shaking his head in disbelief. “First, you wanted us to sleep in tents, fine, but now you want us to hunt for food? So what’s next? To kill each other and show the peace sign?”

“Either you hunt for it or you starve to death.” JYP stated firmly. Without waiting for Kai’s respond he walked away.                            

“.” Kai cursed before stomping away with his gang following close behind him. Yuri and I exchanged looks, before shrugging.

“Wow, what an intense camp.” Yuri said while chuckling.

“I am surprised too.” I chuckled with her.

“Oh, where’s the bratty princess of yours?” I raised a brow at her and she snorted. “Krystal Jung.”

“She’s not MY bratty princess.” I corrected her before continuing. “In the tent maybe.” I shrugged.

“So what’s you plan?” She smirked.

“Honestly, I don’t know.” Seriously, I first thought it would be easy. But after seeing her attitude and mostly, her face, I knew it’s going to be hard to court her.

“You have plenty of time to worry about that. But what are you going to do now?” I looked at her with a puzzled expression. Before she could explain, JYP clapped his hands to gain all of our attention.

“It’s getting late, I suggest you all to start cleaning yourselves now.” His stern voice sounded a lot like commanding rather than suggesting. “Before you started throwing questions at me,” he raised his hand when a guy was going to open his mouth, “you are all going to clean yourselves at the river.”

“What? Boys and girls together?!?” A girl asked nervously.

“No.” JYP replied with a duh tone which made most of the boys groaned in disappointment. “Boys at the far left and girls at the far right. Do not worry, the river is very long and there are trees and rocks along the river, the guys won’t be able to see the girls and same goes to another way round.” The girls sighed in relief. “And, DO NOT do your businesses in the river.” He stated firmly cause a laughter to erupt from people. “Now, go.”

I went to take a new set of clothes out from my backpack readying to head to the right direction since our tent is set up right beside the river. I felt a hand gripped on my wrist so I turned and saw Yuri’s smirking face.

“In case you forgot, which you probably did, you’re a boy now.” My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. , I forgot! How am I supposed to clean myself with the girls when I’m a ‘boy’ to them. There is no way I can bath with the guys either!

“, what am I supposed to do then?” I looked at her pleadingly, hoping she’ll help me out.

“That’s for you to figure out.” With that said, she smirked at me one last time before walking off to the right direction. I heard her mutter, “I’m gonna enjoy this bath,” before her back became smaller and smaller as she walked further away.

“Thanks for your help .” I mumbled under my breath sarcastically. I gulped before turning around and headed to the left direction, where the boys are supposed to bath at. I stopped on my tracks when I heard someone yelling. Turning to my right, I saw JYP walking out of Krystal Jung’s tent while sighing and shaking his head. He probably tried convincing her to bath with the rest of the girls but failed miserably.

Shrugging it off, I decided to bath when all the boys finished cleaning themselves. That means I’ll have to bath when the night comes… And I might even have to skip the dinner knowing they’ll probably finish the food the moment I finished cleaning myself. Well, that’s better than being seen by a bunch of jerks. Besides, I have some snacks in my backpack. Tomorrow onwards, I’ll have to bath early before them. 

Sighing, I decided to take a stroll around the rainforest to pass time. While walking absentmindedly for who knows how long, I accidentally tripped on a rock and stumbled down a small cliff. I landed face first and winced at the pain. When I opened my eyes, I gasped at the view in front of me.  

It is breath taking. There are old trees with vines hanging freely down from its limbs. The trees surrounded a small and clear lake, giving off a soothing effect. Wait, lake! I quickly cupped my hands and sank them down the lake before lifting them up along with some lake water. I examined it, before grinning from ear to ear when I found it safe and clean to use. Great, I can just clean myself here from now onwards!

Peeling my clothes off, I hid it under a tree just in case someone came here, I can hide and they wouldn’t know someone is here unless they saw the clothes… Nervously, I slowly dipped myself down the lake and to my surprise, the lake water only reaches my shoulder. Perfect. I grinned to myself.

 After a few minutes, I decided it’s time to get out of the lake. Just when I was about to climb up, a rustling noise startled me. Panicked, I quickly dropped myself back into the lake and swam as quickly as I could to hide behind a huge rock.

What shocked me the most is that Krystal Jung appeared right in front of the lake. She seemed shocked while staring at the lake. She squatted and dipped her hand into the lake before glancing around, as if making sure there is nobody else before pulling her crop top over her head.

My jaw sank into lake as I watched her pulling her shorts off, leaving her only in her undergarments. Oh Em Gee… She has the body of a goddess.  No, her whole being looks like a goddess…. , I blinked away my thoughts before turning my attention back to the goddess in front of me. Wait, did I just called her a goddess again? Her arms began traveling to her back, and before I could register what she’s doing, her bra fell on the ground.             

I quickly turned around, not being able to handle the view in front of me any further. My heart thumped at the rate of one million miles a second, okay maybe that’s too much of an exaggeration… Feeling something flowing down from my nose, I touched my upper lip and found blood! Nose bleeding! I quickly held the bridge of my nose, and looked up.

 Feeling my cheek boiling hot, I decided to sink my head underwater to cool myself down. After a while, I raised my head back to catch my breath. Peeking at the other side through the huge rock carefully, I realized she is already in the lake, scrubbing her smooth skin lightly with tips of her fingers. She cupped her face, massaged it lightly before travelling her delicate fingers down her neck and to her shoulders. My stomach fluttered and something seemed to clicked inside my head.

As I was busy observing the view in front of me, something fell on my head. It crawled down my face and it was then I realized it is a HUGE spider. I screamed and slapped it off me.

 

 

 

“Who’s there!?” My heart froze on the spot as I covered my mouth with both my hands in horror.