Chapter twenty-seven (Final chapter)

✔Revenge, ✘not love

Krystal eyes were distant and cold as she stared the floor. Her hands were tied behind her back. They knew it was futile, so did the vampire queen herself. But is was to give the vampire hunters a nse of satisfication, and a sense of hopelessness to the queen.

Across Krystal sat a man with black expensive looking suit and properly styled hair. He had been staring at the latter for far too Iong, much to the latter's discomfort. Donghae reached out and held Krystal's jaw before tilting her head up.

 

"Dear queen," Donghae cooed. "I wonder how it would feel like knowing that your time is up." He chuckled lightly, twirling his silver gun around his finger.

"Shut up and just do what you want." Krystal snapped coldly. She was visibly tired of entertaining the man sitting across her.

"As you wish, my queen." Gun aiming at the girl's forehead, a smirk formed on Donghae's face as he pulled the triger.

 

"No!!!" I jerked up, instantly feeling the soaring pain around my body and the terrible nausea in my head. The pain vanished seconds later and I was able to sit up straight on the bed. Strange.

I turned my head at all direction. Hmm, I didn't know this place. It was covered with 4 white walls and the only thing in this dull room was this bed I was lying on.

What happened?

Images of what happened at the city flashed through my head and I immediately reached for my back to check for the wound.

Strange.

There wasn't any wound here, not even a single scratch.

"I see you're awake." A husky voice almost made me jump out of my skin.

"Jesus!" I exclaimed with my eyes as wide as saucers and my hands clutching on my chest. "When the hell did you came in?!" Donghae's deep laugh echoed across the room.

"I see you're doing fine." He smiled as he sat himself on the bed beside me. 

His face up close reminded me of the dream I jjust had. I panicked and clutched on his shirt tightly.

"Where's Krystal?!" I asked frantically, terrified that they might have already... 

"You survived a bullet into your lungs and you just have to ask about her first?" Donghae shook his head at me and snorted incredulously. "Don't you want to know how you survived that blow?"

"That aside, where's Krystal?"

"Don't worry, she fine somewhere." With that being said, I closed my eyes and released a huge relief sigh.

"Thank God." I mumbled under my breath. 

"You really do love her huh?" He said while resting his hand on my shoulder.

"She's my one and only." I muttered looking blankly into the air. I wonder if Krystal's still mad at me...

"By the way, you're half a vampire now." Donghae informed and I nodded nonchalantly still thinking of my princess. His words eventually sunk into my head and my eyes widened in shock. 

"W-what?!" My head snapped to him and I eyed at him with eyes huge as saucers. "You're kidding, right?" 

"I kid you not." He smiled mischievously, and only now did I realized how alike we looked. Back to the main problem, I, a vampire? 

You got to be ing kidding me. As if reading my mind, his fished out a pocket knife from his pocket and slashed my hand.

"What the fu-" Before I could even finish my swearing, my wound started sealing up on its own. "-ck." My jaw probably touched the floor as I stared at my hand in disbelief. "ing ! You're not kidding!" I watched as my wound healed completely in bewilderment. "Did you or Krystal bit me?" I asked when it finally registered into the dense head of mine.

"You are born a hybrid." He said nonchalantly. I looked at him as if he had grown a third head. Seeing my puzzled look, he let out a soft chuckle. "First, let me tell you a story."

"A story? Hello, this isn't exactly the perfect time to be telling sto-" The stern look on Donghae's face shut me up, comepletely. He smiled and nodded in satisfaction before clearing his throat.

"Once upon a time, there lived a vampire." I gave him a 'are you serious' look but he ignored me and continued his story telling. Seriously? He just had to tell me some story at a moment like this? Wonderful.

"He was really powerful and was greatly respected by his kind. However, he fell in love with a human girl. Human and Vampire relationships were strictly forbidden and that if one were to break the rule, he and his human lover were to be executed by the vampire clan. The vampire escaped with his lover and they soon bore a child. They moved the moment the vampire sensed that there were vampires at the area they were living at.The family lived a happy life, despite the constant moving and escaping." Donghae smiled, but it didn't reached his eyes. 

"Few years later, the vampire's wife had another child. That particular day when the wife's water broke, the vampire sensed there was a large group of vampires approaching. He knew they were coming for him, but he couldn't do anything. When the baby was delivered, he knew it was too late. He called a close friend of his, handed his 9-year-old son and newborn daughter to him." Donghae stopped, his eyes were distant and his hands were tightened into fists on the bed.

"What happened to the vampire and his wife?" I whispered. 

"Nobody knows. They disappered and the children were sent to an orphanage. The daughter was adopted a few months later and the son found the vampire hunters organization a few years later." My eyes widened in realization and I pointed at him in shock.

"You're the son aren't you?!" I exclaimed. He didn't answer my question and looked at me blankly instead. "I-I'm so sorry to hear that." I muttered while looking at him sincerely. "Now I understand why you hated vampires so much..." I placed my hand on his shoulder and smiled softly. "Have you found your sister though?" He continued staring at me blankly before eventually nodding his head.

"Yes." 

"Really? Where is she then?" I am glad that he found his sister, the only family that's left of him. 

He looked at me wordlessly for a second before breaking into fits of laughter. I arched my brow in confusion.

"You're so dense aren't you? By this time you should've already figure it out." He laughed and shook his head in disbelief at me stupidity. "Why do you think I am telling you this story?" I shook my head, oblivious to his question. "Gosh Amber, you're my sister."

"If I am the vampire's daughter and you're his son, that makes both of us..." I pointed from him to myself and then back at him.

"Siblings." He completed my sentence with a grin.

"When did you figure out that I'm your long lost sister?" I asked despite being flabbergasted by the new information I just received.

"The moment I laid my eyes on you."

"Wait wait wait wait. Woah, hold on a second." I stretched my hand out awhile clutching my head with the other free hand. "If I was born half vampire half human, why the heck wasn't I... immune before?"

"The vampire in a hybrid usually awakens during the age of sixteen or so, after the body is fully grown." He explained, and I nodded my head always slowly with my mouth agape. 

I was always a hybrid? Wait, does this means I am immortal now? Oh ma gawd, I need sometime to absord this much information. I just realized my world had just turned 370 degree over the past few weeks.

"Some crazy life I have." I mubled breathlessly and slapped my forehead in distress. First I found out that my girlfriend is a vampire queen. Then I found out me myself is half a vampire. And this fellow who tried to kill my girlfriend is my brother? #%#%@&&$

"By the way,"

"No more, please." I pleaded with both my hands up in defeat.

"This is about Krystal." Immediately, I kept my mouth shut and gestured him to continue speaking. "She insisted to see you for the last time before we kill her." 

"What?! You are going to kill her?" I grasped his collar and spat angrily.

"We have to.".

"You don't have to! She's not some evil queen, she was just upset!"

"She was upset? You suggest us to let her go? And then what? The next time you guys faught she's just gonna blow another city up?"

"Krystal will not do this anymore. Please." My hands tightened around his collar as I begged him.."Please, I don't want to lose her." I rest my forehead on his shoulder as tears ran down my face. "I beg you....o-oppa."

I felt his body tensed up for a moment. He placed his hand on my head and patted it several times.

"I'll see what I can do." He said softly.

................

"Krystal..." I called out nervously the moment I stepped into the room. Her hands and legs were chained to the wall and she looked lifeless. Her head perked up at my voice and her eyes went agape upon seeing me. 

"Amber!" She tried to approach me but she was yanked back by the chains. "!" She cursed under her breath a

nd clenched her hands into fist. Upon seeing her helplessness, I immediately ran to her side and wrapped my arms around her.

"It's alright. I love you. I'm sorry. I love you..." I chanted as I tightened my arms around her waist, burying my face into her neck. I felt her trembling, so I kissed her neck, her chin, her cheek up to her forehead. "I'm so sorry Krystal." I cupped her face and rested my forehead on hers.

"Amber..." She raised her arm and caressed my left cheek. Tears threatening to fall as leaned closer to capture my lips. The second our lips were sealed, adrenaline was pumped through my whole system. I missed this..... I missed Krystal's warmth, smile, laughter and her lips on mine. 

The second we broke the kiss off, I immediately yearned for her warmth. Snaking my arms around her neck, I pulled her for a kiss but she stopped me by placing her hands on my chest.I furrowed my brow in confusion only to receive a deathly glare from her.

"You lied to me." She said, her voice was icy and stern. I shifted uuncomfortably and gulped the lump formed in my throat nervously.

"I-I'm sorry. I know I'm stupid and I've hurt you. But I love you so much that  I will die without you by my side." I said, my eyes darting at all direcrion to avoid her intense gaze. "Please forgive me and be my girlfriend again. I am now asking you to be my girlfriend as Amber Liu, the girl who fell for the one whose heart she's supposed to break. This time I'll love you fully. So Krystal Jung, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked with all sincerity I had. I held her hand and squeezed it lightly.

"Stupid." She mumbled under her breath. "Stupid stupid stupid stupid!" She hit my chest repeatedly and I gritted by teeth in pain. Does this means it's a no? "I love you, stupid!" My eyes widened and I looked at her dumbfoundedly. 

"W-what?" 

"I've always been cold to the others. The guys I dated never understands me, nor could they tolerate me and my cold behaviour. I never fell in love before, not until I met you. We used to hate each other, and now thinking back to those days when we called each other funny names and when we threw unions at each other. I realized I had already been drawn to you since then." She smiled and reached out to touch my lips. "I love you. Eventhough you lied about your gender and all, I still love you. Knowing that you might leave me forever kills me. I can't live without you, Amber." 

"Krystal..."

"Shh.." I placed her thumb on my lips and smiled softly. "Shut up and kiss me." She muttered huskily before inching closer. I closed my eyes anticipating for the kiss but a cough caught our direction. We parted and breathed heavily, looking at the figure by the door. 

"Enough of the reunion. Your time is up, queen."  Donghae informed while pointing a gun at Krystal. 

"W-w-wait!" I immediately pushed Krystal behind me and shielded her from Donghae. 

"Move, my little sister." Donghae said waving his other free hand, gesturing me to move aside. 

"You promised to help!"

"The headquarters called, they want Krystal dead-"

"Oppa! I beg you! Please! If she dies, I die." I moved forward, pressing my head against the gun.

"Amber." Krystal yanked my arm. "Kill me! Don't hurt Amber!" Krystal shoved me and I was thrown to the side crashing into the wall. Damn my girl and her strength. "Go ahead." Krystal was now in front of Donghae. She squeezed her eyes shut, readying for the shot. 

"No! I'll not forgive you if you kill her!" I snapped angrily at Donghae.

"Chill you lovebirds, I am not done talking." Donghae rolled his eyes and lowered the gun. Me and Krystal calmed down and stared at each other with a puzzled loom. "As I said, the head quartles called. They wanted Krystal dead unless...'

 

....................

 

I eyed the girl in tight revealing dress and my dry lips. She was y. She took her glass of cocktail and walked seductively to my direction. She sat by the bar beside me and lowered her body, displaying her huge ies. I smirked as she finished her cocktail in one gulp and stood from her seat.

She turned around and began walking to the exit. She stopped halfway though, and turned her head over her shoulder.She gestured me to follow her with her index finger before turning the knob of the metal door and disappeared out the club.

Smirking, i exitted to the dark alley behind the club and looked around for the y lady. I felt a tug on my collar and within seconds I was pinned to the wall.

"You look tasty." She her lips seductively ad  traced my jaw line. I smirked and spun us around. I was pinning her now. "Oh boy, you're strong."

"I have to be." I smiled, reaching to my pocket. "Since.you vampires are that strong." The initial smile she had dropped drastically and within seconds I was thrown off her. 

"! A hunter!" Without wasting anytime, I stabbed her the arm. "Argh!" She screamed and kicked me hard in the shin. ! That hurt so bad. 

She took the chance to run away, jumping from roof to roof to escape. . I chased after her, and I was quick enough to catch her. We toppled off the roof and landed on a empty street.

"A hybrid." She glared at me, displaying her shiny fangs.

"Well that doesn't take a genius to figure that out." I mocked while rolling my eyes. 

"Hybrid or not you'll not be able to kill me." She charged at me at full speed. I almost got killed by her. Damn. She's fast. Her attacks were fast and deadly. One wrong move I could be dead for good. 

"Amber are you done yet?" 

The vampire stopped fighting and glanced upwards, where Krystal sat on the lightning pole swinging her legs back and forth. I didn't even realized she was there. 

"I thought you said it would only take you a few seconds to finish this and then we'll make it to the movie, it's been ten minutes!" She whined cutely and I chuckled. "the movie starts in a minute, looks llike I've got to do the job this time." She hopped off the lightning pole and landed right in front of the vampire.

"Another hunter

?" 

"Ugh, I hate this job. I should've just let them kill me instead of taking this offer. Being a hunter ." Krystal complained while killing the vampire with a flip of her hair. 

"You killed her." I clapped my hands before hugging my princess from the back. "My princess is so strong." 

"The movie is starting. We gotta run." Krystal huffed. "Oh, by the way, unnie and your idiotic friend's wedding is next week."

"Really? Good for them."

 

"Yeah."

 

"So when's our wedding?"

 

"We have a very very ing long time ahead us, what are you worrying about? You should be worrying about the movie, it's starting in 30 seconds. , we're flying there." She carried me in bridal style and lets just say we managed to arrive there on time but I was sick during the entire movie.

 

 

 

....-.....-......-....-....-.......-......-

 

 

Finally! I'm done with this story. My eyes felt like they're gonna close any second. See, I rushed this chapter so pls escuse me if it's very abrupt and... weird? Anyways, thanks for keeping on track with this story. I hope the ending is satisfying cause there will be no sequel. 

 

Thank you very much for the votes, subscription, comments and reads.

Thank you!

And now, I shall have my beauty sleep.

Ciao <3