Chapter twenty-four

✔Revenge, ✘not love

Krystal's lips were slightly curved upwards, but her eyes remained cold and distant. Her right hand was above her head, and she had a bullet between her index and middle fingers. Donghae looked pleasantly surprised but remained straddling the latter. 

"Nice try." Krystal flicked the bullet away as if it was a piece of candy before literary throwing Donghae who was on top of her off her. Donghae flew few feet back and crashed into a huge tree.

"Master!" Siwon exclaimed and released his grip on Amber. He charged towards Krystal with various types of attacks but Krystal dodged all of them without breaking a sweat and kicked his shin. He fell onto his knees and clutched on his feet with a painful look.

Donghae appeared in front of Krystal in an instant,and lashed a sword in front of Krystal. Krystal managed to dodge the lash and kicked the man in the head, but Donghae caught her feet before it touched his head. He flipped Krystal over and she fell hard on the ground. 

"I see you aren't fully awakened yet." Donghae smiled. "I'm going to kill you before you do-" Donghae fell backwards when someone leapt onto him. "Amber? What are you doing?"

"Don't hurt Krystal!" Amber said while pinning Donghae onto the ground with all her strength. The hybrid easily flipped their position and knocked the latter it the head. Amber fell unconcious and as Donghae turned over his shoulder, the vampire queen was gone. 

"Where-" 

"Master! She's up there!" Siwon pointed towards the sky. Donghae lifted his head and squinted his eyes. He saw the vampire queen flapping her wings furiously, before her figure disappeared completely from his sight. 

"Darn!" Donghae punched the tree beside him and muttered curse words.

 

......................

 

"What do you want from me?" I gulped down the lump of my throat while eyeing them nervously. "Untie me!!" I shouted, while struggling with my hands tied behind the chair. 

"Do you know what you've done, young lady?" The crazy man who tried to kill the love of my life sat comfortably in front of me, with his legs and his arms crossed.

"Yes, I saved Krystal's life from you crazy killers!!" I spat. "Where is she?!?" 

"She escaped." I breathed out a sigh of relief. "And now you have to die." I choke on my breath and stared at him incredulously.

"You want to kill me?" 

"No, I'm not going to kill you." He shrugged. "Your girlfriend's gonna kill you."

"What the are you talking about?!" I snapped. 

"You are going to die. I'm going to die.He's going to die." He nodded towards a random man. "She is going to die." Another random girl. "They're going to die." He gestured towards the people around. "Everyone is going to die." 

"You are crazy." I snorted and shook my head in disbelief.

"Do you even know what that girl is?" He asked, a hint of amusement in his tone.

"Krystal's a vampire. I know. But that doesn't mean she'll kill every human she sees. She can... drink from the animals? I don't know, but you don't have to kill her!" I said, my breathing raged.

"Krystal is not just a typical vampire, Amber." I arched a brow, urging him to carry on. "She is the queen. More precisely, she is the incarnation of the vampire queen, to take over the vampire clan to destroy human race." 

"That can't be true." I shook my head, refusing to believe this absurd thing he just said. "How would you know if she's the incarnation of the queen?"

"When she was born," The man began explaining, "the sky turned dark and the place surrounding her emitted a dark kind of aura. And I can always sense her powerful vampire presence." 

"How?"

"I am a hybrid. Half vampire half human." I gasped in shock at his relavation. "Vampires despise hybrids because we can sense their presence all the time, but they cannot. We can hide our vampire presence because we are half human. They consider us as a threat. Krystal, however is a powerful vampire, born from human parents but possesses the power of the vampire queen. She can hide presence by her will."

"Wait," I closed my eyes and shook my head vigorously. "This is too much to take in one day." 

"You have let the biggest threat in humanity escape. She possesses power so great it is almost unimaginable." He paused and stared deeply into my eyes. "We have to catch her, and kill her by all means." 

"K-k-kill Krystal?" I whispered. "D-do we have a-another-"

"Master!" A familiar looking man budged into the room and bowed quickly. "Something terrible is happening in the city!!" 

 

.....................................

 

"Amber?" Yuri immeadiately ran to my direction and hugged me tight as soon as I was released into a room. The room was filled with the camp students, they were all looking at me. "What happened to you?"

"Is it true?" Jessica appeared beside me and grabbed my arm tightly. "You are a girl?" I was speechless for a second before I hestitantly nodded my head. "You were only playing with my sister's feelings? You jerk!" She slapped my hard across the face as tears began rolling down her cheeks. "Where is my sister now?! And why are we here??!" She shouted while hitting my chest continuously. Ouch.

"Stop Sica, stop." Yuri hugged Jessica from the back and pulled her away from me. 

"I'm sorry Jessica." I muttered. The other kids were eyeing me dirtily as I sat on the floor, burrying my face onto my knees. What am I supposed to do? I can't just sit around her doing nothing while Krystal is out there hurting people. Will she? She isn't the same Krystal I know anymore. She changed. Because of me...

I sat upright when I heard a commotion going out there. I leaned my ear against the wall and heard people yelling frantically. 

"Prepare you weapons!"

"Call the others!"

"We need more people!"

 

What the hell is going on out there?   Something rerrible is happening in the city? No, it can't be... Krystal won't hurt anyone, right? 

 

...............

     

"What's the situation now?" Donghae asked while clasping his hands over his forehead, with his eyes shut in distress.

"The queen has half the city under control. Quite a number of buildings were destroyed. The vampires are everywhere killing humans mercilessly." Siwon reported while gripping hard on the side of the tab. "The head hunter in the city is asking for help, the hunters across the world are heading to the city. We should get there as soon as possible, master." 

"Are the jets ready?" 

"Yes, master." Donghae stood hastily from his chair and stretched his tall figure.

"Get everyone in the jets." He demanded and Siwon bowed. Donghae walked to the door but stopped when he was in front of the door, with his hand resting on the know. He turned slightly over his shoulder and looked at Siwon sternly. "And take the girl, Amber, with us."

Siwon nodded promptly and watched as his master walked out the room. He pulled out his phone from his pocket and dialed a number.

"Get everyone in the jets within an hour, we're heading to the city." Siwon said as soon as the person over the line picked up the phone. 

"Roger that."

Siwon ended the call shortly after and headed down the corridor. Everyone was probably preparing in the basement at this moment, so the corridor was empty and quiet. He arrived in front of a huge door and he keyed in the passwords on the device right beside the door before it let out a faint sound. The metal door slid open, revealing a few dozens of young people who stared at him as if he was an alien.

"Hey! Get us out of here!" One of them yelled agrily and charged towards Siwon. Siwon dodged him easily and tripped the young man. He fell helplessly onto the floor and yelped in pain.

"I'm only here for Amber Liu, the others better stay out of my way or you'll regret it." The people in the room fell silent as Siwon casted a cold glare towards them. They knew he was no small fry so they kept away.

"What do you want?" Amber asked as Siwon approached the girl sitting at the corner hugging her legs.

"I need you to come with me." Siwon said before grabbing Amber's arm and dragged her out the room. 

"What?!! Where are you taking me?!!!" Amber yelled while struggling against Siwon's grip. "Why aare you so ing strong?!! Are you a vampire or dhampir too?"

"I'm human." He said simply, before pressing something and the metal door closed. "We're taking you to the city, where your girlfriend's situated at.

 

.........................

 

Siwon or whatever this familiar looking guy name was brought me down to the basement through a secret ladder that was hidden in bushes and rocks at the back of the house. The long ladder led us to a huge open space filled with jets, choppers, and hundreds of people.

The people stared at me in curiosity as Siwon dragged me  over to a shelf filled with all sorts of bladed weapons, from the size of a finger to the size of my own build. 

"Go ahead and choose a few, you might need it later." Siwon said while releasing his grip on me. "You better take more than one with you. Weapons from another place will not help you with hurting a vampire." I turned to look at him with a brow raised.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"These weapons are made of pure silver. A vampire can only die if you stab pure silvers into their heart or brain." Siwon explained, and I nodded curtly while examinating the weapons laid on the shelves. "Isn't it more effective to use guns against the vampire?"

"Then we'll need bullets made out of silver." He reasoned out. "We do have those but it's only for our leader, Donghae to use. Silver bullets are too precious to use frequently so we use bladed weapons instead." He reached out and pulled out a  simple and small blade. "Take this, it's easy to carry around."

"Thanks..." I said taking the blade and kept in the pocket at the back of my pants. 

"Take a sword with your." He tossed me a long broad sword. "That suits you, it's light and easy to swing about. And this." He threw.me a leather piece. "Thats a sword harness. Keep your sword behind you back,.it's easier.to walk like that." 

"Why are you helping me aso much?" I asked while putting on the harness. He glanced at me and shrugged.

"Protecting humans is what we vampire hunters do." Donghae appeared right behind us, scaring the living hell out of me. "We shall get going now." He added and Siwon nodded his head before dragging me and shoved me into a helicopter. I sat quietly on the seat and watched as a few armed men and women along with Donghae climbed in.

The helicopter roared to life and I watched in fascination as the ceiling of the basement slid open, revealing the bright sky. One by one, jets and helicopters flew past our helicopter and accelerated into the air. I held my breath as I felt the helicopter started moving, and within minutes we.were in the middle of the sky. I glanced out the window and watched as the island I've been staying at for the past few weeks disappeared from my sight. 

 

 

 

 

 


 

I know, this story is getting weirder and crappier 

Well, pls comment and let me know your what u think

Thanks for reading til' this far, I love your readers lots <3

 

Oh, and 4 walls is freaking fabulous by the way! Pls don't stop watching the MV and support our beloved f(x) til' the max!!