Chapter three

✔Revenge, ✘not love

“I’m gonna…. Make Krystal Jung fall for me!” I shouted while pumping my fist up in the air.

“Oh…kay?” I didn’t know if that came out as a question but now I’m looking at Yuri like she had grew a head. “What?”

“’Oh…kay?’” I mimicked her.  “That’s your reaction?”

“Well, how do you expect me to react?” She rolled her eyes. “Am I supposed to be like, ‘OMG you’re crazy!’ or ‘what the is wrong with you?!’”

“That’s exactly how a normal person would react.” 

“Guess I’m not normal.” She shrugged as I rolled my eyes at her. “But wait, you’re the one who came up with the ‘abnormal’ plan.” She raised her upper lip.

“Whatever.” I stuck my tongue out but frowned when she flicked my head. “I figure out that this is the best way to humiliate that jerk.”

“How is that so?” Yuri raised her brow in amusement.

“What happens if I’m able to snatch that jerk’s away? And when summer is over, I’ll send this hilarious news to the Newspaper club which I’m sure they will be interested in. Imagine how embarrassed and humiliated he’ll be to have his girlfriend being snatched by his ex. After that I’ll just dump that and tell her that I’m actually pulling a prank on her. Thus, I’ll humiliate Zhoumi and break Krystal Jung’s heart.” I laughed evilly at the thoughts of Zhoumi and Krystal Jung crying their eyes out. “Most importantly, I’ll go down in History.”

“You’re stupid.” Yuri blurted out. “Krystal Jung, THE perfect girl, I mean goddess, is definitely not a lesbian.”

“Does it matters?”

“Of course you . In case you forgot, you are a girl. And in case you didn’t know, Krystal Jung is also a girl.”

“Well, I’m not planning to court her as a girl.” I smirked when Yuri’s eyebrows knitted in confusion. 

 “Don’t tell me you’re up to surgery just for the sake of revenging…..”

“There’s a thing called cross-dressing you .” I smacked her head hard.

“You think it’ll work?” She snorted while trying to smack my head.

“I guess I’ll try.” I dodged just in time and slapped her lightly. She frowned and began throwing punches at me. I dodged all of her punches and kicked her crotch. She rolled on the floor holding her crotch while I sat on the bed laughing.    

“Damn, your taekwondo skill really gets on my nerves.”

“What do you expect from a black belt? Ouch!” I frowned when she kicked my leg.

“Aha! You did not see that coming did you?”

“Lame.” I flipped my hair at her before standing up. “Come on, let’s go.”

“Where to?”

“Shopping.”

 

 

“I’m not doing this! no!” I hold onto the something as Yuri tried dragging me to hell. I don’t care if everyone is staring at us, I’m not going in!

“Come on, I thought you want to….disguise yourself as a guy?” She whispered the last part.

“But… there’s no need to do this, right? AHHHHH!!” I screamed when my grip loosened. Yuri practically dragged me to the salon. Right, salon. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not usually like this when I go to salon. In fact, I like cutting my hair a little sometimes. ‘A little’ that’s my limit. But my friend here wants me to chop off my waist length hair!! I ain’t gonna put up with this !! “I can wear a wig, we don’t have to do this.” I whispered pleadingly.

“No, it’s risky. Besides, I enjoy seeing you getting your hair chopped off.” She smirked amusingly.

“.” I spat. “I quit my revenge plan. My hair is more important.”

“You’ll thank me later.” My eyes widened when she raised her hand up high, before she brought it down to my neck….

 

“Ouch!” I winced when I felt the pain around my neck as I woke up. “Woah!” I was startled when I saw Yuri grinning ear to ear to me. “What the hell, you’re creeping me out.” I pushed Yuri away and…. “Oh my ing !!!” I screamed so loud the mirror in front of me almost cracked.

 Know what I see in front of me? ME. With short hair. REALLY shot hair. I look just like Justin Bieber with his old hair, except mine is brunette.

“Is everything alright?” A woman, whom I supposed is the one who cut my hair asked politely.

“Yeah, she’s just too overwhelmed about her new hairstyle. “ 

“No ! What’s with these bangs? I’ll get pimples all over my forehead!” I ran my hand through my hair pushing my bangs upwards.

“Wow.” Yuri exclaimed. “Just a moment, you look hot,” She remarked, “if I’m interested in guys I’ll definitely go for you.”

“Is that a compliment?”

“Why not?” She shrugged before snatching my purse away. “I’ll go pay for your hair.”

                        

 

“I hate you .” Yuri blurted while I’m going through the men’s clothes section.

“Are you trying to start a fight with me?”

“Yup, I am.” She glared at me and pointed at a certain direction. “Those cute girls are checking you out.”  

“Well, duh. I’m hot.” I rolled my eyes before turning back to wink at the girls. Yuri frowned and hit me in the arm not so playfully.

“Are you sure you’re not bi?” Yuri raised a brow while I returned it by rolling my eyes.

“Last time I checked, no. Now do I look nice in this suit?” I adjusted the suit in front of me as I do some poses.

“Well, those girls answered you question.” I turned to see two sales ladies giggling and whispering to each other. I shook my head and chuckled lightly. “I think you better off be a guy. I mean, seriously you look better. No offense.”

“That’s pretty offensive.” I glared at her. “Anyway, I’m growing my hair out again after the revenge.”

“Well, that .” She shrugged before checking her phone. “I’ve got some information about Krystal Jung from my buddy from Star high.” I looked at her with horror. “What? She’s smexy. And she’s also one of Krystal Jung’s minions.”

“Minions?” 

“Yeah, that’s what I call them. Girls who hang around with queen bees.” Yuri explained. “Anyway, back to the topic. Krystal Jung Soo Jung, turning 16 on Octorber 24. Her mother, Jun Ji Hyun is the CEO of one of Korea’s biggest company.  Her father passed away when she was 8 and the company is passed down to her mother. Apparently, she has a stepsister, Jessica Jung Soo Yeon.” She stopped a while for me to register everything in.

“Is there a way for me to approach her?”

“Apparently, her mother’s company is organizing a summer camp which she would probably participate.”

“When’s the camp?” I asked as I pay for the suit at the counter. I figure out I’ll probably need an elegant suit someday.

“Tomorrow.” I choked on my own saliva as I turned to look at Yuri with my eye twitched.

“T.tomorrow? Do I even have the time to register?”

“Sure. I heard that the camp cost a fortune, so there are only a few people participating.” Yuri said as she showed me her phone which consists of the information of the camp.

“What the !!” I gasped in shock when I saw the amount of money they need to pay to join the camp.  “What is this? A trip to the moon? Why is it so expensive?”

“I know right?” Yuri shook her head slightly before tapping something on her phone. “So you’re paying by credit card or cash?” Yuri asked while tapping on her phone.

“Wait! I’m not going to the camp.” Yuri looked up from her phone and gave me a questionable look. “What? You’re not expecting me to go to the camp are you?”

“Well yeah. Your savings should be enough for both of us right?”

“No way. I’m not wasting my two years saving for both…. And why am I paying for yours?”

“Cause you need me.”

“No I don’t.”

“Fine then, let your hair go wasted. Let the whole school laugh and tease you while you do nothing. Let Zhoumi and Krystal Jung continue their life happily while you live yours with distress.” Yuri huffed with her arms crossed.

“Fine, but I’m not paying for you.” I sighed as I handed her my credit card.

“Don’t worry, I’m just kidding. I’ll pay myself.” I rolled my eyes. Of course she’ll pay for hers since she’s rich, unlike me. Well, I’m not exactly poor, but I’m not that rich either. My dad is an engineer, while my mom is a housewife.  Yuri’s parents on the other hand are both doctors and they’re pretty wealthy. “By the way, I heard that there are loads of rich heir and heiress there. Maybe you can just move on with your revenge plan and meet someone new there.”

“So that’s your reason. You’re not exactly planning to help me aren’t you?”

“Hehe, I’ll come in handy sometimes.”

     

Meanwhile…

“Master.” A young man bowed as he entered a luxurious room. “Do you wish to see me?”

“Indeed I do” Another young man seated on a chair with his legs crossed under his study desk said with his husky voice. “Sit down Siwon.” He gestured the standing young man to sit down on the wooden chair in front of him.

“Is there something wrong master?” Siwon sat down like he was told to and looked at the latter rather worriedly.

“Not much actually.” The latter stated while fidgeting his hands. “I see you’re interested in someone.”

“Who?” Siwon raised his eyebrow as his ran his hand through his well combed hair.

“I’ve heard from the bartender. He said you treated a girl and even had a conversation with her.” The man uncrossed his legs and began patting his foot. “You never talk to girls.”

“Oh I see.” Siwon quickly hid his smirk when the latter glared at him. “My master, you’ve mistaken. I just happen to hear the girl mentioning our little demon’s name.”

“Is that so?” Siwon swore he had heard the latter sighed in relief before he cleared his throat. “And why is that?”

“It was said that our little demon had an affair with the girl’s boyfriend. And I suggested her to seek for revenge.” 

“You’re not expecting a mere human to do any harm to that little demon of ours are you?” The man snickered.

“You’ll never know, nothing is impossible.”

“Right.” The man snorted.