Chapter thirteen

✔Revenge, ✘not love

Krystal’s pov

“Mother said what?” I can’t believe my mother is doing this to me.

“Ms Jung, you mother personally asked me to inform you that you should not abandon this camp considering you are physically healthy and have only been here for a week.” JYP said calmly.

“Healthy? I am in that hole for a freaking day!” I stomped my feet and crossed my arms.

“Except for a few bruises and cuts, you are perfectly fine.” He said matter of factly. This square jaw guy is pissing me off! When I, the Krystal Jung, wish to go home, I get to go home!

“I don’t care! I wish for my private het to be here by tomorrow.” I said firmly but JYP didn’t seem to be fazed by my glares at all.

“Mrs Jung said you should be fine here for a few more weeks.” He said before exiting the tent.

Ugh! I’m so angry! My mother always has ways to make me despise her for no reason. For example, she never allows me to fall in love, or at least date someone more than a week. What pisses me off is that she doesn’t care when Jessica gets a boyfriend, but she goes all yada yada when I go to mixers. That is why I never take relationships seriously, they always ended up breaking up with me because of my mother.

I sighed and fell back to my portable bed. I raised my hand and stared at the bruise around my waist. It’s been here since last week, thanks to that stupid hand cuff. This reminds me of that stupid ert. I admit he is kind of good looking, kind of! When I first saw him, my heart skipped a beat and something weird triggered in me. Since then I couldn’t stop thinking of him.

But he turned out to be a huge ert when I caught him peeping at me when I was cleaning myself. He is also a huge jerk, he never stops annoy the hell out of me. Thinking of him always makes my heart beats twice as fast. I don’t know if I am that mad at him or if it’s something else…

Ugh! I buried my face to my pillow and groaned. Now I’m feeling those weird flipping in my stomach again. I need to sleep and get rid of these stupid feelings. I rolled over and closed my eyes. The picture of him hugging me and his brown eyes gazing into mine made me extremely uneasy and weird. What the hell is happening to me?

 

………..

 

“Krystal!” I squeezed my eyes shut and covered my ears with my pillow. “Krystal?”

“Yah!” I tossed my pillow to the direction where the voice came from. Few seconds later, the tent ped and I quickly shut my eyes when the violent sunlight shone in. Ouch, my eyes!

“Are you okay?” I heard Sulli and Luna’s voice as they approached and sat beside me.

“I’m okay.” I said and blinked my eyes. My surrounding was blank for a moment before my eyes fully adjusted to the brightness.

“Krystal, you look beautiful today.” Luna complimented. I had the urge to roll my eyes. I look beautiful everyday.

“Krystal, quick.” Sulli dragged me off the bed. “We have to prepare breakfast.” I groaned and let them drag me out of the tent. The sunlight hit me as we walked out the tent. I have to close my eyes and wait for a few moments before my eyes are fully adjusted to the brightness.

“Why is the sun so bright today?” I asked while squinting my eyes.

“Is it?” Luna scratched her head.

“Hey, you look y today.” Kai and his gang approached me with a smirk. The other guys around just stared at me like I’m a piece of meat. I ignored Kai and walked away, Sulli and Luna trailing close behind me.

I stopped on my track when I caught a glimpse of Amber and Jessica. Amber is helping Jessica with the fire, their body dangerously close. I can see Jessica blushing. I clicked my tongue in distaste and walked to their direction.

“K-Krystal,” Jessica noticed my presence and stood immediately, Amber lifted her head and stared at me with a brow raised. Why did I approach them?  What am I supposed to say now?

“What do you want? Miss flat s.” Amber said with his smug face. I scowled at him and crossed my arms.

“Shut up ert.” I ignored the weird feelings in my stomach as he looked straight into my eyes.

“Why aren’t you doing your work Ms Jung?” JYP appeared out of nowhere. “Your group is assigned to collect fruits. Why are the three of you still here?” JYP said, looking at me, Sulli and Luna. I glared at Amber, before walking away.

 

……….

 

“Ew.” I grimaced. “What’s this? It’s disgusting.” I said, referring to the soup.

“It’s garlic mushroom soup.” Luna answered.

“It has some weird taste in it.” I said while drinking some water to get rid of the aftertaste.

“Really? I think it’s pretty delicious.” Sulli arched her brow before taking another sip.

“Say,” Luna leaned closer while eyeing at my sister who’s sitting around the campfire with Amber. “Do you think your older sis is dating that cute guy?”

“No way!” Sulli exclaimed. I shook my head lightly and stared at the couple a few feet away from me. They are dating? Unbelievable. I stared unamused as Amber patted Jessica’s head and laughed. What does he think she is? A dog? Amber’s eyes met mine for a second, before I turned around so fast I’m surprised I didn’t break my neck.

“Krystal?” Luna looked at me expectantly.

“What were you saying?” Luna sighed and shook her head dramatically.

“She asked if you and that Mars high basketball player are really dating.” Sulli answered for her and looked at me excitedly.

“Basketball player from Mars High?” I arched a brow and tried recalling my memories.

“OMG Krystal, Zhoumi, that Mars basketball team captain. “ Luna shook her head once again in disapproval.

“Oh, that one.” I yawned and took a sip of water from my bottle. “I was just playing with him. I’m not that interested in him anyway.”

“But he’s so hot!” Sulli squealed and I rolled my eyes. To be honest, I only went out with him once and he was a jerk. He even told me he would break up with his girlfriend just for my sake. I hate guys like him. 

“He’s just some random guy I picked up because I was bored.” I said nonchalantly.

“I heard he broke up with his girlfriend because of you.”

“That’s his problem.” I shrugged. “Besides, his girlfriend must’ve been some kind of ugly chick for him to break up with her just like that.” I snickered at the thought. A shiver went down my spine and I turned to see Amber scowling at me. What is his problem?