Chapter eleven

✔Revenge, ✘not love

“Okay, why are we doing this again?”

 

“Because we got caught partying?” Key answered simply. True enough.

 

“And why are we having our hands cuffed?” I asked again.

 

“Because it’s a way to punish us.” Ailee had that answered straightforwardly.

 

“And why am I piggy backing you up?!” I asked my partner incredulously.

 

“Because you almost kissed me?!” The on my back answered with the same tone I had asked.

 

“Almost!”

 

“Yeah almost!”

 

“That means I never kissed you!”

 

“But you almost kissed me!”

 

“But I never did!”

 

“But you almost did!”

 

“Almost means I never.”

 

“Almost means you’re about to.”

 

“But I did not!”

 

“But you almost did!”   

 

“I did not!!! That means I did nothing wrong!!!”

 

“You almost!!! That means you almost did something wrong!!!”

 

“But I did not!!”

 

“But you almost did!!”

 

“Shut the up!!!” Key shouted while wiping his sweat off his face with his free hand.

 

“Excuse me?” Uh oh, here comes the scary glare…

 

“S-sorry Krystal, not you my queen, I meant the other idiot.”

 

“Kim Kibum!” I shot him a look. Betrayal.

 

“Amber… What’s your surname again?”  I rolled my eyes and shook my head in disbelief.

 

“Liu.”

 

“Okay thanks… Amber Liu!”

 

“Don’t start.” Ailee, who is Key’s partner raised her free hand between Key and I. “I wish I was you partner llama face.” She sighed.

 

“Excuse me? Am I not good enough?” Key asked looking at Ailee with a look, seemingly offended. Childish enough?

 

“You’re not giving me a piggy back.” Ailee stated while kicking a rock and folding her arms over her chest. If Key isn’t gay, they would’ve make the best couple.

 

“Believe me goldfish, I don’t want to. But you know my partner is a spoiled conceited bitc… Ouch!” I yelped in pain when Krystal slapped the back of my head.

 

“You almost had your filthy mouth on me! So shut up!”

 

“Almost!”

 

“Yeah almost! You know how dangerous it was?”

 

“But it never touches yours.”

 

“But it almost.”

 

“But it di-“

 

“Yah,” Key slapped my mouth. “Please, climbing this steep mountain already had me having a headache, don’t make it worse.” I looked at him in disbelief. Why, isn’t he biased? I shot him a look, while mouthing ‘betrayal’. He stuck out his tongue and twirled it around.

 

“But this started… Ouch!” I thought Krystal was the one who hit me but when I looked over my shoulder, JYP’s square face almost had me in my pants. OMG, that was a horrifying sight.

 

“Concentrate. Four of you are the last ones, so you better move.” He said sternly. “And miss Krystal, why is he carrying you?” 

 

“He harassed me yesterday.” Krystal whined like a child.

 

“Hey I did not!” I defended myself while puffing my chest.

 

“You almost did.”

 

“But I did not.”

 

“But you almost harassed me.”

 

“But I-“

 

“Stop!” Both Key and JYP shouted in unison while Ailee is laughing silently to herself.

 

“Krystal, get down and walk on your own feet.” JYP instructed and I can already imagine Krystal rolling her eyes now. When JYP walked further away from us, I felt Krystal’s weight on my back again.

 

“Hey, did you not hear what JYP said? Walk with your own damn chicken feet.”

 

“Shut up, this is your price for almost kissing me.” She backfired.

 

“But I didn’t”

 

“But you almost.”

 

“Stop!! For the love of God, stop!!” Key almost pulled his hair out before stomping his away quickly dragging Ailee along the way. I chuckled lightly before trying to catch up to them.

 

 “Oh my God, you’re an !” Krystal screamed at my face. What the hell? I swear I felt her spat on me. If you’re wondering why is she calling me an , simple, because I’m being one. “Take that Goddamn thing off my hair!!!” She screamed while hitting my arm maniacally.

 

“Only if you promise I’m not piggybacking you up.”

 

“Fine! Just take the damn spider off!!!!” I chuckled silently before swatting the spider off her head, smacking her head in excess.  

 

“Ouch!” She rubbed her head before turning to me with a threatening look. Uh oh… “You jerk!!” She kicked my feet and slapped my arms continuously. “You stupid jerk!”

 

“Okay okay princess, I’m sorry. Can we go now? The others are way ahead of us now.” I said while rubbing the bruises she just made. What a violent … As expected, she treated me coldly the whole way up and kept glaring at me. “Careful, there’s a hole there.” She ignored me and kept walking ahead, slightly dragging me. “Seriously, there’s a hole!”

 

“Where?” She turned over her shoulder to look at me but kept walking.

 

“Stop walki- Ah!!” We screamed when she tripped and tumbled into the hole, pulling me along and we both fell into the hole while screaming our hearts out.