When she ignores you.

This isn't a Korean Drama.

 

Once Monday had arrived, after parking his bike, Dongho walked into the campus and found Chunji talking to one of the younger students. Dongho walked towards his friend and tapped his foot as he waited for the conversation to end.

Chunji walked towards Dongho with a smile and nodded “Let’s get to class?”

Dongho nodded and they started making their way towards homeroom.
Once they entered the classroom, as usual the girls squealed at the sight of Dongho, especially since he styled his hair differently today. He ignored each and every one of them and sat down on his chair.

Chunji high fived Taemin as he passed the redhead and sat down in his own seat. Taemin poked Dongho’s head with his ball pen and Dongho immediately turned to his friend.

“What?” Dongho asked

Taemin just shrugged and batted his eyelashes cutely “Good morning~~”

Most of the girls in the classroom who had caught sight of it giggled and squealed, making Dongho roll his eyes.
“Attention .”

“BWO?!” Taemin gasped “I am not!”

The class was filled with loud ruckus once the door had opened and Saeli stepped in, carrying a few of her books in her hands. Boy’s instantly lunged at her, asking if she needed help but she just ignored every one of them and walked in as if they weren’t there at all.

Taemin smiled happily and waved at her, and immediately Saeli’s gloomy expression shifted into a bright smile.

“Morning Saeli.” Taemin greeted.

“Hey Taem.” She nodded

Dongho scoffed and looked at Saeli “My fan arrives.” He mumbled just enough for both of them to hear. Saeli gave him a glance and once again her expression shifted into a cold one. She walked passed him as if she saw no one and hadn’t heard him at all, making Dongho furrow his eyebrows.

It was a shock to him that she hadn’t answered him with her annoying comebacks. Normally she would be the first to greet him, mumbling stuff that got under his skin. And now that he decided it was his time to annoy her, she acted as if she didn’t even know him.

He snapped his head back and looked at Saeli who opened her History book and started scanning through the pages. She placed her chin on her hands as she puffed out her cheeks and sighed.

Dongho scoffed and looked away from her, his eyebrows leaving unwanted creases on his head.
She wont talk to me? Fine, its better this way anyway.

 

Once Biology had came, the teacher announced that they were going to do an experiment today, making the students groan and walk towards their lab partners. Dongho looked around the room and found the seat beside him empty, making him pout and scan the room again.
Once his eyes landed at the back portion of the room, he found his partner seated at the desk farthest from the teacher, her eyes focused on the blackboard.
He let out an annoyed scoff and gathered all of his things and made his way towards her. He dragged the chair loudly, trying to get her attention, and sat down with a huff.

Saeli on the other hand hadn’t moved from her position. She was still staring at the blackboard, her pen lightly tapping her notebook as she waited for the instructions.

“I thought you weren’t here.” Dongho mumbled “Why the heck did you sit all the way at the back huh?”

Saeli nodded at what the teacher had said and started writing something down on her notebook. She then looked up at the test tubes prepared in front of them and started looking for the one they would be using.

Dongho furrowed his eyebrows again, finally getting the point that she was actually ignoring him. She puffed out her cheeks as she got the right test tube and started writing down notes. She set it back down to where she got it and got the rest of the instruments prepared for the experiment and started scanning through them.

Dongho clicked his tongue and grabbed the instruments from her and started setting up the experiment himself. Saeli simply looked back down at her notebook and nodded lightly as she read what she had wrote down.

Dongho who grew tired of the silence, slammed his hands down on the desk, which had not fazed Saeli what so ever. He snapped his head towards her and growled “Are you really not going to talk?”

Instead of answering, Saeli raised her hand and caught her teacher’s attention.
“Ma’am may I please go to the bathroom?” She asked

Dongho gritted his teeth as he watched his teacher nod, making Saeli stand up from her seat and walk out the room. Dongho glared at the door she had closed and without warning, he had jumped out from his seat and ran out the door.

He was about to dash towards the bathroom’s direction, ready to chase after Saeli but instead stopped when he saw her leaning against the locker doors. She had her arms crossed over her chest while her right leg rested on the wall. She looked at him with bored eyes and smirked.

Dongho blinked a few times as he looked at her, but after a few seconds he had finally walked towards her.

“So…you are avoiding me?” He scoffed

Saeli simply nodded, not even meeting his eyes. She pushed herself off the wall and rolled her eyes.

“You wont talk to me now?” Dongho hissed

Saeli then looked at him and smirked “We wouldn’t want that fat head of yours to grow even fatter now don’t we?”

“BWO?!” The angry boy hissed

“I have no idea what those girls here see in you.” Saeli spat “What the hell makes you so different? You’re just an arrogant douche!”

Dongho blinked at her words, his hands balling into fists at every word she spoke.

“Huh! And you think I’m one of those girls? Well for your information Shin Dongho! You do not have any effect on me at—“
Before she could say anything else, Dongho had slammed his hand against the locker door, sending a loud boom echoing through the halls. Saeli stepped back in surprise and gulped once Dongho had trapped her between the locker and his body.
He glared at her with intense eyes and tightened his jaw.

“I have no effect on you huh?” He spat and with one swift movement, he had his lips against hers.
Saeli had widened her eyes and stared at the boy in front of her. Her hands laid flat against the locker door as she tried to process what was happening.

Once her brain had decided it would start functioning again, she had pushed him away and wiped her lips with the back of her hand. Dongho landed against the opposite side of the hall and looked at her with wide eyes.

“You’re even worse than I thought.” Saeli spat as she gave him one last glare and walked away.

Dongho had widened his eyes once he realized what he had done. His hand flew to his lips as he looked at her walk away.

“M—My first kiss….” He mumbled.



 

Tell me what you think guyyyysss. Dont be so silent. I wanna know what you think about this ;)