Caught.

This isn't a Korean Drama.

 

Saeli was in the school cafeteria with Jiyeon who chuckled lightly at her friend’s joke but because the large room was totally empty, her laughter had echoed through the whole space.  All of the students were either in some of the classrooms watching some of the board games or waiting at the field to watch the baseball game.

“Jiyeon-ah” one male student jogged into the cafeteria panting “Coach wants to talk to you. FAST.”

“Oh.” Jiyeon stood up and looked at Saeli with a small smile “be right back.”
She jogged out of the cafeteria with the boy, leaving Saeli all alone. She puffed her cheeks out silently and pulled out her phone, trying to find anything interesting to do. But suddenly a loud noise had caught her attention. She snapped her head back and found Dongho scrambling on the cafeteria floor. She widened her eyes when she saw how his uniform was in pieces and that his hair was a total mess. She stood up and opened , trying to think of what she could do.

Dongho who had finally gotten up, snapped his head up, a look of total worry washing over his face.
He had locked eyes with Saeli and quickly walked towards her.

“Wh—What happened to you?” Saeli asked

Dongho had grabbed her hand and started pulling her towards the back of the cafeteria. He hid behind the large refrigerator and pulled Saeli closer to him.

“What are you—“ Before she could say anything more, Dongho pressed his fingers against his lips, telling her to be quiet.

And right on cue they heard a door slam open, making Dongho grimace as he listened to their loud talking.

“Dongho Oppa hugged me a while ago!” One girl screamed.

“I got a piece of his shirt!” Another giggled.

Saeli looked down at Dongho’s ripped shirt and widened her eyes at how brutal the girls were to him. He even had a few scratch marks and bruises.

“Be quiet!” another one said “He ran in here right?”

“Yeah..”The whole group chorused.

“Search around.” The leading voice said, making Saeli and Dongho gulp. Dongho slightly moved to the side of the fridge to get a better view of the cafeteria, only to find the girls slowly approaching them. He snapped his head back towards Saeli who looked at him innocently.

“They’re coming closer.” He mouthed, making Saeli bite her lower lip once she actually saw a girl in her line of view.

She took a step towards Dongho and dropped her head, praying that the girls would already leave. Dongho on the other hand leaned the back of his head against the fridge as he inhaled the scent of Saeli’s hair.

“WAIT!” He heard a girl scream, making him grow stiff.

“I think he ran out the other door!” The same voice said.

“AFTER HIM!” Another screamed and finally he heard the sounds of their feet shuffling out of the cafeteria.

He let out a sigh of relief as he smiled and gently knocked his head on the fridge. Saeli on the other hand was staring at the scratch Dongho had right on his chest, making her furrow her eyebrows as she slowly brought her hand up. Without noticing, she had gently grazed her hand over the scratch.

 Dongho winced at the pain and grab her wrist. Once he realized what she had done, he widened his eyes and looked at her. Saeli on the other hand pulled her wrist away from Dongho’s grip and traced the scratch gently again.

“They—They did that?” She asked, finally looking up at him.

Dongho nodded, shocked at how he had locked eyes with her. And this time, her eyes were warm and expressed real sincerity.

“Does it hurt?” She asked again.

“Kind off.” Dongho shrugged “I guess.”

“Aish.” Saeli grabbed his hand and pulled him back towards the tables of the cafeteria where she had left her bag. She made him sit down and pulled out a small pouch from her bag.
“How will you play baseball if you’re injured?”

“I can manage.” Dongho shrugged.

“Shirt off.” Saeli commanded.

“Excuse me?” Dongho widened his eyes at her request.

“I said take your shirt off.” She then showed him the medicine “I need to fix you up.”

Dongho opened his mouth to protest but once he felt the stinging pain again he sighed and looked away from her “Turn around.”

Saeli rolled her eyes and turned around, waiting for Dongho to take his shirt off, and once he had, he placed it over his stomach and sighed.

Saeli immediately turned around and found that he actually had a few more scratches on his arm. She grabbed another chair and sat right infront of him and pulled out the small cotton ball and soaked it with medication.

“So…those are your fans?” She asked as she gently dabbed the cotton onto his cut. Dongho winced at the contact but nodded.

“And they normally attack you like that?” She said.

“It gets worse every year. This year was absolutely…shocking.” He looked at the scratches and frowned.

“Why don’t you tell them off?” Saeli asked “I mean I see how you’re so mean to some girls. Why not be mean now and hurt some of them?”

“I don’t hurt girls.” Dongho smiled “I’m not that low.”

“Really? You don’t?” Saeli scoffed “What about me—“

“What about you?” Dongho raised his eyebrows at her “I’ve never hurt you.”

Saeli opened to try and think of a come back, but once she really thought about it, Dongho had never really tried to hurt her. She shut and continued to work on applying the medicine on his scratches, making Dongho smile as he watched her.

“Why do you suddenly care about me?” Dongho mumbled.
Saeli snapped her head up and froze when she saw how close their faces were, she stared into his brown orbs and suddenly felt a weird sensation wash over her body.

“I—You’re—Get dressed.” She shoved his chest and stood up, walking towards her bag. Dongho on the other hand had an amused smirk on his face as he stood up and walked behind her.

“You like me don’t you?” He asked “I’ve got this effect on you don’t I?”

“What?” Saeli scoffed “Get real Drama boy.”

“Then look at me.” Dongho said

“I don’t have to loo—“ Before Saeli could finish, Dongho had held her waist using both his hands, making his shirt fall to the ground. He forcefully made her face him, making Saeli widen her eyes and in a deep breath.

“I knew it.” Dongho smirked

“Stop being to full of your—“ Once again Saeli was cut off when she heard 3 different gasps. Dongho and Saeli snapped their heads to the side, only to find Chunji, Suzy and Jiyeon staring at them.
It was a real suspicious sight since Dongho was shirtless and had his hands on Saeli’s waist while she had one hand on his shoulder and their faces were closer than the normal distance people would usually have between them.

“You—You guys were?” Jiyeon raised a finger and started pointing at the both of them.

Saeli shook her head furiously and pushed Dongho off her “No—NO FRIGIN WAY. IT’S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE.”

Dongho on the other hand scoffed and grabbed his bag as he pulled out his baseball shirt and put it on. He turned towards Chunji who had his mouth wide open as he stared at his friend.

“Don’t get any ideas.” Dongho muttered and threw his bag over his back. He gave Saeli a smirk and mouthed “I have an effect on you” then started walking towards Chunji.

“You two were—What were you doing?!” Chunji gasped.

Dongho rolled his eyes and dragged Chunji out the door by the collar, making the blonde haired boy mutter incoherent words about what they were doing earlier.

Saeli rubbed her temples as she looked at the two of her friends who were now hyperventilating at the sight they had seen.

“WE DIDN’T DO ANYTHING!” Saeli screamed.



 

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MY AWESOME READERS :)

Please comment and tell me what you think.
Even Dongho wants to know what your ideas are. HAHAHAHHA! :)