Pudding.

This isn't a Korean Drama.

 

When it was finally time for lunch, Saeli walked into the cafeteria shocked to see that Dongho was already with Taemin and Chunji. He ate a piece of his lunch and laughed when Taemin had over reacted over something again.

Jiyeon nudged Saeli, making her snap her head towards her friend.
“You seem to like staring at Dongho.” Jiyeon smirked

“What?” Saeli shook her head and walked towards the food stand “No I don’t.”

“You we’re just staring at him earlier.” Jiyeon said

“I was simply looking at his big forehead, its like planes can land on it or something” Saeli waved her friend off and was about to grab the last cup of pudding when suddenly a hand had snatched it away from her. She widened her eyes and snapped her head up, only to be greeted by a smiling girl.

“Baek Saeli.” She grinned then looked at Jiyeon with a scowl “Stupid girl.”

“Shut up Jung Sumi” Jiyeon growled.

Saeli arched her eyebrow at the tension both parties were sharing, making her look back at Jiyeon.
“Whose she?”

“One of the worst Queenka’s.” Jiyeon mumbled with a scoff.

“Awwww.” Sumi pouted “Still angry about us not letting you in?”

“Shut up, I declined your offer and you know that.” Jiyeon spat “Then you guys decided to make my life a living hell for 2 months.”

“Say what you wanna say.” Sumi hummed then looked back at Saeli “So…you’re the new school fascination?”

“If you’re planning to invite Saeli into your little witch club, she wont do it!” Jiyeon yelped.

“Like we’ll ever do that.” Sumi scoffed “If she hangs out with a little rat like you, I would never want her to be part of us.”

“Watch your mouth.” Saeli hissed “Call Jiyeon that again and I’ll make you pay.”

“Yeah” Sumi rolled her eyes “Like you could hurt me. What? Is Dongho Oppa going to defend you?”

“What?” Saeli arched an eyebrow “When the heck did Dongho join the conversation?”

“AH!” Jiyeon leaned closer to Saeli “She’s also the leader of the Dongho stalking fan club!”

Saeli let out an offending laugh as she rolled her eyes “No wonder.”

Sumi narrowed her eyes at her and took a step closer to Saeli “Don’t mess with me.”

“You’re the one coming at me.” Saeli smirked “I don’t even know you.”

“I’m just going to say this once.” Sumi got a spoon full of pudding and smirked “stay away from Dongho Oppa and we’ll be fine.”

“Like I like being around the little twerp—“ Before Saeli could finish her sentence, the spoon of pudding had suddenly landed on her shirt making her widen her eyes. Sumi on the other hand smirked and placed her hand over , faking a shocked expression.

“Opps.” She smiled.

“YAA!” Jiyeon screamed, gaining everyone’s attention in the cafeteria.

Saeli looked at her stained shirt and gritted her teeth as she snapped her head up and glared at Sumi.
“Bad Idea.” She spat.

“What are you going to do about it?” Sumi grinned

 

 

“What happened?” Taemin said as he stared at the three girls by the food stand.

“I think Sumi threw some pudding at Saeli.” One boy said

“Why the heck would she do that?” Chunji stood up and was about to walk towards them, but he widened his eyes when he saw Saeli suddenly grab the pudding and pour it all over Sumi without hesitation.

“She just—just did—“ Taemin stuttered as he pointed a hand at the three girls.

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” Sumi screamed and glared at Saeli who let out an annoyed scoff and stormed out of the cafeteria.

Dongho without control stood up and took one last look at Sumi who was glaring at Jiyeon. He then ran out of the cafeteria, staring around the hall, trying to find where the angry girl could have run off to.

 

Once Saeli had finished cleaning herself up, she sighed and looked at herself in the mirror.
“Aish, I shouldn’t have let her get to me.” She ruffled her hair and walked out the bathroom.

Once she was out, she was shocked to be knocked over by a different figure, making both of them land on the floor with a thud.

Saeli groaned as she looked up, only to be greeted by Dongho’s wincing face.

“Yaa Drama boy!” She spat “What are you doing?!”

Dongho widened his eyes at the mention of his annoying nickname and looked down at her.
“Are you okay?” He asked

“You just trampled me.” Saeli muttered “What do you think?”

Dongho scrambled off her and held out his hand to help her stand up but she just slapped his hand away and stood up with a growl.

“Hey.”Dongho rubbed the back of his neck and sighed “Sumi came to you because of me huh?”

“You think?” Saeli brushed the dirt off her skirt and rolled her eyes.

“Sorry about that.” Dongho muttered “She’s the worst out of all those girls after me. She even camped out of my house once. It was horrible.”

“Well whoopdidoo.” Saeli shrugged “You’re that loved. How good for you.”

“Yaa.” Dongho gritted his teeth “That’s not what I meant.”

Saeli looked at him and sighed once she saw how he had a sincere look on his face. She blew her bangs out from her face and crossed her arms over her chest “Its fine. I think I handled that situation stupidly but she was getting on my nerves.”

Dongho shook his head “You gave her what she deserved!”

Saeli couldn’t help but laugh at his face “Yaa, your support me hurting one of you little girls who love you so much?”

Dongho frowned “I don’t like them, they’re annoying.”

“Well good for you.” Saeli nodded as she was about to walk away from him but Dongho called out her name and bit his lower lip, not sure why he had blurted her name out.

Saeli turned to him and arched her eyebrow, waiting for him to say whatever he had to say.

“Th—Thanks.” Dongho looked away from her gaze and cleared .

Saeli smiled and nodded as she walked away again “Why are you suddenly so nice Drama boy?”

Dongho looked back at her figure which walked farther and farther away from him. He frowned but ended up smiling as he looked at her disappear.
Annoying girl.