Parent Introduction Night

This isn't a Korean Drama.

 

After school, Saeli tugged on her bag as she ran out of the school gates. She started breathing heavily and tried looking for a route so she could escape the 6 boys that were chasing after her.
“How do I get rid of these guys?!” She groaned to herself.

She ran down the corner and suddenly bumped into someone. They both stumbled to the ground making Saeli whine out in pain.

“So-Sorry.” She muttered and blew the hair out of her face as she looked up, only to be greeted by Dongho’s growling face.

“Oh Drama boy.” Saeli said as she stood up.

“YAA!” Dongho screamed “Why cant you watch where you’re going?”

Saeli shrugged and fixed her skirt “you were in my way. And I was in a hu—“

“BAEK SAELI!!!!!!” She heard the six boys screams, making her widen her eyes and grab Dongho’s arm as she started pulling him with her.

“Where are you—“ Before Dongho could finish his sentence Saeli had dug her nails into his arm making him yelp.

“Shut up before they hear you.” Saeli warned

“Who?!” He asked ignoring her commands.

“BAEK SAELI SARANGHE!!!!!!” The screams were getting closer that Dongho couldn’t help but snap his head back. And that’s where he found that the group of six had actually expanded into 10 boys running after them.

He widened his eyes and without hesitation started running faster. Saeli hand slipped down his arm, eventually having them running hand in hand. Dongho was leading their way now, trying to save himself from the possible death he would receive from those 10 boys.

They passed by another corner and none of them had any intention of giving up the chase, making Dongho mutter a few curses under his breath. Saeli didn’t slowdown while running even though she was wearing a skirt, her speed was just right for Dongho. She turned to another corner and Dongho suddenly stopped in his tracks and dragged Saeli into an alley.

He slammed her against a wall, making her yelp out of shock. He placed both his hands on the wall, on both sides of her head as he leaned in closer, making Saeli widen her eyes and place her hands on his chest.

“What are you—“ Before she could say anything, Dongho had placed one hand over , silencing her.

“Where did they go bro?” One voice said, making Saeli widen her eyes even more. Dongho leaned closer, placing his lips over his hand.

“Dude is that her?” One boys nudged his friend, pointing at Saeli and Dongho. As a reaction, Saeli wrapped her hands around Dongho’s neck, taking him by surprise.

“No way.” Another boy spat “That’s just a couple who have stupid standards in make out locations.”

“Yeah.” Another boy agreed “Maybe she ran that way! Lets go after her.”

“YEAH!” All the boys chorused and started running away.

And once they heard the footsteps left, Saeli pushed Dongho away, kicking him in the gut. She immediately wiped her lips and growled

“WHAT THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN TOUCHING?! YOU’RE HANDS TASTE HORRIBLE!” She screamed

Dongho looked at her bewildered as he stood up and scoffed “I HELPED YOU AND YOU SCREAM ABOUT MY HANDS?!”

“I was fine with just running!” Saeli defended “And why the heck did we have to do that position?! We could’ve faked that we were hobos or something.”

Dongho opened his mouth, trying to think of something to say but when nothing entered his mind he quickly shut his mouth and messed his hair.

“You’re the worst girl there is.” He muttered “What the heck do they see in you?!”

“I should ask you the same thing.” Saeli scoffed and threw her bag over her back “Those girls are wasting they’re time on you.”

Dongho balled his hands into fists and glared at the back of her head “Remind me never to help you again.”

“Like I’ll ever ask you for help.” Saeli answered and walked away.

 

The next few days weren’t any different, Dongho and Saeli never had a descent conversation with each other, even during biology class where they were lab partners, Saeli was always mobbed by fan boys but from time to time Jiyeon and Suzy would defend her and even Taemin would come to her rescue.
When Friday had finally arrived, the day was pretty fast and only a few boys mobbed Saeli for that day.
And a strange thing was, on her way home no one even stalked her.

She smiled happily as she hummed and skipped gladly. She pulled out her phone and saw she had one message from Jiyeon who thanked her for being in cheer practice today.
Once Saeli had arrived into her house, she walked in and found her mother wearing a blue dress.

“Woah, what’s the occasion?” Saeli chuckled

“Parents introduction night at your school.” Her mother answered matter-of-factly, making Saeli raise her eyebrow but eventually nod.

“Have fun then.” Saeli waved but her mother blocked her way and shook her head “You’re coming with me young lady.”

“What? Why am I gonna come I—“Before Saeli could finish, her mother had raised her hand, requesting her daughter to put a sock in it.

“You’re coming with me since you’re a new student and I’ve never been to your school.” Her mother answered “Now…go get dressed.”

“Umma!” Saeli whined, but seeing the stern look her mother gave her, she sighed and walked into her room.

 

Dongho tugged on his gray long sleeved shirt and bobbed his head to the beat of the music his i-pod was playing. He led his mother towards his classroom and smiled at her.

“I’ll be outside.” He said

“Alright” She nodded and kissed his cheek “I’ll meet you there.”

She walked into the classroom and Dongho looked down the halls of the school and smiled. Hardly any students were here since none of them found accompanying their parents to parent introduction night amusing. Dongho smiled to himself and rolled up his sleeves. He liked the school much more like this. Silent and no girls trying to stalk him.

“My classroom is that door to the left.” He heard a familiar voice say, making him snap his head back.

That’s where he suddenly saw a girl with very short hair wearing a black batman t-shirt, paired with blue pants and gray shoes. She stood next to a woman wearing a blue dress and high heels.

“Okay.” The woman nodded “I’ll call you when we’re done.”

“Sure.” Saeli nodded and waved at her mother who walked away with a smile.

Saeli snapped her head to the side when she felt a strange presence staring at her and that’s when she locked eyes with Dongho.

“You’re here?” Saeli spat “Greaaatttt…”

“I’m not so happy about this either.” Dongho rolled his eyes and started making his way out of the building.

“Annoying brat!” Saeli muttered and started walking towards the other exit the school had.



 

Them spending time in the school will be continued in the next chapter. 
Hope you guys can find time to comment and tell me watcha think! <33 
Hope you guys like it ;)