My lab partner.

This isn't a Korean Drama.

 

The next day in school, Saeli tugged on her backpack as she made her way out of the campus building. It was lunch time, but she wasn’t in the mood to eat. Her mother had prepared a feast for her this morning for no reason and she decided if she ate more, her blouse would probably pop open. She walked towards a large tree she found over viewing the school sport field and she smiled. She dropped her bag beside the tree and sat silently on the grass. She leaned against the tree for support and closed her eyes, happy to hear the silence around her.

Taemin ruffled Dongho’s hair making him growl and fix it again with his hands. The two boys decided to skip lunch today, annoyed that their table always had unwanted female guests every five minutes. They decided to have a short soccer game on the field which Taemin easily lost. Once Dongho scored 3 goals, Taemin blamed the ball for being too hard. Dongho laughed at his friend and simply agreed with him, just to please the red head.
The walked up the field and suddenly something had caught Taemins eyes. No—Someone had caught his eye.

A girl sitting down beside the large tree facing the school field. Taemin nudged his friend and pointed at the girls direction. Dongho arched an eyebrow and looked back at Taemin “Arent we avoiding girls?”

Taemin clicked his tongue “A look wont hurt!”
But before Dongho could protest, Taemin had dragged him towards the girl sleeping and immediately his brown eyes widened.

*Her*

Taemin gasped “The new girl.” He bent down and studied the girls face with a smile on his lips.

“She actually really pretty huh?” Taemin chuckled. Dongho didn’t bother to look at her. He didn’t even wanna give her a second look. He simply stared at the branches of the trees and decided he would count the number of leaves they had.

“Dongho-ah.” Taemin nudged his leg “Should we just leave her here alone?”

“She’ll be fine.” Dongho answered “She chose to sleep here.”

Taemin nodded as he stood up and faced his friend “She’s really pretty, but isn’t she kinda boyish?”

“So?” Dongho shrugs

“Boyish girls are in demand now.” Taemin piped up “They’re the type who can really handle themselves. Its so awesome, a pretty boyish girl. She’s really—“

Dongho smacked his friend in the stomach, before he could say anything more. Taemin groaned and shot Dongho a glare which didn’t seem to faze him.

Taemin growled and stomped away, leaving Dongho alone with a smile on his face. Laughing at how childish his friend could be. But his laughter faltered when he heard a huff, from the girl a few feet from him. He quickly shut his mouth and turned to look at her.

And just as he laid his eyes on her, he knew Taemin was right. This girl did amazing features. She was most definitely beautiful. Dongho gulped and took a step away from the sleeping figure, forcing himself to look away from her.

He took one step back and soon another and with one swift movement he turned around and started running. He even passed Taemin who looked at his friend wide eyed.

“YAA! Why are you running?!” Taemin screamed and suddenly widened his eyes
“YOU SAW A GHOST DIDN’T YOU?! IS IT RUNNING AFTER US?! DONGHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Taemin soon started running, afraid that the so called ghost would reach him.

“Please don’t let me get eaten!” He pleaded.

 

It was time for gym and Saeli was talking to Jiyeon when suddenly rolled infront of her. She stared at it for a moment and smiled once she saw it was a baseball. She picked it up in her hands and looked around, only to find Dongho looking at her with a scowl.

“Drama boy.” She greeted.

“Ball.” He simply answered “Give it.”

She tossed is up and down in her hands and nodded “You want it? Go get it!” And with one swift movement, she had thrown the ball so hard and so fast, that Dongho didn’t even see it pass him. Some of the baseball varsities had dropped their jaws open at how the ball landed across the field.

Dongho whipped back and saw that 3 boys were running towards the ball, trying to see if it was really their ball.
*She threw it that far?! NO WAY!*

He turned back to look at Saeli who didn’t even bother to stick around, she walked away with Jiyeon, discussing about biology class and how they would be dissecting a frog next week.

 

“Dongho, send this muffin to table two!” Kevin smiled and Dongho smiled back, grabbing the tray and walking towards table two.

“So, how was school today?” Kiseop asked their youngest member.
They were much more comfortable today, since it wasn’t so busy, students probably decided to finally do their homework tonight.

“Fine, I got a perfect score in our quiz in math!” The maknae beamed

“Nerd.” Eli spat as he walked pass them.

Dongho rolled his eyes and walked away from the table. Kibum followed him and ruffled the young boy’s hair “How about your girlfriend?”

At the mention of the word girlfriend a few girls from a near by table snapped their attention at Dongho who scowled at them. But instead of looking away, they giggled and waved at him.
Was he really that cute that his anger made the girls even more smitten?

“What girlfriend?” Dongho scoffed

“The one who annoys you?” Kevin propped his elbows on the counter and smiled “How is she?”

Dongho shrugged “She threw a ball so fast across the field today.”

“She’s a baseball player too?” AJ asked with a smile.

Dongho shrugged and walked away, leaving the rest of the members annoyed at how little information Dongho was giving.

“I bet 50 dollars he’ll fall inlove with her!” Hoon bounced.

“You don’t even have 50 dollars.” Xander waved them off “Get back to work.”

“You heard your mother!” Soohyun clapped his hands and the boys groaned.

 

 

The next day.
2 pairs of hands slammed against their desks, making the whole room flinch.

“I’M LAB PARTNERS WITH WHO?!” Saeli and Dongho screamed at the same time, even making the teacher gulp at their outburst.

“You’re kidding right?” Saeli asked “This isn’t serious right?”

“YAA!” Dongho scowled and looked at her “I should be the one reacting like that.”

“See!” Saeli slapped her forehead “he’s creating another drama over this.” She snapped her head towards him and shook her head “Go shoot your drama somewhere else.”

“BWO?!” Dongho screeched, making everyone wince at his tone “I demand a change of partners.”

“Yeah, what drama boy said.” Saeli agreed.

The teacher closed her books and stood up, clearing “No.”
She quickly grabbed her book and ran out the door before the two students could protest, soon after all the students followed her. Not even giving Dongho and Saeli one look.

“If I fail because of you…” Dongho muttered as he looked at her, only to widen his eyes when she threw a paper ball at him, hitting him right on the forehead.

“I should be telling you that.” She scoffed and walked out the classroom.

Dongho teared the ball of paper into pieces and gritted his teeth.
*SHE IS MOST ANNOYING THING THERE IS!!!!!!!!*