Couples appear.

This isn't a Korean Drama.

 

The truth or dare game ended faster than expected when Minho suddenly suggested that they watch a movie instead. Everyone planned to get changed in comfortable clothes before they watched the movie so Taemin had to lead everyone to the respective rooms they would be using.

Jiyeon let out a sigh as she walked into the large room she would be sharing with Suzy and Saeli who was still nowhere to be found. She looked around the room and plopped herself on the bed.

“What do you think Saeli is doing?” Jiyeon asked Suzy who was opening her bag and pulling out her PJs.

---

“BAEK SAELI!” Taemin screamed as he entered his room only to be shocked when he saw Saeli and Dongho walking in from the veranda. He bobbed his head to the side and narrowed his eyes at them.

“Where have you two been?” Taemin asked.

Dongho simply smirked as he pointed a finger upwards only to have Taemin let out an annoyed sighed once he realized where they were hiding.

“The roof! Dammit I forgot.” Taemin chuckled.

Saeli simply gave him a smile as she walked away from Dongho and out the doors. Taemin then looked at Dongho whose cheeks were now a good shade of red, making the taller boy suddenly smile sinisterly.

“Something happened up there huh?” Taemin sung.

“Wh-What?” Dongho gasped as he turned to the red head. Taemin crossed his arms over his chest and chuckled.

“This is something new Dongho-ah, you’re actually blushing.” Taemin muttered.

“Leave me alone!” Dongho barked as he tried stepping out of the room but Chunji immediately blocked the door by leaning against the door frame with a smirk on his face.

“Saeli actually stuttered while talking to me.” Chunji said “Now don’t go on and telling me nothing happened.”

Dongho gritted his teeth and turned to look back at Taemin who was wiggling his eyebrow up and down happily. Dongho bobbed his head to the side and stared curiously at the red headed boy.

“Don’t you like her Taem?” Dongho asked “You have a crush on Saeli right?”

Used to have a crush on Saeli.” Taemin mumbled as he looked away from the chubby cheeked boy “I found someone new to like.”

“Suzy’s sister?” Chunji smiled

“Wh—What? No! Why are people saying I like her sister?” Taemin screamed. Dongho smiled at the fact that his plan of changing the topic had actually worked. He crossed his arms over his chest and watched as Taemin groaned and slapped his forehead.

“Has Suzy been telling everyone that I like her sister?” Taemin groaned and sat down on his bed “She’s totally misunderstanding everything.”

“What do you mean?” Dongho asked. Chunji nodded as he placed his arm over Dongho’s shoulder and smirked at the chubby cheeked boy.

“We’re not finished talking though Dongho-ah.” Chunji whispered and looked back at Taemin who laid down on his bed and shut his eyes.

 

Saeli walked into the room Chunji had told her to go into and as expected, she found Suzy and Jiyeon already in the Pajama’s and simply fixing their hair. Once Jiyeon saw Saeli she waved happily and asked where she had been.

“Hiding from your stupid game.” Saeli chuckled, trying to show no signs of nervousness like what Chunji had for earlier.

“It wasn’t stupid.” Jiyeon gasped “Jonghyun got to kiss Key on the forehead and they both ended up blushing. It was pretty funny.”

Suzy had finally finished tying her hair up in pigtails and clapped her hands as she turned to look back at her friend.
“I look like I’m 5 years old.” Suzy laughed

“You act like it too.” Saeli answered as she grabbed her clothes and walked into the bathroom.

Jiyeon suddenly smiled and looked at Suzy who bobbed her head at the beaming girl.
“What got into you?” Suzy asked.

“Saeli’s lip-gloss was smudged.” Jiyeon giggled “I think she kissed Dongho.”

 

 

 

“We’re watching Saw.” Key announced as he popped the CD in the DVD player and smiled. Everyone in the room immediately cringed as they looked at each other.

“Don’t you think that’s a little gross?” Onew muttered as she sat beside Minho on the floor.

“It is, but I don’t care.” Key nodded as he jumped on the couch sitting beside Dongho and Taemin. Key leaned against Dongho while placing his legs on Taemin’s lap. Chunji stretched his hands out and turned to look at Suzy who asked him to scoot over.

“Why?” Chunji asked and arched his eyebrow at her.

“I don’t like Saw.” She frowned “I think sitting with you will keep me safe.”

“Why not sit with Jiyeon?” Chunji said as he looked down at the single person couch he sat on. He then turned to look at Jiyeon who decided to sit between Minho and Onew. Saeli on the other hand sat on another couch while Jonghyun sat by her legs and started talking to her. Chunji sighed and slowly moved over so Suzy could sit down. She immediately beamed and took her placed beside Chunji and grabbing a pillow in the process. Chunji then felt someone staring at him making him snap his head back and lock eyes with Taemin. The red head immediately tore away from his gaze but started balling his hands into fists as he stared at the screen. Chunji let out a knowing smirk and turned to look back at the girl beside him who was already hiding her face behind the pillow.

“This is gonna be fun.” Chunji mumbled and smiled.

 

The movie was reaching its so it wasn’t a shock when you’d hear screams of profanities and squeals of fear came out of almost every person’s mouth. Key, who was the one who suggested this film was already hiding behind his two hands and because of his habit of screaming and slapping, Dongho and Taemin decided to leave him alone on the couch and crawl to the floor instead. Taemin then turned to look at Chunji and Suzy for the nth time and as usual, his blood continued to boil. Suzy was mumbling something into the pillow making Chunji laugh at her and mess her hair. A loud sound had suddenly come from the movie making Suzy jump and unconsciously hug Chunji. The blonde hair boy widened his eyes and snapped his head back where he locked eyes yet again with Taemin. Chunji then winked at the red headed boy before putting his arm over Suzy and gently rubbing her back. This made Taemin grit his teeth as he started imagining that Chunji was one of the characters in the movie.

Dongho then turned to look at Saeli who was laughing at Jonghyun who buried his face on her feet and shook his head. Saeli mumbled something to Jonghyun that made him look up at her in horror and shake his head again. Saeli let out another smile but lost it when she heard Key screaming for someone to sit beside him. He tried dragging Minho up on the couch but the taller boy immediately clutched onto Onew and shook his head frantically. Saeli then tapped Jonghyun’s shoulder and told him to go to Key since they were both equally scared. The puppy looking boy nodded and immediately jumped onto the couch and engulfed Key in a scared hug. Saeli rolled her eyes at them and turned to look back at the screen with a frown. When she heard a loud scream erupting from the actor on the TV, she cringed and hid behind her hands making Dongho smile at her reaction. He slowly crawled towards her and poked her leg only to receive a yelp from the scared girl. This shocked Dongho since he expected her not to be scared at all. Once Saeli laid her eyes on him, she grabbed his hand and forcefully made him sit beside her. Saeli then grabbed his arm and basically hid behind it making Dongho blush at how close they were.

“It’s not that scary you know.” Dongho mumbled “It’s just gross.”

“Shut up.” Saeli muttered “I can’t believe were watching this out of all the films.”

“You can hug me if you’re scared.” Dongho said with smile. Saeli turned to look at him and scrunched her nose up. She then flicked his forehead and told him to focus on the movie but Dongho shook his head and started moving away from her. Saeli let out another yelp when she heard a scream from all her other friends. She grabbed Dongho’s arm and pulled him back before wrapping her hands around his waist and stuffing her head on his shoulder. Dongho blushed at the contact, not expecting her to do as he requested. Saeli simply bit onto his shoulder out of anger and embarrassment before smiling against it and taking in his scent.

Jiyeon stared at the screen unamused and turned to look at Suzy only to find her beside Chunji. Chunji was smiling like an idiot for a few seconds only to be replaced with fear when Lee Taemin stormed towards them and slapped the blonde haired boy’s head.

“YAA!” Chunji screamed but Taemin just glared down at him and crossed his arms over his chest. Chunji was about to scream at the red headed boy only to stop when Suzy raised her head and turned to look at Taemin.

“What are you doing?” She asked.

Taemin immediately lost all traces of anger as he stood up straight and gulped down whatever was stuck on his throat.

“I—I was uhh—there was a bug and I tried to—“ Taemin stuttered, his brain not functioning well enough for him.

“Why are you trying to hurt my protector?” Suzy muttered.

Taemin unconsciously balled his hands into fists when she had called Chunji her protector. Chunji on the other hand climbed out of the couch and clutched his stomach.

“Ahh truth be told, I’ve been holding my pee for a while. I really need to use the bathroom. Taemin, take my place beside her would you?” Chunji chuckled and ran away without even waiting for an answer.

When Suzy heard another scream from the screen, she widened her eyes and grabbed Taemin’s hand, forcefully pulling him down on the chair. Taemin’s cheeks had started heating up and he immediately used one of his hands to hide them from Suzy who was now burying her face on his chest.

“I hate this…” She mumbled “I hate this film.”

“It’s not real anyway.” Taemin muttered as he tried sitting in a better position.

“I still hate it.” Suzy sighed “Whoever wrote this has a weird mind.”

Taemin chuckled at her statement and gently started patting her back, trying to calm her down.
I kind of like this movie if it means we stay like this for the whole night.



 

Sorry for the long update.
I still have readers right? LOL