Working.

This isn't a Korean Drama.

 

“SAELI! Are you alright now?” Baro asked as soon as he saw Saeli walk into the school doors.

“Do you want me to carry you to class?” Changjo smiled brightly at her.

“How about I buy you lunch?” Youngmin piped.

“Yaa, give the woman some space.” A stern voice demanded, making all of the boys and Saeli snap their heads back. Taemin was leaning against one of the lockers as he gazed at the number of boys surrounding Saeli. He rolled his eyes and pushed himself off of the locker and slowly made his way towards Saeli. Once he was beside her, he stuffed his hands into his pockets and bobbed his head to the side. Saeli on the other hand had a huge smile on her face as she suddenly pinched the red head’s cheeks.

“Aigoo, stop trying to act so cool Taemin. It doesn’t suit you.” She chuckled and stepped away from him. She gave him another smile before walking away deeper into the school hallway. Taemin’s eyes that were wide had suddenly grown dark as he raised his hands in the air.

“YAA! I’M NOT ACTING COOL, I AM COOL. YAA SAELI. BAEK SAELI!” He screamed, making all of the other boys snicker at him. Taemin immediately growled at them, sending the boys  running away from him.

“I am cool!” He puffed out his cheeks and stuck his tongue out at the direction Saeli had headed.

 

 

“Dongho Oppa, you looked really awesome during your homerun.” One girl said.

“Oppa was the best player!” Another girl added as she pumped her fist up in the air.

Chunji chuckled at the change of Dongho’s expression from bored to totally annoyed. Chunji gave the girl’s a bright smile before telling them that maybe they should go back to their seats before the teacher would come.
Once the girls left, Dongho rolled his eyes and placed his elbows on his table while his chin rested on one of his hands.

“How can you handle being so nice to them?” Dongho asked Chunji.

“You were nice to them too before.” Chunji chuckled “I just never stopped being nice.”

“That’s because they never camped outside your house and would mob you every time you stepped out the door.” Dongho scoffed.

“You’re just that loved Dongho-ah.” Chunji chuckled

The classroom door had suddenly flew open, making all of the students eyes land on Saeli who sat down in her usual seat as she yawned and looked out the window. She made no effort to greet or even smile at anyone which sent all of the students at an even greater frenzy of trying to get her attention. Dongho unconsciously touched his cheeks as he kept his eyes on the short haired girl staring out the window. Chunji watched Dongho curiously and bobbed his head to the side as he waved his hand in front of the hypnotized boy’s face.

“Dongho, are you devising a plan of killing her inside your mind yet again?” Chunji asked

“Bw—Bwo?” Dongho gasped as he turned to look at his friend “No! I’m not that mean.”

“Yes you are.” Chunji chuckled.

“Yaa Drama Boy.” Saeli had suddenly called out making the two boys turn to her. Saeli smiled and bobbed her head to the side “Are you working in the café today?”

Dongho pointed at himself and started nodding furiously. Saeli nodded and smiled yet again.
“I’ll be coming with you as you go there later alright?”

“Why?” Chunji asked

Saeli simply shrugged and looked at Dongho “I like their food, maybe drama boy can get me something free.”

“I don’t give free food.” Dongho smiled and looked away from her making Saeli widen her eyes at the reaction of her heart once she saw him smile. She leaned against her chair and cleared as she tried calming herself down. Chunji looked at the two and arched an eyebrow, shocked that they weren’t killing each other.

 

 

Dongho started buttoning his shirt up as he stared at himself in the mirror. He frowned at how messy his hair had gotten after their PE class, making him try and fix it. He grabbed his cologne from his bag and sprayed some of it onto his skin before, throwing his bag onto his shoulders and practically jogging out of the Gym doors. He made his way towards his bike and as expected, Saeli was already standing there waiting for him.

“Took you long enough.” She said as she tugged onto her bag.

“Why are you coming with me in the first place?” Dongho said as he started unchaining his bike from the bike stand “You could have gone alone.”

“Like I said, you could probably get me some freebees.” Saeli smiled.

“Or maybe it’s because..” Dongho leaned in closer to her and smirked “You just wanted to spend some time with me?”

“Bw—Bwo??” Saeli coughed out as she stepped away from him, a shade of pink slowly appearing on her cheeks “Don’t be so fatheaded, that isn’t it at all!”

“I was just teasing you.” Dongho chuckled as he got onto his bike “You don’t have to react so rationally.”

Saeli growled at him and crossed her arms over her chest. Dongho simply stuck his tongue out at her as he patted the small place behind him where Saeli could sit down.

“Let’s go?” He called out.

“You—You want me to sit there?” Saeli asked

“Would you rather walk while I bike?” Dongho chuckled.

Saeli simply shook her head as she slowly sat down and cleared “Okay…let’s go.”

“You have to hold me.” Dongho smirked “Or do you want to fly off?”

Saeli growled yet again but slowly held onto both sides of Dongho’s shirt. Dongho on the other hand smiled at the contact and immediately started biking towards the café.

 

--

 

“What brings you here again?” Kevin smiled as he fixed his apron around his waist.

“She wants free food again.” Dongho chuckled as he started ing his shirt and walked into their back room.

Saeli frowned at his words but then smiled back at Kevin “I just didn’t want to go home yet, so I’d rather hang out here.”

AJ nodded as he wiped the counter “I’m sure our little Dongho will entertain you as much as he can.”

“Ah, but we have to warn you.” Kiseop smiled “it gets pretty hectic here.”

“And when it does, Dongho might not be able to talk to you.” Hoon continued.

“Then I’ll help you guys out!” Saeli smiled “it beats going home and doing nothing.”

“Can she Hyung?” Kibum turned towards Soohyun who was seated on one of the tables.

“I’m fine with it. You guys should really ask Xander though.” Soohyun chuckled

“Are you sure you can handle it?” Xander said as he looked up from the book he was reading “This place can get pretty scary.”

Saeli nodded and smiled “I wouldn’t mind helping.”

“Alright then.” Xander shrugged “Someone give her something to wear.”

“Kevin’s clothes!” All the other boys screamed making Kevin stick his tongue out at them. He then grabbed Saeli’s hand and dragged her towards the back room. Dongho who had just finished tucking in his button down shirt stared at the two who had just entered. Kevin opened up his locker and pulled out a pair of pants and a smaller version of Dongho’s button up shirt.

“These were my old pair.” Kevin smiled “I think they’ll fit you.”

“They will.” Saeli nodded and took them into her hands “Can I use your bathroom?”

Dongho bobbed his head to the side and arched his eyebrows “What for?”

“I’m working today!” Saeli beamed.



 

YUP! SAELI'S WORKING IN THE CAFE TODAY :>
HAHAHHAA

ANYWAY, I'll update again tomorrow and expect some fluff guys alright? 
COMMENT UP! :>