Thank you.

This isn't a Korean Drama.

 

“THAT PERFORMANCE WAS AMAZING BUT ARE YOU ALL STILL EXCITED TO WITNESS THE AMAZING STUNTS AND CHEERING THE OTHERS SCHOOL STILL HAVE TO OFFER???!!!!!” The MC screamed, making the entire student body scream out random words out of joy.

Dongho growled at the group of girls who stared at him a few seats down.  One girl waved at him happily and formed a heart with her hands, making the latter roll his eyes and let his eyes stare back down on the random game on his phone.

Chunji and Taemin stared half heartedly at the stage, annoyed at the fact that Saeli and Jiyeon’s team would be performing last. Chunji ruffled his hair and looked at Suzy who munched on a bag of popcorn happily. Once she felt someone gazing at her, she snapped her head to the side and locked eyes with Chunji.

“Wae?” She asked with a full mouth of food

“Why didn’t you join the cheering club?” Chunji asked

“No way.” Suzy coughed “Do you know how crazy Jiyeon is as a leader? She’s just scared of Saeli so that’s why she doesn’t mess with her.”

Just as Chunji was about to ask another question, the loud screams from the crowd had suddenly shocked him making him turn towards the stage.

“It’s our school!” Taemin beamed.

Dongho had finally placed his phone in his pockets as he looked up at the stage where Saeli and Jiyeon stood side by side.
“It’s just them performing?” He said out loud.

“Wait for it!” Suzy smiled.

Music had suddenly started booming through the speakers making Saeli and Jiyeon turn to the crowd with wide smiles. They both did perfect cart wheels and raised their hands in the air but the music had suddenly started getting faster and more exciting. The group of cheerleaders had suddenly jumped out from the bottom of the stage and did amazing flips in the air. Saeli and Jiyeon had suddenly gotten onto the backs of two male cheer leaders and out of nowhere did back flips in the air, only to land back on the arms of the men.
The whole crowd of cheerleader’s momentarily danced with the music making the audience clap happily to the beat. Saeli had suddenly ran behind all of the cheerleaders while Jiyeon did another cart wheel but her hand was immediately grabbed, making her fly up in the air and perfectly land on the shoulders of two male cheerleaders. Saeli had suddenly slid between the two male cheerleaders and did a perfect split on the floor, only to get back up on her two feet after a few seconds.

The crowd roared with cheers as Saeli finally climbed up onto the human pyramid they had created. She gave the crowd a visible wink before suddenly jumping off all of them and landing perfectly on her two feet.

The music died down and the audience had suddenly stood up and clapped their hands as loud as they could. Dongho found himself staring at Saeli wide eyed as he stood up and watched the cheerleaders smile happily. Saeli gave one smile at the audience before grabbing onto a random cheerleaders hand and wincing.

“I KNEW THIS WOULD ING HAPPEN.” Dongho hissed as he pushed pass people and started running towards the stage.

“YAA DONGHO-AH!” Taemin screamed as they followed after Dongho.

Dongho jumped over the fence separating the stage from the audience and made his way towards Saeli. He pushed a random cheerleader out of his way and knelt down beside Saeli.

“Yaa, Annoying girl gwenchana?” He asked.

Saeli slowly opened her eyes and smiled at Dongho “Told you I could do it without fainting.”

“Aish.” Dongho smiled and ruffled Saeli’s hair “You’re about to faint Babo. Come on, get up. You still need to accept your award.”

He grabbed onto her arm and wrapped it around his neck while his other hand gently held onto her waist. He slowly lifted Saeli up, making the crowd cheer happily at the fact that she was okay.

Dongho turned to look at Saeli who waved at the crowd while a smile played on the corner of her lips. He found himself smiling in return, glad that he had this chance to have her close to him.

 

“Babo, what if you got hurt huh?” Dongho frowned as he played with the strap of Saeli’s bag that was thrown over his shoulder.

“Then I faint and the competition gets moved.” Saeli answered as she stared up at the night sky “I think that would be fair?”

“And get everyone worried? How is that fair?” Dongho scoffed.

“Who would worry anyway?” Saeli puffed out her cheeks.

“You’re fan boys.” Dongho said “Jiyeon, Suzy, Taemin, Chunji….Me.”

Saeli turned to look at him and smiled “Really? You would worry?”

“Yaa, why do you think I’m walking you home?!”

“To practice being my dog?” Saeli chuckled “I don’t know.”

Dongho growled at her but Saeli simply stuck her tongue out at him. Dongho was about to walk ahead of her but a hand had suddenly encircled itself around his wrist, making him snap his head back. Saeli stared at him seriously and sighed as she leaned forward and suddenly placed her lips on his cheek.

Dongho’s eyes slowly widened as he felt the tingly sensation her lips had against his skin. Just as Saeli gently pulled away, he turned to look at her with an expression filled with shock. Saeli stepped away from him and bit her lower lip as she grabbed her bag from his hands.

“I can walk on my own from here; my house is just over there anyway. It’s also late and you should be getting home.” She sent him a small smile before tossing her bag over her shoulders and started walking away.

Dongho’s hand immediately flew to his cheek as he gulped down the lump stuck in his throat.

“Yaa drama boy!” He heard her call out; making him snap his head back where he found Saeli standing on her lawn with a smile on her face.

“That was a thank you okay??” She chuckled and waved at him as she entered her house.

Dongho stood there under the night sky, his hearting beating like there was no tomorrow, his eyes as wide as saucers, his mind as blank as ever, and his body frozen on the ground.

“You—You’re welcome?”



 

I didnt really proof read, so sorry if there are any mistakes.
I hope you guys understood the cheer leading part. It was sorta hard to explain.

anyhhhoooooo, Dongho got a kiss on the cheek as a thank you from Saeli?
Emotions are showing, love may be flowing, this story better get growing.

HAHAHAHA anyhoo, tell me what you think and I will update as soon as I can :p