Puppy Love.

This isn't a Korean Drama.

 

“Hyung why did you allow this to happen?” Dongho asked Xander who shut his book and shrugged

“She wanted to do it.” He answered

“Oh don’t worry Maknae.” Eli chuckled “She seems capable.”

“She just came back from an injury.” Dongho growled “I don’t want her stressing herself out.”

“You’re talking as if you’re her boyfriend.” Kiseop smirked “Are you Dongho-ah?”

“Bw—Bwo?” Dongho choked and shook his head “No—No! Of course not!”

“Then stop worrying.” AJ said “We get that you like her but calm your bro.”

“Ya—Yaa!” Dongho glared at the older male who simply smirked at him.

They heard a door suddenly open, making all of them snap their heads towards the backroom door where Saeli stepped out. She was tying her apron around her waist, now wearing the clothes Kevin had given her. Though they were Kevin’s clothes, they hugged her curves perfectly and highlighted her figure. She had clipped her bangs to the side while her short hair hugged her face flawlessly. She puffed her cheeks out and snapped her head up only to see all eyes on her.

She let out a sheepish smile and dusted the apron shyly “How do I look?”

Before anyone could answer, Dongho had suddenly stepped in front of her and stretched both of his arms out as he faced all of his older workmates.
“Everyone get back to work.” He hissed.

 

 

 

Eventually the café was filled with people and aside from the fact that it was filled with women, a large number of men had also filled the café too. The girls swooned over the handsome U-kiss boys who were serving drinks and food while the men silently watched the cute Saeli serve a few tables. They tried conversing with her but before she could answer any of their questions Dongho would immediately arrive and tell her to do something else. The other U-kiss members chuckled at their maknae’s actions since instead of doing his job as a waiter; all he seemed to be doing was looking after Saeli.

“Excuse me miss?” One boy called out to Saeli who immediately walked towards his table.

“De?” She asked

“I was wondering if we could get a bagel and if we could also get you’re numb—“

“Ah! They need you in the kitchen.” Dongho suddenly grabbed Saeli’s arm and smiled “Kevin Hyung…uhh…needs you to stir something.”

“Huh?” Saeli bobbed her head to the side “Oh okay.”
She then turned to the group of boys and bowed before walking away. Dongho let out a relieved breath and turned to look at the boys.

“Just a bagel, no numbers.” He muttered and walked away.

“Is our Maknae jealous of the attention his girlfriend is getting?” Kibum chuckled

“She always has men following her.” Dongho muttered “And she isn’t my girlfriend.”

“Do you like her?” Kiseop suddenly asks making Dongho turn to him wide eyed. The other members smirked knowingly at their maknae but before they could even try to embarrass him, Saeli had suddenly walked out of the kitchen and glared at Dongho.

“There isn’t anything to stir.” She barked

“Oh really?” Dongho sheepishly smiled “I thought I heard him call for you...”

“Aish.” Saeli rolled her eyes and grabbed a tray “Get your head in the game drama boy.”

“What game?” Dongho chuckled as he followed after her.

The other members shook their heads and smiled “Puppy love…”

 

 

Once everything was finally over and the café had finally closed down, all of the workers and managers sat down on the chairs and had a small meeting. Kevin walked into the kitchen and started preparing their late dinner which they all agreed on having. Eli followed after Kevin and decided to help the slender boy.

Dongho stared at Saeli who was silently fanning herself as she listened to Xander and Soohyun congratulate the other members for their good work. Once she felt eyes on her, she snapped her head to the side and locked eyes with Dongho. She bobbed her head to the side and saw that his hair was already sticking onto his face because of sweat. He looked extra tired since his head was laid on the table while sweat continued to trickle down his face. Saeli rolled her eyes at him and grabbed her handkerchief and started wiping his face. Dongho shook his head and grabbed her wrist, trying to stop her but Saeli just clicked her tongue and pushed his hand away as she ran a hand through his hair, making sure they no longer stuck onto his face.

“I’m sweaty, don’t do that.” Dongho mouthed, trying not to disturb the small meeting.

“So?” Saeli asked and continued wiping his face. Dongho simply smiled at her and shut his eyes, allowing her to continue with whatever she was doing.

Hoon who was watching them silently had nudged Soohyun making the older boy follow his gaze. Once he laid eyes on the young couple, he had suddenly smiled and pressed his hands together. The other members had noticed his actions and followed his gaze too, eventually making everyone stare at Saeli and Dongho.

Yet the silence and the stares of the other members had not bothered Saeli and Dongho who were now mouthing mean nicknames playfully at each other. They seemed to have droned out the world and stayed in their own little bubbled which amused the other members even more.

“DINNERS READY!” Kevin beamed as he skipped out of the kitchen with plates. The other members groaned and whined when they saw Dongho and Saeli suddenly stop what they were doing and stood up to help Kevin.

Kevin bobbed his head to the side and frowned at the other members “You don’t want to eat what I cooked?”

“It’s not that.” Kiseop smiled “But a love story was blooming in front of us a while ago.”

They then turned back to look at Dongho who messed Saeli’s hair before running into the kitchen and laughing. Saeli visibly frowned and shook her head before snapping her head up and meeting the eyes of all the other boys.

“Dinner?” She smiled and waved her plate in the air.



 

Sorry if my promised update took a while, my family decided to re decorate our house and I couldnt even hold my laptop for more than 1 hour to do anything :))
anyhoo, hope you like the small fluff between them.
I might make them a bickery-fluffy couple :))
Comment up alright? :>