All about us.

This isn't a Korean Drama.

 

“So you play the piano too?” Jonghyun smiled as he dropped his spoon down on his plate “Since what age?”

“Since I can remember.” Saeli shrugged and smiled back “My mom used to play and I’d sit beside her every time and watch. How long have you been playing?”

“A few years.” Jonghyun chuckled “I guess we have a lot in common huh?”

“I guess so.” Saeli answered as she pushed her plate away. She was about to ask Jonghyun a question but Key had suddenly sat beside the older male and smiled at Saeli as he extended out his hand.

“Hi, I’m Key.” He said “You must be Baek Saeli.”

Saeli nodded as she shook his hand and widened her eyes out of curiosity “How do you know who I am?”

“I was talking to Dongho earlier.” Key shrugged and leaned against his chair “I see you met skinship Jjong.”

“Yaa.” Jonghyun hissed and turned to the feline looking male who simply hissed back at him. Saeli let a smile play on her lips as she nodded.

“Uh, I guess I did meet skinship Jjong.” She chuckled.

“Don’t listen to him.” Jonghyun mumbled and glared at Key who simply stuck his tongue out at the older boy.

“So…can I borrow him for a few minutes?” Key asked and then grabbed Jonghyun’s collar making the older male turn to him with wide eyes.

“What did I do now?” Jonghyun asked.

“Just follow me.” Key hissed when he saw Saeli nod. Key started dragging away Jonghyun who told Saeli he’d be right back and he was sorry for the weird actions of his friend.

Saeli simply smiled as she held her glass of lemonade in her hands and puffed out her cheeks. Someone had suddenly taken the seat beside her making Saeli snap her head to the side where she locked eyes with a smiling Dongho.

“Key Hyung said you called me?” He said.

Saeli shook her head and dilated her eyes, shocked that Dongho had received that type of message from Key. The chubby cheeked boy furrowed his eyebrows and turned to look at the garden where he saw Key bickering at Jonghyun who tried his best to calm the feline down.

“Ah~ Maybe he didn’t want you to be lonely without Jonghyun Hyung.” Dongho muttered and looked away from her.

“I’m fine; you can go be with your other friends if you want.” Saeli answered.

Dongho simply shook his head and smiled “I’d rather be here and talk with you.”

Saeli turned away from him as she felt a shade of pink invade her cheeks. She puffed her cheeks out and watched Suzy claw onto Taemin who was trying his best to avoid the chubby cheeked girl. Taemin’s parents then interrupted their little brawl making Suzy giggle and give them a 90 degree bow while Taemin hugged his father thankfully. His mother then told him something, making Taemin smile and nod obediently.

Dongho puffed his cheeks out and grabbed a cherry lying on one plate as he stared at Saeli whose attention was somewhere else. He gently threw the cherry at her, making it land on Saeli’s lap. She then turned to Dongho and cocked an eyebrow.

“Did you throw this?” Saeli asked, raising the cherry in her hands.

Dongho shook his head and looked behind him “I don’t know where that came from.”

“There’s a plate of cherries in front of you.” Saeli rolled her eyes and flicked the cherry back at Dongho who chuckled and caught it in his hands.

“And the parents are officially out of the house!” Taemin screamed as he shut the door and turned to his friends with a smile “We have the house to ourselves.”

“Finally! I can change!” Saeli said as she stood up and was about to grab her bag but Dongho immediately grabbed her hands and shook his head.

“Why are you planning to change?” He asked “You look good like this.”

“I’m happier in jeans.” Saeli shrugged and tried to pull away from his grip but Dongho just stepped closer to her and smiled.

“Wear this for now.” Dongho breathed “I just wanna see you like this for the mean time.”

Saeli looked at him wide eyed and opened to say something but once Jiyeon started clapping her hands as she waved a bottle in the air, Saeli shut and stepped away from Dongho.

“How about a little game of spin the bottle?” Jiyeon smiled

“The one where you kiss people?” Onew cringed absent mindedly making Jiyeon chuckle as she shook her head and announced that it would simply be a truth or dare game

“I don’t like where this is going.” Dongho muttered.

Saeli nodded in agreement as she looked at him and raised her eyebrows “How do we avoid this ?”

“Are you really going to listen to me?” Dongho smiled as he looked at her.

“You know this place more than I do, drama boy.” She smiled back.

Dongho gave a small chuckle before taking her hands in his as he pressed a finger on his lips, telling her not to make a sound. Saeli watched as her friends busily fixed the living room where the game would be perfectly set. Dongho then slowly made his way towards the stairs, Saeli silently trailing behind him. Once they were making their way up the stairs, they heard Key ask where the two had went making Dongho widen his eyes as he started moving even faster. Saeli let out a small chuckle as she started climbing the stairs two steps a time.

Once they arrived at the top step, Dongho wasted no time in running down the hallway towards Taemin’s room and immediately pushed the door open. He dragged Saeli inside and shut the door before making his way toward another large door located on the other side of Taemin’s room. Saeli ended up looking around the red head’s room and smiled when she saw that Taemin had many soccer trophies and medals on a large shelf above his bed. Saeli was about to grab a picture frame Taemin had laid out on his study table but Dongho suddenly grabbed her hand again and dragged her out of the two large doors.

Saeli’s eyes widened as she stepped out into the large veranda with the most beautiful view of the city. She opened to say something but Dongho just shut the doors and walked towards a ladder made up of vines by the wall. He then turned towards Saeli and smiled.
“Climb up. They might catch us.”

“Up those vines? Where will that take us?” Saeli asked as she let her eyes scan over the vines.

“The roof. Now hurry up, Key Hyung is definitely going to look for us.” Dongho muttered as he grabbed Saeli’s hand and dragged her towards the vines.

Saeli immediately grabbed one vine and slowly started going up with Dongho carefully holding her waist as she made her way up. He turned his head down once he realized she was wearing a skirt making Saeli laugh at him since she was wearing shorts inside her skirt anyway. Once she reached the top, she sat on the rooftop and looked down at Dongho with a smile.

“You’re turn, drama boy.” She called out.

Dongho gave her a small smirk before he started climbing up himself. Saeli extended her hand out to him and smiled as he took it and pulled himself up on the roof. He sat beside Saeli and was about to let out a loud sigh but once the veranda doors opened, Saeli and Dongho’s eyes widened. Dongho motioned for her to move back a bit, so that the person wouldn’t catch them up in the roof.

“I swear that I heard this door being shut.” Chunji said as he looked around the veranda.

“Then where the heck can those two have gone off to?” Minho mumbled.

“Knowing Dongho, truth or dare is the last game he’d want to play. I guess he dragged Saeli away with him.” Chunji chuckled.

“Why? Does Dongho have some secrets to hide?” Minho asked

“Nah, that kid just doesn’t really talk about himself that much.” Chunji shrugged.

“Well those two are probably just somewhere in this house. They’ll come out when they want to. Come on, let’s go down and start the game.” Minho said as he walked out the veranda doors. Chunji then raised his head and let out a smirk when he saw Dongho’s foot hanging from the roof. Chunji let out a small chuckle before he walked out the doors himself and rubbed the back of his neck.

“Have fun kids.” He muttered before shutting the door and making his way back down the stairs with their other friends.

Saeli then turned to look at Dongho and let out a loud chuckle as she ran a hand through her hair.
“Well that was close.” She breathed out.

“I’m shocked Chunji didn’t dare to look up here though.” Dongho muttered “This is where the both of us normally hide when Taemin’s cousin suddenly comes.”

“What’s with Taemin’s cousin?” Saeli asked

“She’s crazy.” Dongho smiled.

Saeli nodded as she stared up at the sky and let the cool breeze blow pass her. She then rubbed her hands together and bit her lower lip as she sighed.

“So…You don’t really talk about yourself?” Saeli said as she turned to Dongho and cocked her eyebrow up.

“Why should I?” Dongho said “There isn’t really much to talk about anyway.”

“Sure there is.” Saeli said “You should talk about how you got those chubby cheeks of yours.”

“Shut up.” Dongho chuckled and placed his hands over his cheeks as he pouted “They aren’t chubby.”

“Come on, Tell me something about yourself and I’ll you something about me.”  Saeli suggested making Dongho narrow his eyes at her.

“You aren’t lying?” He asked

“I’m not.” Saeli nodded “Now talk.”

“KISS!!!” They suddenly heard they’re friends scream downstairs making Saeli roll her eyes while Dongho let out a loud scoff as he shook his head. “I knew they would do this.”

“Whatever, we’re not there anyway.” Saeli muttered “Now tell me something about you.”

Dongho bit his lower lip as he continued listening to the cheers of his friends downstairs, telling someone to kiss Minho on the cheek. He rubbed the back of his neck and somehow ended up staring at Saeli’s lips that looked especially pink and plump tonight. He cleared his throat and looked away, feeling his cheeks heat up and his eyes start to widen.

 

“You were my first kiss.” He suddenly blurted out making Saeli turn to him wide eyed. Dongho immediately covered his mouth and turned to look at her. He shook his head nervously and opened his mouth, ready to try and explain but what shocked him is that Saeli suddenly smiled and bobbed her head to the side.

“You were mine too.” She muttered then looked back at the stars and started drawing random things with her hand on her lap.

“I—I am?” Dongho squeaked out and cleared his throat “I’m sorry for stealing your first kiss.”

Saeli shook her head and chuckled “It’s fine. I don’t really mind.”

“But don’t they say that girls want to give their first kiss to someone special? I just stole your first kiss like that. You couldn’t even stop me.”

Saeli then turned to Dongho and rolled her eyes “Babo, are you saying you aren’t special?”

“Wh—What?” Dongho gasped, his heart suddenly beating like there was no tomorrow.

“You’re drama boy.” Saeli smiled “I’m basically the only person who calls you that. So…I guess that makes you special.”

Dongho froze on the spot, his heart doing 8-0-8’s as he cleared his throat and stared at the short haired girl quietly. Saeli bobbed her head to the side as she curiously looked at him. She then let out a smile and placed her hand over Dongho’s, only to be pulled closer to the chubby cheeked boy who stared deep into her eyes.

“Don’t say things like those.” He hissed

“Wh—Why not?” Saeli gulped as she tried pulling away from him.

“Cause you’re leading me on.” Dongho muttered

“Wh—What?” Saeli gasped only to feel lips suddenly connect with hers. Her eyes widened and she immediately clutched onto Dongho’s shirt. She dug her nails deep onto his shoulder, unsure if she wanted to push him away or not. Dongho’s hand then made its way to her back as he held her securely, afraid that if he would let go, she would disappear. Saeli, who was finally calming down, tugged onto Dongho’s shirt as she let her lips dance with his. This shocked the boy making him pull away from her and widen his eyes at his own actions.

“I’m—I’m sorry.” He breathed out and looked down at his lap “I—I don’t know what came over me.”

Saeli looked at him while her finger danced carefully above her lips, shocked that she responded to his kiss. She cleared and shook her head as she forced a nervous smile on her face.

“It—It’s fine. No worries.” She muttered.

Dongho looked away from her and ran a hand through his hair as he sighed.
Damn it, I got too carried away. 



 

Sorry for the late update :)