Sleeping boy in the library.

This isn't a Korean Drama.

 

“You should’ve seen the way she threw the ball Taem.” Chunji laughed “You wouldn’t believe it.”

“Dang.” Taemin sighed and laid on the grass, putting his hands under the back of his head “Sporty girls are really y you know?”

Dongho started making gagging sounds which made the two boys laugh.
“I heard you guys had a little argument this morning during biology?” Taemin asked

“I’m her lab partner.” Dongho thrashed “It’s the worse thing ever.”

Taemin sat up and looked at him wide eyed “Switch with me!”

“You’re not even in the same class.” Chunji laughed

“So.” The red head shrugged “Whats your point?”

“I would if I could Taem.” Dongho sighed

 

 

Friday had finally come and Saeli wandered off into the library, looking for a book that would help her in their English report. She let her fingers glide pass a few books, reading their titles and sighing since she couldn’t find the book she needed.

Once she was at the far end of the library, she stopped walking when something had caught her eye. She found a boy leaning against once of the shelves, his eyes closed while his earphones blocked out any sound.
Saeli wrinkled her nose once she realized who that boy was.

 Dongho.

“He goes to libraries?” She scoffed “Just to sleep…”

She dragged her feet closer to him and once she was a few feet away from him, she bent down and studied his face.
Truth be told, he wasn’t that bad to look at. He had long eyelashes, sort off chubby cheeks, perfectly shaped lips and even though his eyes were closed, she knew that they were a nice shade of brown. Those eyes had glared at her more than 15 times this week; she was basically an expert at looking at them.

She wrinkled her nose again and scoffed “If you weren’t such a jerk, I guess you’d be decent.”

She had no idea what had started her hate for him, but ever since she had called him a drama boy and he started taking it seriously and became too affected, he became rude to her as well, starting the quarrels between them.
Didn’t he know she was a normally teasing girl? She would say things just to mock you.
But she didn’t know he was also a sensitive guy, who hated being misjudged.

She clicked her tongue and suddenly her eyes had landed on something. It was the book laying silently on his lap. She read the title and widened her eyes.

It was the book she needed for her report.

“How am I gonna get it without waking him?” She whispered and pouted

She decided she’d take the risk and pull the book anyway. She slowly reached for it, biting her lower lip and praying that he wouldn’t dare wake up. Once she had the book in her hands, she grinned from ear to ear and pumped a fist in the air.
But just as she was about to stand and walk away, her wrist was grabbed and her face ended up inches away from Dongho’s blunt face.

“What do you think your doing?” He asked

She gulped at the small distance between them and tried pulling her wrist away, hoping he’d get the hint and let go. But instead, Dongho had tightened his grip on her and bobbed his head to the side.
“Give the book back.”

“I need this!” She reasoned as she continued squirming, trying to loosen herself from his grip.

“Well I do to.” Dongho scoffed “I found it first.”

“But you weren’t even reading it!” Saeli hissed “You just wanna keep it to annoy me.”

Dongho smirked “That is 85% true, but I do need this book. So give it back.”

Saeli growled and slammed the book into his stomach, taking Dongho aback. He groaned and widened his eyes as she finally pulled away from his grip. She stood up and glared at him.
“Jerk.” She mumbled and walked away.

“That girl…” Dongho growled and messed his hair “Is driving me insane!”