Chapter 17.

This isn't a Korean Drama.

 

Once they had got into formation, music started and after a few moments three girls had suddenly done cart wheels, followed by 2 boys who did back flips in the air while the girls behind them suddenly separated and out of the blue a short haired girl had ran out and did a double cart wheel and landed with a split. The crowd roared making Chunji and Dongho arch their eyebrows at why all the boys had lost their minds.

“I—Its Saeli.” Taemin stuttered and pointed at the stage “SAELI!”

Chunji and Dongho had suddenly stood up from their seats and widened they’re eyes when they saw Saeli being lifted in the air by two men. She grabbed one of her legs and flexibly raised it in the air as she smiled. Within the blink of an eye, she dropped down onto the hands of two other men, making the students gasp, thinking she was hurt. Instead, she was thrown back in the air and landed safely on her feet while Jiyeon did a cart wheel and stood beside Saeli. The both girls winked, making the crowd go crazy again. The two girls then ran behind the other performing cheerleaders and slowly followed the dance. After a few moves, a few boys had suddenly put they’re hands together where Saeli, Jiyeon and another girl had climbed up and smiled at the crowd. They’re raised both their hands together, placed it on they’re chest and with one swift movement they were up in the air doing back flips. They then landed safely on their feet and suddenly a loud boom ran through the speakers as confetti filled the stage.

All the students seated had suddenly stood up and screamed happily, cheering the performance of the cheer club. Saeli breathed out heavily and smiled as she placed her head on Jiyeon’s shoulder.
Jiyeon laughed happily as she bowed and thanked everyone cheering for them.

Dongho had his eyes wide as he looked at Saeli grab a water bottle and smile happily as she bowed to her fellow members.

“She’s part of the cheering club??” Dongho asked

“I never knew it!” Chunji said “She—She was—“

“AMAZING! SHE WAS SO FRIGIN AMAZING.” Taemin screamed and shook both his friends “SHE FLEW IN THE AIR.”

Dongho pushed his friend off him and looked back at the stage where Saeli was talking to one of the female members. She had snapped her head towards the crowd and without explaining how it happened, she locked eyes with Dongho. She smirked at his expression and gave him a small wave, making Dongho look away and shake his head.

“Kamsamihda.” Jiyeon said through the microphone and bowed respectively towards the crowd as she smiled “If you liked our performance today, please watch our competition on Thursday night, and support us as we go against other schools.”

“Let’s watch okay?!” Taemin said slapping both his friends’ stomachs.

Dongho stared back at Saeli and rubbed the back of his neck as he bobbed his head to the side.
She was really talented…..

 

Taemin had changed into his soccer attire and was stretching with a few boys in the field. He looked at the crowd and immediately spotted his two friends, making him smile and wave at them happily. Instead, the girls in the crowd squealed and waved back. He chuckled lightly and shook his head as continued stretching.

“Taemin-ah.” Someone called out to him, making arch an eyebrow as he snapped his head back.

Saeli walked towards him with a smile on her face. Taemin widened his eyes and immediately stood up straight as he looked at her.

The soccer team eyed her quietly and prayed she’d wish them good luck for the game, but it seemed as though Saeli would only be paying attention to Taemin.

“Jiyeon and Suzy were supposed to be here with me, but Jiyeon had a minor wardrobe malfunction.” Saeli pouted abit, but returned to smiling at him “So I guess I’ll be wishing you good luck from the 3 of us.”

Taemin smiled and nodded “Will you be watching the game?”

“Of course.” Saeli beamed “I wanna see you play. You still haven’t showed me your dance moves.”

“Ahh.” Taemin nodded and hung his head low once he felt the heat rise up onto his cheeks “You seem like a better dancer.”

Saeli chuckled and patted his shoulder “We’ll have a competition next time then? But for now, win this game first!”

She took a step away from him and pumped a fist in the air “You can do it!”

 

“DID YOU SEE HOW I KICKED THE WINNING GOAL?!” Taemin beamed as he looked at Dongho and Chunji who laughed as they walked behind him.

“Yes Taem, for the nth time, we saw you kick the winning goal.” Chunji smiled

“It was awesome!” Taemin screeched as he stopped walking and looked up at the big tree on top of the small hill.

“You are such a kid.” Dongho muttered as he shook his head and looked at the field, watching the female soccer team play against another school.

“Taemin!” They heard another voice, making the three boys snap their head back, only to find Suzy running up the hill, while Jiyeon and Saeli simply walked behind her.

“Hey Suzy.” Taemin nodded and smiled.

“You were awesome today.” Suzy smiled “But you guys have another game tomorrow morning okay?”

“Oh okay.” Taemin nodded and bowed “Thanks.”

Saeli and Jiyeon had finally arrived beside Suzy. They congratulated Taemin for the win and wished him luck for his next game.

“You guys will be watching the baseball game later right?” Chunji asked

“Are you playing?” Saeli asked

Chunji nodded and put an arm around Dongho “Me and this little twerp over here are the teams Aces.”

Saeli looked at Dongho and scoffed “Like your any use for your team.”

“YAA! I’m amazing at baseball.” Dongho spat

“Seems like your also arrogant.” Saeli smirked and looked away “First you were arrogant about your fan club, now about baseball?”

“But Dongho’s fan club is really huge.” Jiyeon said

“Yeah, especially now that other schools are here.” Taemin nodded

“What do you mean?” Saeli asked, only making Dongho roll his eyes and shake Chunji’s arm off his shoulder.

“Well—“ Before Taemin could even say anything, a horrible high pitched scream had erupted from the air making them snap their heads towards the bottom of the small hill where they found a large group of girls staring right at them.

“They came at just the right time.” Taemin gulped

“Not this again.” Dongho sighed “See you guys later.”
He started running away, making the girls squeal and run after him. Jiyeon, Suzy and Saeli widen their eyes and immediately hid behind Chunji and Taemin who were covering their faces as the large riot zoomed pass them.

“What the heck was that??” Saeli mused

“The Shin Dongho fan club.” Chunji chuckled “He’s really famous, even in other schools.”

“Bu—But those girls were so many!” Jiyeon said “They weren’t that large last year.”

“Ever since Dongho made the baseball team champion last year, the fan club grew bigger.” Taemin said

“Dongho is really awesome.” Suzy smiled

Saeli looked back down the field where she saw the group of girls scan around the school, trying to find where they’re prey had disappeared to.
She arched an eyebrow and rubbed the back of her neck.

He’s that famous?!