His arms around her.

This isn't a Korean Drama.

 

“You ditched school?” Kevin looked at Dongho with a disapprovingly glare as he tapped his foot on the floor.

“We—Well, the bus kinda left and we didn’t—“ Dongho waved his hands “I didn’t mean to?”

“So what did you do the whole day?” Hoon asked as he wiped one of the tables.

“Hang out at my house.” Dongho put on his apron and walked towards the door to place the “open” sign.

“Alone?” Eli gasped “Must’ve been boring.”

Dongho shook his head “A few of my friends were there.”

“YOU INVITED THEM TO YOUR HOUSE?!” All of the older males screamed, making Dongho wince as he realized what he had just said.

“I know I—“ He gave a nervous smile as he turned back to them, only to have all their eyes glaring at him.

“WHY WERE WE NEVER INVITED TO YOUR HOUSE??” Xander screeched.

“You said no one was ever allowed there!” Kibum spat.

“Hyung’s..” Dongho put on his rare aegyo face and smiled “Saranghe.”

“WASH THE DISHES.” Soohyun mumbled.

Dongho pouted and stomped his foot as he walked pass his Hyungs, annoyed at the fact that he had forgotten not to tell them he had some friends over.

 

 

“SAELI!” Once Saeli had entered the campus, she was once again mobbed by boys that she had never even spoken to. They asked for dates and about her reply to the love letters they have sent her but she just pushed passed them and growled once they had messed up her uniform.

“Do I even know you guys?” She stomped her foot as she looked at them

“I’m Changjo!”

“I’m Minwoo!”

“Sungyeol!”

“Jinyoung!”

“I don’t care.” Saeli spat as she scrunched up her nose and walked away, messing her hair out of frustration.

Chunji leaned against his locker with a smile as he watched the irritated girl pass him without even glancing in his direction. He grabbed his bag and suddenly ran after her, placing a hand over her shoulders, making Saeli yelp.

“YAA—“ She blinked once she saw Chunji’s wide smile “Oh, Chunji-ah”

“I thought you might need someone to protect you from those guys.” Chunji hummed as he looked down the hall.

“Why? Are they still following me?” Saeli was about to snap her head back, but Chunji prevented it by pushing her cheek the other way.

“Yeah….they are.” He turned around and saw the hall pretty much empty. He smiled happily to himself as he shrugged and looked back at Saeli who nodded.

 

“Oppa, I baked you a cake.” One girl had approached Dongho’s table and set down the box on his table with a smile.

“I don’t want it.” Dongho said blankly as he pushed the box away.

“But, I made it especially for you.” She stuttered.

“I said.” Dongho growled as he stood up “I don’t want it.”

He walked pass the girl and was about to walk out the classroom but widened his eyes when he saw Chunji walk in with his arms over Saeli.

“YA-YAA!” Taemin yelped as he stood up “WHAT’S THIS?!”

Once Chunji had caught his friends staring at him, he dropped his hands and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. He cleared his throat and gave them a small smile “Morning guys.”

“I’m skipping home room.” Dongho muttered as he grabbed his bag and walked out the classroom, making Saeli, Taemin and Chunji widened their eyes.
Chunji was about to walk out the classroom himself, but he ended up facing his teacher who had an annoyed glare on his face.

“Sit. Down.” He hissed

All the students gulped and scrambled into their seats without a word.
Saeli dropped her bag on the floor and furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at the door, trying to figure out if Dongho would come back or not.