Ahjumma love.

This isn't a Korean Drama.

 

“This Friday, we will be having a field trip to the museum!” The history teacher beamed “I expect all of you to be there.”

Jiyeon raised her hand and the teacher nodded “Do we have to wear our uniforms?”

“You can wear you’re normal clothes.” The teacher rolled her eyes at the question. Saeli then raised her hand, attracting the attention of the other students.

“Is it simply our class who is going?” Saeli asked

“Your whole year level will be the only ones who will be going.” The teacher said “I expect all of you to be here on time. Ara?”

The students nodded and Saeli looked at Jiyeon who bounced happily.

 

Dongho was walking out of his classroom with Chunji and Taemin while some of the girls tried talking to them.

“Chunji Oppa, you’ll be going to the museum right?” One girl asked

Chunji then looked at Dongho who stared blankly at the hall in front of them. Taemin looked at the girls and rolled his eyes.

“See you later girls.” He mumbled, making the girls giggle and stop walking.

“Bye Oppa!” They waved.

Chunji chuckled lightly and nudge Dongho “Are we going or skipping it?”

“I’ve been to that Museum already.” Taemin said “It isn’t that interesting.”

“That’s cause the only interesting to you is .” Dongho muttered.

“BWO?!” Taemin screeched making Chunji laugh and shake his head.

“But I’m thinking about skipping it too.” Dongho nodded “Let’s just come here for our attendance and leave before they get on the bus”

“Good Idea.” Taemin nodded

 

Once school was over, Saeli and Jiyeon walked out of the campus together since they had just finished practicing for cheering. Jiyeon pouted sadly as she felt her stomach grumble out of hunger.

“Saeli-ah.” Jiyeon tugged her friends arm “Let’s get something to eat.”

“What do you want to eat?” Saeli asked, looking around for any food stalls.

Jiyeon had followed her friend’s actions and immediately beamed once she saw a pretty little café she knew oh so well. She tugged on Saeli’s arm and started crossing the street. Once Saeli had caught sight of where they were going, she widened her eyes and was about to protest but it was already too late. They had already walked into the crowded café where everyone turned to look at them.

“LOOK AT THE FOOD!” Jiyeon beamed and ran towards the counter. Saeli closed her eyes and let her head fall down as she dragged her feet towards Jiyeon.

“I’ll have some pasta and also one bagel! And for my drink I’ll have a mocha smoothie.” Jiyeon smiled at AJ who nodded at her excitement for food. AJ turned to Jiyeon’s friend and widened his eyes when he saw Saeli.

“Hey there.” He chuckled. Saeli looked up at him and widened her eyes.

“Ohh.” She bowed and smiled “Hi.”

“What are you ordering?” AJ bobbed his head to the side.

“I’ll have some pasta too.” Saeli mumbled “And…an ice tea?”

“Is that all?” AJ asked

Jiyeon and Saeli nodded, making AJ chuckle.
Kibum then approached the two girls and smiled “Table for two?”

“De~” Jiyeon smiled happily at the handsome boy who had talked to them. Kibum then looked at Saeli and let his jaw fly open. He snapped his head back to look at AJ who nodded and smiled.

“Uhhhh follow me.” Kibum muttered and started walking away, the 2 girls following after him.

Once they were seated at the table by the glass window, Kibum bowed at the respectfully and returned to helping everyone serve the over flowing café.

Saeli looked around and saw that most of the people in the café were actually women, giggling restlessly as they watched the waiters serve them. She rolled her eyes at how desperate some women could be and looked back at Jiyeon.

“Isnt this café awesome?” She smiled

“It’s okay I guess.” Saeli smiled back and let her eyes wander yet again. She watched all the waiters running around, serving the customers but arched an eyebrow when she couldn’t find Dongho. Just as she was about to stretch her neck and get a better view of the café, a body had blocked her view. She looked at the hand serving her drink and gasped when she saw Dongho serving them.

“Iced tea and a mocha smoothie?” Dongho asked.

“De~~” Jiyeon answered thoughtfully. Dongho looked at her and nodded. He knew Jiyeon wasn’t that much of a weird girl. Though she had a crush on him a few years back, she never really went crazy like all the other girls in school. All she did was simply give him a letter confessing her feelings and would sometimes give Dongho a lunch box.
Dongho then turned to the girl across Jiyeon and widened his eyes when he saw Saeli. She looked at him silently and turned her gaze back towards Jiyeon.

“Uhhh—“ Dongho cleared his throat and stood up straight “You’re food wont be long.” He bowed at them and walked away. Kevin saw the shocked expression on the younger boy’s face and arched an eyebrow

“What happened?” Kevin asked curiously.

“No-Nothing.” Dongho smiled nervously and walked up to the 2nd floor where he had to serve a few waffles to some girls.

“His little girl is here.” Eli chuckled as he looked at Kevin “AJ saw her earlier.”

“Jinja?!” Kevin beamed “Where?”

“There.” Xander pointed out as he stood beside Eli “The one with the really short hair.”

“She’s pretty!” Kevin gasped “Dongho dislikes her?!”

“He’s probably in denial.” Soohyun chuckled “She looks so likeable.”

 

“Dongho! The 2 pasta’s and the bagel are ready for serving.” Eli mumbled.

“De~” Dongho had served two coffee’s to two college girls who tried to converse with him, but as usual he had ignored them. He ran back towards the counter and picked up the tray with food and made his way towards Jiyeon and Saeli’s table where he found Saeli laughing at something Jiyeon had said.

Saeli covered happily as her cheeks had started going a shade of pink. Dongho felt an annoying thud on his chest, making him shake his head as he stopped right beside their table.

“You’re food is here.” He announced.

Jiyeon had stopped laughing and looked at Dongho with a warm smile “Thanks.”

Saeli on the other hand couldn’t stop her giggles, making her look down and bite her lip, trying to calm herself down. Dongho eyed her suspiciously as he sat down their food on the table. Saeli decided to take the risk and look up at Dongho, only to have her laughing again.

“What’s so funny?” Dongho asked

“Saeli-ah!” Jiyeon whined.

“So—Sorry.” Saeli giggled “But he’ll find out eventually.”

“Find out what?” Dongho arched an eyebrow and looked at Jiyeon who shook her head and looked out the window.

“Find what out?!” Dongho whined as he looked at Saeli. She sighed happily as she grabbed his arm and pulled him down towards her. He widened his eyes out of shock once he saw she had placed her lips a few inches from his ear.

“If you turn around, you can see three 50-60 year old women checking you out.” Saeli said and gently pushed him away. Dongho’s eyes had widened even more as he snapped his head back and right at the exact moment he had locked eyes with 3 older females smiling and waving at him. He snapped his back towards Saeli and gulped.

“How long have they been there?” Dongho asked

“A few minutes.” She shrugged and got her fork, ready to eat the pasta.

“Aish.” Dongho sighed

“Excuse me! Young man!” One old woman called after Dongho making him cringe and whine as he looked at Saeli choke on her food as she laughed again.

“Go help her!” Saeli chuckled

“Bu—But..” Dongho turned around and saw the women smiling at him mischievously.

Saeli rolled her eyes and stood up in front of Dongho “You owe me drama boy.”
She had pretended to fix his collar, and brushed his hair out of his face as she smiled at him. She then turned towards the old women and pouted.
“Yeobo, they need you. Go help.” She muttered loud enough for only the old women to hear.

They looked at her grudgingly and rolled their eyes. They then looked towards Hoon who was serving the table beside them. They called him happily; making Hoon widened his eyes and gulp.

Saeli smiled successfully and looked back at the stunned Dongho. He had suddenly grabbed her wrist which was still somewhere near his collar. Saeli looked at her hand and immediately pulled it away from Dongho’s grip.

“I want a free cookie for helping you.” She crossed her arms over her chest and smirked.

Dongho blinked at her for a couple of times and sighed “Fine….”

“Actually.” Saeli raised her hand “I called you Yeobo, which is disgusting, so make it 2 cookies.” She raised two fingers, sat down and smiled “Thanks.”

Dongho hissed at her “Do you know giving you free stuff deducts from my pay check?”

“Fine then.” She shrugged “I’ll take my help back.”
She then turned towards the old women “EXCUSE ME, BUT HE ISNT REALLY—“

Before she could scream anymore, Dongho had placed his hand over and nodded furiously.

“OKAY OKAY.” He sighed “I get it.”

Saeli simply pushed his hand away and chuckled “My cookie then.”

He growled at her and stomped away, oblivious to the fact that his Hyung’s were grinning widely at him since they had watched the whole scene.

Jiyeon looked at Saeli in awe as she fed herself a mouth full of pasta.

“What?” Saeli asked.

Jiyeon blinked then gave Saeli a thumbs up “Saeli-ah…..Daebak.”