A little argument.

This isn't a Korean Drama.

 

 

The next day, Dongho was making his way to the café when he suddenly saw Taemin walking with Saeli. He arched an eyebrow and scoffed “When did they become so close?”
He decided to ignore them and put his i-pod to full blast as he continued walking.

“Oh.” Taemin beamed “It’s Dongho.”

Saeli followed his gaze and found Dongho in a blue button up shirt and gray pants. She furrowed her eyebrows and watched as he simply passed them by.

“He really doesn’t notice things huh?” Saeli scoffed “And where is going wearing that? Does he have a recital or something?”

Tamin chuckled “No. Dongho’s going to work.”

“Work?” Saeli looked at Taemin with wide eyes “He works?”

Taemin nodded “At a café that one of his senior’s owns. He works with other college students. That café is pretty popular with girls, I’m shocked you don’t know about it.”

“I’m not really like other girls.” Saeli plainly said, making Taemin smile.

“You really aren’t.” He mumbled.

“Well, it was great seeing you today Taemin! But I gotta go home now!” Saeli beamed

“Ohh. Yeah, me too.” He nodded “I’m glad I saw you at school too. Goodluck with cheer practice!”

Saeli smiled and waved at him as she started walking away. Just as she was a distance from Taemin, she stopped and arched an eyebrow “Café?”

 

Dongho had finally arrived at work where he saw Hoon and Eli having a mini wrestling match. The other boys were crowding around them, not bothering to stop the little match. Dongho walked beside Soohyun who chuckled lightly at the sight.

“What’s up with them?” Dongho asked

“I don’t know.” Soohyun shrugged “I just came down and saw them like this.”

“Give me my phone back Eli.” Hoon huffed

“No way, not until I get your classmates number.” Eli demanded

“But I promised I wouldn’t give her number to creeps!” Hoon said

“Are you calling me a creep?!” Eli screeched but Hoon simply nodded and tried to make another grab for his phone.

Dongho smiled at the sight and disappeared to the back room to get his apron. He found Kiseop in the room carrying two large boxes.

“Hyung!” Dongho walked towards him “Give me one box.”

Kiseop smiled thankfully and handed Dongho the other box. They walked back into the main room and found the fight over since Xander had come down the stairs and scolded all of them. Kiseop set the box down beside the refrigerator and sighed out of relief.

“Man that’s heavy.” He chuckled

Dongho set the box right beside the one Kiseop had put down and looked at the older member with a smile.

“What?” Kiseop asked, starting to feel uncomfortable under the maknaes gaze.

“I think I might want a gray streak too.” Dongho pointed at Kiseop’s hair making the older male laugh.

“E—Excuse me.” Someone on the door had knocked “Are you guys open?”

“Yes we are.” Kevin nodded “Welcome first customer for today.”

Dongho snapped his head back and suddenly widened his eyes at who entered the door.

Huh, he really does work here.

“YOU!” Dongho screamed pointing a finger at her as his eyes formed into a cold glare.

“Anneyeong.” Saeli smirked and looked around “I think I’ve been here before.”

 

 

Dongho had grabbed Saeli by the arm and dragged her out the café, shocking everyone left in the building. Kibum looked at the others as he arched an eyebrow while AJ bobbed his head to the side.

“He knows that girl?” AJ mumbled, earning Kevin’s attention.

“You know her too?” Kevin asked

AJ shook his head and went back to his counter “She just came in here one day and I thought she looked pretty cute.”

“Is she Dongho’s little problem?” Eli asked

“Look’s like it.” Xander smiled.

 

Once they were out the café, Saeli whipped her hand out of Dongho’s grip and rubbed her arm as she glared at him.

“Yaa, is that how you treat girls?” She scoffed

“Like your actually a girl….” Dongho mumbled “What are you doing here anyway? Are you stalking me? Werent you with Taemin?”

“I can be anywhere I want.” Saeli spat “And why the heck would I stalk you?!”

Dongho smirked and crossed his arms over his chest “Don’t tell me you’ve become one of them too?”

“One of what?” Saeli blew her bangs out of her face and arched an eyebrow.

Dongho walked closer to her, and once he was at a perfect distance, he leaned down to look her in the eyes. Saeli on the other hand, continued standing her ground, she glared at him as much as she could. Even though it hurt her eyes, she would bear through it.

Dongho smirked “You’ve become part of my little fan club huh?” He blew gently at her face, making her take a whiff of his minty breath. But once his words had processed into Saeli’s mind, she widened her eyes and pushed him away from her.

“WAAAAHHHH.” She shook her head “You’re really arrogant huh?”

Dongho had brushed away the spot where Saeli had pushed him and scoffed “Just cause I talked to you last night, you follow me around now?”

Saeli gritted her teeth and glared at him. She took a deep breath in and turned her back on him, trying to calm herself down and praying that she would have the strength not to hit him on the face.
Once her body had calmed down abit, she decided she would just walk away, leaving Dongho stunned at her sudden retreat.

“Yaa.” He called after her, but she didn’t even bother to turn, she just kept walking, mumbling to herself to stay calm and drone out his voice.