They ditch school.

This isn't a Korean Drama.

 

Once Friday had arrived, Saeli was in a white shirt with numbers as its print on the front, which she paired with gray pants. Once she arrived into the gates of the school, she instantly saw Jiyeon talking with Suzy. Jiyeon was wearing a floral shirt paired with blue jeans, while Suzy wore a hanging top which had the American flag as it print, paired off with jeans.

She walked towards her friends and smiled happily as they started discussing about the Museum and what they could do there.

Dongho on the other hand had walked in with Taemin. They looked around for Chunji, and once they found their friend talking to a group of boys they smiled.
Dongho wore a plain black v-necked shirt paired off with jeans and sneakers, while Taemin wore a striped red and black shirt paired with brown shorts. Chunji on the other hand, wore a white shirt which had red sleeves, paired off with black pants.

“Ready to ditch?” Chunji beamed

“Where do we sign in for attendance?” Dongho asked, his eyes wandering around, trying to find the teacher with the attendance slip.
But instead, his eyes landed on the group of girls who were crowded around a tree. Some of the girls were looking at them with smiles, making Dongho frown and look away, only to find Saeli with her normal group of friends.

“She’s going?” He mumbled

Taemin and Chunji followed his gaze and smiled “It’s a good thing we’re ditching then. We don’t want a war between you two.” Chunji said

“As much as I wanna spend time with her..” Taemin growled “I hate Museums…so never mind.”

Both boys chuckled at their redheaded friend and started roaming around the campus, trying to find the teacher with the attendance.

 

“Okay students!” The teacher announced with a loud speaker “I want everyone to get on their respective busses.”

The students nodded half heartedly and started making their way towards the bus. Saeli, Jiyeon and Suzy were in the back of the line, waiting for the annoying boys to get in first.

“I’m hungry!” Suzy whined “I forgot to eat breakfast..”

“Why didn’t you eat?” Saeli asked

“I woke up late and ran out the house after getting dressed….” Suzy pouted

Jiyeon chuckled and rolled her eyes at her innocent friend. Saeli simply smiled and looked around, only to let her gaze land on Taemin, Dongho and Chunji who were slowly sneaking out the school gates. Saeli grabbed Jiyeon’s hand and pointed at the 3 boys’ direction.

“What are they doing?” Jiyeon asked

“Ditching.” Saeli scoffed and shook her head.

“Let’s catch them before the bus leaves?” Suzy announced.

“But we might be late.” Saeli reminded them.

“No we wont.” Jiyeon had grabbed both her friends hands “Let’s just hurry up.”
She started pulling them away from the line, making Saeli sigh and walk with them hesitantly.

 

Dongho smiled happily once they were out the campus while Taemin jumped around happily.

“Calm down Taem.” Chunji chuckled “Where are we going anyway?”

“I’m hungry.” Taemin mumbled “Let’s eat.”

“Not so fast.” Someone had suddenly caught the 3 boy’s collars, making them widen their eyes “Where do you think you 3 are going? Do you want me to suspend you?”

The 3 boys gulped and suddenly kneeled down on the floor “Forgive us Teacher….”

“How about we get them expelled?” Another deep voice agreed.

The 3 boys widened their eyes again and without hesitation, Taemin had dropped to the floor and gave a full bow. “TEACHER! PLEASE NO! MY MOTHER WILL KILL ME.”

The 3 boys then started hearing female laughter, making them snap their heads back only to be greeted by Saeli, Jiyeon and Suzy’s smiling faces.

“Ditching?” Saeli teased, making Dongho grit his teeth.

“Yaa, let’s get back.” Suzy giggled and started walking back towards the school, but suddenly they saw the busses driving away.

“THE BUS!” Saeli yelled

“RUN AFTER IT!” Jiyeon yelped and started running after the bus, the girls right behind her. But it was too late. The bus was far gone and they were growing tired.

Suzy was the first one to stop, she let out an unsteady breath and looked at Jiyeon who stopped soon after. Saeli on the other hand didn’t think about giving up. She was going to keep running if Taemin and Jiyeon hadn’t screamed her name. She turned around and saw that her friends were seated on the ground, trying to regain their breathing.

She messed her hair angrily and looked back at the empty street where the bus was once at.

 

Chunji helped the heavily breathing Suzy stand up while Taemin watched Saeli walk towards them. She pulled out her phone and looked at the watch, finding that they had the whole day to do nothing and she couldn’t go home because her mother would kill her.

“Saeli-ah.” Jiyeon gave a nervous smile “Mian, I didn’t think we’d miss it.”

“It’s fine.” Saeli waved her friend off “Are you okay?”

Jiyeon nodded then looked at Suzy who was fanning herself with her hand. Suzy looked at them and arched an eyebrow “Okay…so I’m not so physically fit..”

“You look like you almost died.” Taemin answered “You should exercise more.”

“YAA!” Suzy snapped and looked at him “You’re one to talk skinny.”
Once Suzy had realized who she had snapped at, she widened her eyes and bowed.

“Mianada.” She bit her lower lip, shocked that she had answered a Kingka that way.

Taemin blinked at her for a couple of times, shocked to her the normally sweet Suzy show a strong side.

“Aigoo…” Dongho muttered “You influenced her huh?”
He looked at Saeli who arched an eyebrow and threatened to punch Dongho but the laughing Taemin had blocked her hands and smiled at her.

“Its alright.” The red head beamed “I like Suzy better this way, at least this time she talks.”

“I talk…” Suzy murmured “Just not to you guys..”

“Why is that?” Chunji asked, walking beside Dongho.

“Do you know how much girls mob people who get to talk to you?” Jiyeon laughed “Saeli’s just an exception since some girls are afraid of her.”

“Really?” Taemin asked shocked “Girls mob you when we talk to people?”

Saeli who had grown tired of the topic about fan girls had started walking away, trying to find a place where they could waste time at. Dongho had caught sight of her walking away and smiled.

So she also dislikes talking about these types of stuff?

Dongho had started walking after, placing his hands in his pockets as he looked at the back of her head silently. Chunji had noticed that his friend was gone, making him look around, only to see Saeli and Dongho walking away.

“YAA!” Taemin spat “Can’t you even wait for us?!”

Jiyeon smiled and motioned to follow after them. Saeli had slightly angled her head to the back, only to find that the group was already following her. She noticed that Dongho was the closest to her among all of them, making her arch an eyebrow.

 

“I’M REALLY HUNGRY AND WE’VE BEEN WALKING FOR 30 MINUTES NOW.” Suzy stomped, slamming her feet on the ground.

“Yaa, Saeli-ah aren’t you tired yet?” Chunji sighed

Saeli stopped on her tracks and looked at all of them “You think I’m walking for fun? I’m trying to look for a place for us to eat.”

“We passed by 10 shops already.” Suzy pointed out.

“None of those are any good.” Saeli waved off “And 3 of those were bars.”

The group had blinked they’re eyes a couple of times as they snapped their heads back, trying to see if the shops were actually bars.
Dongho smiled uncontrollably as he looked away from Saeli who had rolled her eyes at her friends.

“I’m really hungry too…” Taemin sighed

“AH!” Chunji beamed and looked at Dongho “Dongo-ah”

Dongho looked at his friend skeptically and once he realized what the latter had wanted, he shook his head furiously.

“No.” He answered “Nooooo.”

“Please!” Taemin had joined in “You’re the only one whose parents aren’t home.”

“I don’t care.” Dongho shook his head and looked away from them “I wont have it”

“We’ll cook!” Suzy had finally joined in too, placing both her hands together as she smiled “You don’t have to do anything.”

Jiyeon had put her puppy dog eyes to work as she pouted at Dongho “We’ll clean up too!”

“Ahh—“ Dongho looked into the sad girls eyes, but instantly shook his head and looked away
“No!”

Saeli clicked her tongue and looked at all of her friends begging “Aish, lets just keep walking. Its no use begging drama boy.”

Dongho looked at her with a frown, making Saeli smirk and continue walking away.

“FINE!” Dongho screamed looking back at his friends “But you guys clean up!”

“Jinja?” Taemin beamed and suddenly hugged his friend “GOMAWO DONGHO-AH! SARANGHE.”

Suzy and Jiyeon giggled while Chunji just looked at Saeli who had continued walking away, totally oblivious to the fact that Dongho had agreed. Chunji slowly ran after her and tapped her shoulder.

“Saeli…” Chunji breathed and smiled “Dongho finally agreed.”

“Oh?” Saeli looked back at Dongho and found Taemin bear hugging him, making Saeli smile “Okay then, Let’s go?”

Chunji nodded and started walking with Saeli who couldn’t help but stare at his beautiful features. Chunji who had noticed her staring, turned to look at her but Saeli immediately looked away, making him chuckle.

They’re friends had started walking, Dongho leading their way to his house, Taemin on the other hand felt responsible for keeping Suzy and Jiyeon company. Chunji and Saeli were a little bit far from the group, not really bothering to quicken their pace.

“So you’re a Kingka too.” Saeli nodded “What’s that like?”

Chunji shrugged and smiled “I don’t really care. I never wanted to be a Kingka. I’m shocked people still call us that.”

“You have no idea what other things those girls in school call you.” Saeli shook her head at the memory and laughed.

Chunji blinked at her curiously as he bobbed his head to the side “What do they call me?”

“I don’t know.” Saeli laughed as she met his eyes “Find out for yourself pretty boy.”
She ran a few steps ahead of him, making Chunji arch an eyebrow as he slowly ran after her.