30th Anniversary.

This isn't a Korean Drama.

 

 

 “So what happened yesterday?” Chunji asked Dongho as he poked his lunch with his chopsticks.

“What do you mean?” Dongho said as he looked at the blonde boy.

“I mean with Saeli.” Chunji smiled “Did you guys kill each other?”

“Nope.” Dongho shook his head and pushed his tray away. He met eyes with Chunji who was looking at him intently, making Dongho furrow his eyebrows and shove the blonde’s face away.

“Stop being weird.” Dongho muttered.

“Why is he weird?” Taemin asked as he suddenly sat beside Chunji who opened his mouth to talk but Dongho immediately stuffed a dumpling into his mouth, stopping him from saying anything.
Taemin let out a laugh on the expression on Chunji’s face and turned down to his food, silently munching it down.

“Ah!” Taemin gasped and looked up at his friends “My Parents are celebrating their 30 year anniversary this Saturday. You guys wanna come?”

“To their anniversary?” Chunji asked.

Taemin nodded and smiled “It’s a party. Since most of my parents friends are gonna be there and some of my family members, they made me invite some of my friends so I wouldn’t be bored. Then my parents and their friends might leave the house and go somewhere, so my mom said I can have a little bit of fun with my friends.”

“Are you planning to throw a party?” Dongho asked

Taemin smiled and shook his head “No way, I don’t wanna clean all that stuff up. Just a fun night with the people closest to me.”

“Alright then.” Chunji nodded “We’ll go.”

“Might as well sleep over too.” Dongho shrugged.

“Awesome!” Taemin beamed and went back to eating his food.

 

__

 

Saeli walked out of her last class, silently listening to Suzy whine about how her mother cut her off from chocolate last night and how she thinks her sister is dating someone their age since she heard from a neighbor that a young boy would come visit their house from time to time which she found totally weird since she wasn’t really a fan of the Noona-Dongsaeng relationship.

“I wonder who she could be dating! What if it was someone I knew, ew what if—“ Suzy’s words faltered when someone had screamed out Saeli’s name. The two girls snapped their head to the side and found Taemin jogging towards them yet when his eyes landed onto Suzy, his expression changed.

“He—Hey Suzy.” He smiled ad gulped.

“Hey Taemin.” Suzy answered slowly, curious at Taemin’s nervous character.

“What’s up?” Saeli asked, totally oblivious to the tension in the air between the two.

“Uhh well, my parent’s 30th anniversary party is this Saturday and I wanted to invite you guys, I invited Jiyeon too! After my parents leave, it’s just me and my friends at home hanging out.” Taemin smiled.

“Is it like a party?” Saeli asked

“Well the anniversary part might be, but the hanging with friends is just us being weirdos at home I guess.” Taemin smiled “You guys can even stay over, we have a lot of guest rooms.”

“What do you think Suzy-ah?” Saeli turned to Suzy who was now narrowing her eyes at Taemin.

“Taem.” Suzy muttered “Do you know my sister?”

“What?” Taemin said wide eyed as he turned to the chubby cheeked girl “What are you talking about?”

“YAA LEE TAEMIN.” Suzy screamed “YOU HAVE A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO.”

“See you on Saturday!” Saeli chuckled before backing away from the two.

“See you on Saturday too Suzy.” Taemin smiled and immediately started running away making Suzy scream and try running after him, but being the Ace of the soccer team gave the red head absolute speed that made chubby cheeked girl gave up and messed her hair.

“Aish!” She growled “I know it’s him!”

 

 

 

Eventually the days dragged on, and to their surprise Saturday had finally arrived. Saeli made her way to Jiyeon’s house since the head cheerleader practically ordered her and Suzy to meet there before they go to Taemin’s house.

Before Saeli could even knock on the door, it flew open and revealed Suzy with a wide smile on her face.
“Hey!” Suzy beamed, the curlers in her hair moving around making Saeli smile at the chubby cheeked girl.

“How’d you know I was here?” Saeli asked as she entered the house.

“I have powers.” Suzy whispered and giggled before running up the stairs making Saeli roll her eyes as she tugged on the straps of her bag and followed after Suzy. She walked into an open room which she assumed was Jiyeon’s and found the head cheerleader staring at herself in front of the mirror. She wore a black top which she paired with a purple floral skirt and 3 inch heels. She turned to look at Saeli and smiled.
“This is alright for an anniversary right?”

Saeli nodded and sat down on the bed “You look descent.”

“Well thank you.” Jiyeon bowed and looked at Saeli’s ripped jeans and arched her eyebrows “You’re not wearing that right?”

“Why? Am I overdressed?” Saeli chuckled and flapped her over sized shirt around.

“Saeli No way!” Jiyeon gasped.

“Oh don’t worry.” Saeli rolled her eyes and laid down on the bed “My clothes are in the bag.”

“What are you wearing?” Jiyeon beamed and sat down beside her friend.

“You’ll see later, now where’s Suzy?” Saeli asked.

“Here!” Suzy answered as she walked out of the bathroom, the curlers out of her hair and now dressed in a white dress that hugged her body perfectly but still made her look innocent. She paired everything up with pumps, making her look a good amount taller.

“So?” Suzy laughed as she twirled “How is it?”

“Awesome!” Jiyeon smiled and gave her friend a thumbs up “Now help me get Saeli dressed.”

“No way.” Saeli barked as she got up from the bed and grabbed her bag “I’m changing on my own.”

“Hurry up then.” Suzy beamed as she sat down on the bed “I wanna see!”

“Yeah Yeah Yeah.” Saeli sighed as she walked into the bathroom, leaving Suzy and Jiyeon alone in the room.

Suzy immediately faced Jiyeon and sighed “I think Taemin’s dating my sister.”

“What?” Jiyeon laughed “You’re Unnie?”

“Yeah.” Suzy frowned “Our Neighbors keeps saying that there’s a red head visiting our house a lot lately. And apparently it was a young thin boy!”

“So you immediately think its Taemin?” Jiyeon asked

“Well I asked him if it was him last time and he started acting all nervous and stuff.” Suzy frowned “I really think it’s him.”

Jiyeon laughed but immediately stopped when she saw Saeli walk out of the bathroom. She stepped out in a red tank top which she tucked in a black skirt which she paired with red doll shoes. Jiyeon and Suzy immediately smiled at her and clapped their hands making Saeli roll her eyes as she stuffed her jeans into her bag.

“I’m just doing this for the Anniversary; once the parents leave I’m back into my jeans.” Saeli shrugged

“Oh whatever.” Jiyeon beamed as she ran out the room “I’ll call us cab.”

 

 

Dongho sat beside Chunji after greeting Taemin’s parents and a few guests. He was about to take a sip of his drink when someone suddenly flicked his ear. Dongho was about to scream at whomever did it but once his eyes locked with the older male, he immediately stood up and smiled.

“Hey Hyung.” Dongho chuckled “Long time no see.”

“Don’t give me that crap.” Key laughed “Why don’t you ever text me?”

“Well I don’t really text.” Dongho shrugged.

“You’re so anti-social.” Key said “You should learn to text more so you can text me.”

“You sound like someone’s girlfriend.” Taemin said as he approached the two.

“Oh shut up, your useless to text, all you tell me to do is buy you banana milk.” Key scoffed

“I’ll try and text you next time hyung.” Dongho chuckled.

“Good.” Key nodded and stuck a tongue out at Taemin who simply shrugged and sat beside Chunji who was talking happily to Onew.

“I heard you were mobbed by a few girls again during your sports week.” Key smiled.

“I heard you broke another girl’s heart this week.” Dongho countered.

“Eli that big mouth!” Key hissed and shrugged “I didn’t want to break her heart but she started screaming these confessions at me. I just couldn’t take it anymore and told her to take a hike. Am I that bad?”

Dongho shook his head and laughed “I would have done the same thing.”

“Great minds think ali—“ Key’s words faltered as his eyes landed at a certain direction, making Dongho snap his head back and widened his own eyes when he saw 3 girls chatting to Taemin’s parents. Yet it was the girl in a red tank top and a black skirt that caught his eye the most. She bowed down at Taemin’s father and let out a small laugh at something he said.

“You’re classmates?” Key asked

“huh—what?” Dongho turned to the older male but immediately looked back at Saeli.

“I was asking if these 3 girls were your classmates.” Key smiled, noticing Dongho keeping his eyes on a certain person.

“Uh yeah.” Dongho nodded “Classmates.”

“Go great them then.” Key muttered, giving Dongho a small shove. The younger boy turned to Key and smiled before looking back at the 3 girls only to see Taemin, Jonghyun and Minho already with them.

Saeli gave the two unknown boys a nod as Taemin introduced them while Jiyeon and Suzy waved enthusiastically. Jonghyun then turned to Saeli and smiled, asking her if she had any dinner yet.

Saeli shook her head and looked around “Has it been served yet?”

“It’s a buffet.” Jonghyun smiled “Want me to lead you to it?”

“Uh what about my friends.” Saeli muttered turning to see that Suzy was already interrogating Taemin while Jiyeon made her way to Chunji with Minho by her side.

“Sure then.” Saeli nodded as she turned to look at Jonghyun “Have you eaten?”

“Nope, I might as well join you!” Jonghyun answered before grabbing Saeli’s hand and slowly leading her away.

“The idiot.” Key hissed at Jonghyun as he watched Dongho’s expression slowly gloom.

Dongho then bit his lower lip and turned to look at Key, once he saw the eyes of the older male on him, he plastered a wide grin on his face and rubbed the back of his neck.
“I guess I didn’t need to greet them. That saves me some time, so what were we talking about Hyung?”



 

Shinee Invasion.
Tehee :>
btw, you guys do know that Dongho and Key are really friend right? If not,
You guys should really watch Idol Maknae rebellion, the episode where Shinee visited.
Key was having a ball teasing Dongho around.
anyway, here is the update! Hope you like it :>