Visit.

This isn't a Korean Drama.

 

“Saeli-ah, you were amazing!” Taemin beamed as he skipped infront of Saeli.

“Thanks.” She smiled back at him and looked at Jiyeon who had gotten off the phone with her mother. She gave Saeli a thumbs up and smiled “I can stay out a bit.”

The group of friends decided to have dinner together to celebrate the wins they had gained today. Chunji walked beside Saeli and messed her hair lightly as he smiled at her.

“Yaa.” Saeli growled and combed her hair with her hands.

“You were really great during the game.” He mumbled “We owe the win to you.”

Saeli chuckled and shook her head “I just played one game, I didn’t do much.”

Before Chunji could answer, Saeli had already walked into the small restaurant where they would be having dinner. Suzy clapped happily as she took her seat on the table and studied the menu.

“Why are you happy?” Taemin laughed “You’re the only one here who isn’t on a sports team.”

“I am too!” Suzy defended but immediately covered , making her group of friends narrow their eyes at her.

“What aren’t you telling us Suzy-ah?” Jiyeon asked

“No—Nothing.” Suzy yelped

“Doesn’t sound like nothing.” Chunji laughed

“I’m in the chess team okay?” Suzy whined “HAPPY?!”

“BWO?!” Taemin and Jiyeon said at the same time, and eventually erupted into a fit of laughs. Saeli simply smiled as she looked at them, but eventually her gaze landed on Dongho who had his hands in his pockets as he watched his friends tease the chubby cheeked girl.

Once he felt someone staring at him, he snapped his head to the side and locked eyes with Saeli. He gave her a small smile, shocking her a bit, making Dongho chuckle lightly. He propped both his elbows on the table as he leaned closer to her.

“I wont be mean to you for now.” He mumbled “Since we do owe you one.”

Saeli leaned away from him and cleared “You wont be mean?”

Dongho shook his head and smirked “Just for tonight.”

“Alright.” Saeli nodded “then pay for my dinner tonight.”

“Bwo?!” Dongho spat “Are you crazy?”

“Wow.” Saeli said blankly “That’s your definition of nice?”

“I’m not paying for you.” Dongho scoffed “I said I’d be nice. Not pay for you.”

Saeli scrunched up her nose and looked away from him “You couldn’t be nice if you life depended on it anyway.”

 

The next day

“KYAAAAAAAAAA!” A loud scream erupted from a group of girls, making Saeli snap her head back only to be greeted by a mob of girls crowding around someone.

“What’s that?” Jiyeon puffed out her cheeks.

“Let‘s go check it out?” Suzy beamed and was about to walk towards the crowd but Saeli grabbed her friends hand and shook her head.

“BUT WHY??~~” Suzy whined “It might be someone hot.”

“Don’t be like those girls.” Saeli plainly said, making Suzy huff and stomp her feet.

“Hey! Dongho’s girlfriend.” Someone had stopped in front of Saeli with a smile.

“Who are you calling Dongho’s gi—“ Once Saeli laid eyes on Eli, she gasped and took a step away from him.

“Caf—Café men.” She stuttered.

“Ah that’s right!” Suzy nodded “The one where Dongho works in?”

The other boys nodded and smiled at the 3 girls. A few boys looked back at Saeli who stared at them wide eyed.

“So, Dongho’s girlfriend.” Kibum beamed “Have you seen our maknae?”

“Who said I’m Dongho’s girlfriend?!” Saeli spat “And I have no idea where that runt is.”

“Who you calling a runt.” Dongho flicked Saeli’s head as he stood beside her.

“DONGHO OPPA!” The crowd of girls screamed but Dongho simply ignored them. He placed his hands in his pockets as he stared at his Hyung’s who smiled happily at him.

“You guys were serious about visiting me.” Dongho mumbled coldly, making the older boys smile and nod. Soohyun swung an arm over Dongho’s shoulder and started messing his hair. Dongho growled instinctively and shook the older male away.

Soohyun laughed and pinched the younger boy’s cheek, sending most of the girls in the crowd erupting with squeals at the skin ship.

“We wanted to see you play today Dongho-ah.” Xander beamed “I heard your game yesterday was awesome.”

Saeli rolled her eyes, already losing interest at the conversation. She swung her bag over her back and was about to walk away when she heard someone call her name.

“Where are you going?” Suzy asked.

Saeli smirked and looked at Dongho “Away from that.” She pointed at the certain direction where they found a large wave of girls holding pictures of Dongho.

“WE HEARD DONGHO’s HYUNGS ARE HERE!!!!!!!!” They screamed

“The Dongho fan club.” Jiyeon whimpered and ran after Saeli.

“I’m going crazy.” Dongho muttered as he started running away, he’s Hyungs right behind him.