Thoughtful Seohyun & Jealous Yonghwa

Fate will return you what you try to let go

Things were looking good for the Yongseo couple as both of them managed to get through the busy period of recording album and drama filming for the past one month plus. Seohyun recently starred in her first romantic drama with Jungmo who acted as her high school sweetheart and eventually got married with each other despite both families' strong disapproval. Yonghwa was aware that Seohyun will be having some kiss scenes with Jungmo but supported her anyway. He is also an actor and he understood the requirements during filming. Anyway Yonghwa felt that it's just a kiss, no big deal at all.

It was airing episode 10 that day and inside the CNBlue's dorm, the members gathered to watch and supported Seohyun. The three brothers were constantly teasing Yonghwa whenever Seohyun and Jungmo had physical contact and finally just before the end of the episode, the started. Seohyun was kissed passionately by Jungmo. Minhyuk opened his mouth widely and looked at Yonghwa. The atmosphere became tensed. But to everybody's surprise, Yonghwa wasn't himself. He wasn't mad. He smiled to himself and glued his eyes on the tv. 

MH: "Hyung! Seohyun's first wet kiss! Given to Jungmo!"

JH: "Aren't you upset? U always get jealous over this sort of things."

YH: "Ah.. It's a pity." (acting disappointed but somehow managed to grin)

JS: "Hyung, did Seohyun already told you that's why you don't seem too affected?"

YH: " Yeah.. She somewhat mentioned before.."

Yonghwa got up and went into his bedroom. While lying down he recalled the last time Seohyun was here and the things they did. He now understood why Seohyun took the initiative the other time to allow him to kiss her. She wanted to give her first wet kiss to Yonghwa because she already knew she is filming such a scene with Jungmo in the drama. Knowing exactly how jealous Yonghwa will be, she has it all planned. Yonghwa felt comforted and assured and that explained his reaction when he watched Seohyun and Jungmo kissing earlier on. Yonghwa touched his lips and smiled to himself again and uttered "This girl.. Tsk tsk tsk..." 

The next morning, the internet is buzzed with headlines on Seohyun and Jungmo. "Seohyun gives first passionate kiss to Jungmo", "SNSD's Seohyun & TRAX Jungmo in heated love?", "Seohyun's first wet kiss given away"  etc..

Yonghwa saw the news and couldn't wait longer to call Seohyun..

YH: "Hyun!"

SH: "Yo~ng.."

YH: "Ah.. someone's really talented in acting. Good job Hyun, you acted well."

SH: "Mm.. You saw it already? Has it been aired yet?"

YH: "Yah, everything was good. Except the part where you were kissed by Jungmo, too unnatural."

SH: "Eh.. What is it now? Are you unhappy? (Teasing Yonghwa)

YH: "Didn't you read the news? Everyone is saying that your first passionate kiss is given to Jungmo. My fans were also upset that you did that. Everybody thinks that it's your first time. How about me then?! (Yonghwa pretended to be angry)

SH: "Hahaha, ah, that's what made you mad... I see."

YH: "Yah, next time can't you reject all kiss scenes?"

SH: "How many times have you kissed Park Shin Hye?" 

YH: "Eh?"

SH: "Was it good? You looked so natural already doing that."

YH: "Ah, hyun ah, why talk about me suddenly. Ok I know, you are just acting.."

SH: "Hmmph! Now u understand. Anyway, the other time in your room.... Didn't we do it?"

YH: "do what.. " (Grinning)

SH: "We..did something for the first time."

YH: "Haha, is it so difficult to say we kissed passionately?" (making fun of Seohyun)

SH: "Ah... U should know now why I allowed you to do that. This yong choding will get upset. No choice, I sacrificed myself."

YH: " Ya ya.. I understand." 

SH: "I need to go on show now, I'll text you later."

YH: "Ok, work hard. Text me when you get home. Bye."

Seohyun has definitely learnt how to handle her boyfriend's personality well and perhaps all the self improvement and dating guide books have helped grown her to a matured young lady. Yonghwa has always felt that Seohyun is very bright and loved the way she carried herself in every circumstances. Every part of her is drawing Yonghwa's attention and taking up so much of his thoughts. All these feelings also inspired Yonghwa to come out with many good songs for the new album.

As night falls, Seohyun got home and texted Yonghwa. He could always feel Seohyun's strength through her text. Just a simple text and it will boost his energy.

"I've reached home safely! Bet you're busy recording the new song. Don't work till too late though. Fighting!"

 

----

The next morning, Seohyun was scheduled for a morning show. She texted Jungshin earlier on and requested not to wake Yonghwa up knowing he must have had little rest only. With that, she rushed over to CNBlue's dorm with 2 bags. Jungshin opened up the door and peeped into the 2 bags.

SH: "Morning Jungshin chingoo! Sorry to disturb you so early! These are ma and Apple Shake - enough for the four of you. And here, these are some dried apple chips my mum made for you guys. I also made some simple ham and cheese sandwiches. Enjoy please." 

JS: "Ah, really? Because of Hyung we get to enjoy all these goodies made with love? Thank you Seohyun. I'll make sure we finish everything."

Seohyun has woken up early to prepare ma and apple shake as she heard that Yonghwa's having stomach indigestion lately due to his busy schedule. Thinking that he must have skipped breakfast lately to catch up on sleep, she also made some sandwiches. Since the CNBlue members were boys after all, she felt that it was her responsibility to take care of all of them. So she made all extra to feed the rest too. With that, Seohyun set off happily for work.

It was already near 11am when Yonghwa woke up, likely due to hunger. Jungshin placed the shake, sandwich and chips neatly on the table when he saw Yonghwa coming out from his room. Yonghwa saw the food items on the table and looked around before questioning Jungshin, "is she here?"

JS: "Touched? Seohyun came by at about 7am and told me to let you sleep a little longer. She woke up really early to make these. She even prepared our portions too. Hyung is so lucky... we are all envious."

YH: "She's awesome isn't it?" (proud boyfriend)

JS: "Of course. Oh and she also reminded me to watch over your diet. No coffee and no skipping of breakfast."

YH: "What is this, are you her spy now? Hey why does she text you so much?"

JS: "Hyung, Stop it.. Is this a disease or something?"

YH: "Hahaha..."

JS: "She's a nice girl, cherish her, treat her well Hyung."

YH: "Yeah I will.."

JS: "Oh yah heard that SNSD is going to LA during our concert tour next month also? You will be able to meet her there then."

YH: "Really? Hmm.. You know it's our birthday next month right?"

JS: "Oh yes!! You should plan something!"

 

-----------

to be continued..