From food swing to mood swing..

Fate will return you what you try to let go

Seohyun's into her 12 weeks of pregnancy and by then Yonghwa gained about 3kg of weight while Seohyun put on only about 1.5kg. Only close friends and colleagues in S. M Entertainment and FNC were aware of the good news. The couple has thought about announcing the news only after their next check up and they were excited to head to the hospital soon. 

On the day of the check up...

YH: "Hyun, you wore my shirt."

SH: "Yong, my shirts are a little tight at the waist. Hehe."

YH: "Ah, so I was wondering where did the 1.5kg of weight you put on goes to exactly..."

SH: "HUH? How did you know I gained 1.5kg? I didn't tell you?"

YH: "I saw you wrote in the pregnancy journal. Am I not suppose to look?"

SH: "Jong Yonghwa!!!! This is the secret communication book between the baby and me, you can't just read like that!" (sulking)

YH: "Hyun! You called my full name and yelled at me? Are you so angry?" (surprised and finds it funny at the same time)

SH: "Ahh, I am so angry!"

YH: "Wah, Hyun. This is the first time.... " (controlling his laughter and finding Seohyun cute)

SH: "Why am I so angry?" 

YH: "Coz you are Mrs Emotional. You know, my code name emotional...ah, my perfect emotional wife.."

SH: "Ok, sorry, I'm fine now. Haha. Let's go."

Yonghwa was glad that Seohyun's "food swing" issues have gotten better lately as she seldom ask for more food and when she did, she ended up eating everything in sight. . However just as Yonghwa begins to feel relieved, he could sense that his wife is developing emotional issues, mood swings, as with some pregnant ladies. He actually can't imagine dealing with an emotional Seohyun as she had been calm and understanding all along, but no matter what, he has to face it.

Yonghwa then drove Seohyun to the hospital which they recently switched to due to friends' recommendation, Dr Yoo Yemin was a well known gynecologist with the celebs as she often keeps her patients profile very confidential and with 25 years of experience in this field, she became the couple's first choice.

Dr Yoo: "Hello Mr and Mrs Jung, welcome to our hospital! We are glad to have you here!"

YH: "Hi Dr Yoo. Thank you for seeing us. Please take good care of Seohyun. It's our first child, so we kind of, don't know what to expect at all."

SH: "Yes Dr Yoo, please take good care of us."

Dr Yoo: "Don't worry too much, I will guide you along until I deliver the baby for you. Oh, you haven't announced the news to the public isn't it? When I heard that you are going to be under my care, I did a little research online and found nothing other than some rumors."

YH: "Yes we wanted to wait till the next check up before we release any info.. This is gonna be exciting."

Dr Yoo: "You could show everyone the ultrasound images after the check up today. You'll jam up the server."

SH: "Haha, our twitter account will be bombarded."

Dr Yoo: "Alright, perhaps we should get ready with the scan now. Mrs Jung could you lie down and roll up your shirt please."

Yonghwa stood behind the doctor while Seohyun prepared for the scan. Meanwhile, the doctor asked Seohyun about her eating habits and from what was being shared, the experienced doctor felt that it was not a normal pregnancy most women had described. The doctor applied some gel on Seohyun's tummy and looked at the monitor in front of her.

Dr Yoo: "Hmm... Right.... Hmm...... Ok. Hmm.... Oh? Let's see again... "

(Yonghwa looked at the monitor and then at Dr Loo, unable to make anything out from the black and white graphic)

YH: "Is there anything wrong?"

(The couple looked at the doctor)

Dr Yoo: "Let me apply more gel, I can't confirm it but.... Let's see again... Oh.... Oh my..."

YH: "What is it, doctor? You are scaring me."

Dr Yoo smiled at Yonghwa and then read up the discharge summary from their previous hospital. She looked at the first ultrasound image attached, which was taken when Seohyun was 5 weeks pregnant. 

Dr Yoo: "(Points to the monitor) Look here, what do you see?"

SH: "2 circles."

Dr Yoo: "2 circles? You sure? How about Yonghwa? Did you see the same thing?"

YH: "Looks like it."

Dr Yoo: "Ok, so it's not just me, 3 pairs of eyes confirming this. Here, baby A... and... Baby B.." (looks at Seohyun and Yonghwa with a wide grin)

SH: "Baby A and Baby B?!"

YH: "Twins?!!l"

Dr Yoo: "Seems like Daddy gotta work harder to raise 2 babies at one shot."

Seohyun couldn't believe her eyes. There was indeed two sacs shown on the monitor infront of them. The doctor also explained that it was normal to not detect twins during the first scan. Normally, after 10 weeks once the foetus start to develop more, they wil be easily captured on an ultrasound. 

Yonghwa grabbed Seohyun's hands and kept pointing to the monitor excitedly. The couple was thrilled to find out that they will be expecting a twins and Seohyun started to get emotional again and couldn't stop crying. 

YH: "Hyun ah, what are we going to do? There's two!"

SH: "Oh my god.. Haha." (sniffing)

YH: "Hyun, you gotta eat more to expand your stomach. They will be fighting for space inside your small tummy!"

Dr Yoo: "That you don't have to worry, your body will make space for the twins naturally but I agree mummy really have to gain abit more of weight." 

Seohyun started crying when the doctor handed her the printed ultrasound images. 

YH: "Is there anything that can help to manage her emotions?" (Asked the doctor jokingly)

Dr Yoo: "Whatever mood she's in, you gotta please her. When she's angry, please her. When she's sad, please her. When she's happy, please her more. That's your job. Haha."

YH: "That won't be too difficult. I please her all the time. "

Yonghwa then puts his arms around his wife and kissed her on her forehead, already like a proud father of two. The two walked out of the hospital hand in hand. Then, Yonghwa decided to bring Seohyun to a nice restaurant to enjoy lunch. The restaurant served pasta, pizza, hamburger and steak. Seohyun accepted the fact that there's a twins inside her tummy and during lunch she ate really well. While eating, the couple was discussing about how they should design the babies' room. They couldn't wait for the next appointment with Dr Yoo as they wanted to find out the gender of the babies soon. It was a blissful moment for the couple, talking about the babies and the things they'll do once the babies are born. 

When the couple got home,Yonghwa requested Seohyun to pose while he took a picture of her, revealing the wife's small baby bump. He then uploaded the pic, together with the ultrasound image and captioned, "My pretty Mama Jung 😍" 

It was an official tweet to tell the world that they are expecting the babies.. 

--

Yonghwa's mum heard the good news shortly and she even wanted to fly to Seoul immediately to see how Seohyun was doing. Seohyun's parents also went over their place during dinner to confirm the news. The SNSD and CNBlue members also called up to congratulate the couple subsequently.

Over the next few days, Yonghwa and Seohyun's twitter were filled with congratulatory messages from fans all over the world. Even the international media was covering the news. Many MCs from various talk shows also tried to invite the couple onto their shows and the couple was overwhelmed. S.M Entertainment and FNC then released official statement confirming the couple's pregnancy.

When Yonghwa met up with s for practice, the members were overjoyed and even got for Seohyun bird nest drink. They have also been buying gifts for the babies whenever they came across things that were too cute to be missed. 

MH: "Hyung, you are awesome. How do you make a twins just like that?"

YH: "What? You think I chose to make a twins?"

JS: "Hyung is powerful."

JH: "Powerful? Haha...."

YH: "It's good to be young!"

MH: "Ahh.. What are we talking about now?"

JS: "How's Seohyun feeling? I can't imagine her with a big belly."

YH: "Very emotional lately. But appetite is good, no more impromptu cravings for food and pushing of leftover to me.."

JH: "Are your parents happy? They must be thrilled."

YH: "Overjoyed. My mum wants to come over and visit us. She can't wait."

JH: "You must be really proud of Seohyun, Hyung."

YH: "Of course I would be. But sometimes I get scared. I get everything I wish for. But it makes me want to be even better. I have to be a better husband and in future a good father to my kids."

JS: "Other than dancing, there's nothing Hyung can't do. So don't worry.."

Everybody laughed at Jungshin's remarks and started dancing weirdly. The members then went on with their practice.