From babies to toddlers

Fate will return you what you try to let go

**Slightly explicit content in this chapter**

A year plus has gone by quickly, Hyun-ae and Hyun-ki were turning 2 in a couple of weeks' time. Seohyun and Yonghwa were busy with their work schedule as usual but they were thankful to have their parents to help take care of the kids. It had been 2 weeks since the couple saw each other and Seohyun was home one day with the twins while Yonghwa was in Thailand.

SH: "Hyun-ki, would you please keep all your toys back into the boxes? You made a big mess with your toys!" (patting Hyun-ki's head gently)

Hyun-ki smiled at his mother, walked towards his toy boxes and instead of picking up and keeping all his toys back, he emptied all the toy boxes to make more mess. 

SH: "Hyun-ki ah? Did you do that on purpose? Aigoo..."

HK: "Just kidding mummy."

SH: "Oh? Just kidding? Did you learn it from your daddy, Hyun-ki ah..." 

Hyun-ae who was playing with her story books looked over and joined her brother to pick up the toys which were all over the place. 

HA: "Together. Together." (Grinning at her mummy)

SH: "Ah, Hyun-ae is so helpful. Such a good sister to have." 

Seohyun looked at the twins and couldn't help comparing them. Hyun-ae was a sensible girl and she hardly defies any instructions. She takes good care of her little brother and has a very kind nature, just like Seohyun. She may be shy but once she gets comfortable, she talks non stop. Hyun-ki, on the other hand, was playful and cheerful all the time, he was a curious kid and loves to explore and do things out of the norm. His sense of humor was an exact resemblance of his father but although cheeky, he was also very observant  and sensitive to others' feelings. Seohyun was very blessed to see her kids' bright personalities developed over time and she could not have asked for more. 

HA: "Daddy.. Miss daddy." (looked at Seohyun)

SH: "Hyun-ae ah, mummy missed him too. But daddy is working in Thailand, he will only be back in another 2 days."

HA: "Fast time."

SH: "Oh, face time you mean? Haha.. Cute."

(Seohyun tried to face time Yonghwa and he picked up in a few seconds)

YH: "Hyunnie.."

HA & HK: "Daddy!! Daddy!!" (Jumping and waving hands at their father)

SH: "The kids missed you. On your way back to hotel?"

YH: "Yes, Inside the car now. Hyun-ae, Hyun-ki!.. Daddy miss you so much!" 

(The other members tried to squeeze their face into the screen as well)

HA: "Hello, Uncle Minhyuk. Uncle Jungshin, Uncle Jonghyun." 

HK: "Hello everyone."

Everyone burst out laughing as Hyun-ki simply greeted them as a whole, just like how a busan man would do.

JS: "Hyun-ki ah, you talked like your father, cool."

YH: "Hyun, aren't they suppose to be sleeping already? Kids got to sleep early."

SH: "Hyun-ae says she wants to "fast time" you.. Haha, she meant face time. She misses you, asking about you."

YH: "Ah, really? Hyun-ae you aren't sleeping yet coz you missed daddy? My good girl."

HA: "Daddy, thanks for working hard."

YH: "Ah... Did mummy teach you to say that? That is so sweet hyun-ae."

SH: "I didn't teach her that, she said it herself." (Kissing Hyun-ae on her cheek)

YH: "Where's Hyun-ki? I thought he was happy to see me."

SH: "Ah, Hyun-ki ah, he was greeting you excitedly a moment ago but now he is snoring away already in his bed. Haha, is he that tired?"

YH: "Hyun, thanks for taking care of the kids so well. Bear with me, just 2 more days.."

SH: "It's ok.. We'll wait for you."

HA: "Uncle Minhyuk! Uncle Minhyuk! Take care too!" 

MH: "Ah.. My favorite Hyun-ae! Hello! Yes uncle will take care. We will come by and see you and your brother soon ok?"

HA: "Ok! Good night daddy. Uncle Jonghyun, uncle Minhyuk, uncle Jungshin." (gives flying kiss)

YH & MH: "So cute..." 

SH: "I'll hang up now. Have a safe journey back. Seat belt! Seat belt!"

CN members: "Yes yes,, already belted."

--

That night, since Hyun-ji was already asleep, Seohyun read a bed time story to Hyun-ae and she took the opportunity to explain certain life values to her. Hyun-ae nodded and listened carefully to her mother and out of a sudden, Hyun-ae asked whether she was tired and wanted to rest. Seohyun was very touched that her girl has such a big heart even though she's only about 2 years old. "Mummy, sleep." She said. Seohyun nodded her head and tucked Hyun-ae into her bed and kissed her good night. She also checked on a Hyun-ki before leaving their room. 

 

--

Two days later, finally Yonghwa got back from Thailand but Seohyun had a schedule and would only be home at about 3am. Seohyun's mum left when Yonghwa got home and the kids were so excited to see their father home that they refused to let go of him after giving them a hug.

YH: Hyun-ki.. Did you behave when daddy is not home? You are the playful one."

HK: "Maybe, hehehe."

YH: "Maybe? Haha.." 

HA: "Daddy. Slippers." (Hands Yonghwa his bedroom slippers)

YH: "My little angel... You followed what your mum does? Hmm? Your mummy is an angel. That's why you are one too." (carried Hyun-ae and kissed her on the forehead)

HK: "Sis is mummy. I am daddy,"

YH: "Haha, that could be right."

The father, who had been away for two weeks, spent the rest of the night playing with the twins and he decided to play some songs for the kids in his music practice room. The kids were focused when they see their father picking up the guitar and singing to them for the first time. Yonghwa played 'old macdonald had a farm' as well as 'twinkle twinkle little stars' on the piano and the kids clapped along.
Just as Yonghwa switched from the piano to his guitar, he was surprised to hear Hyun-ki sings out a short sentence.

YH: (turned and looked at Hyun-ki, surprised) "What? Hyun-ki did you just sing something?"

HK: "Oetoriya, oetoriya, Dara diri Dara duuuuuu..." (sang in the same tune as Yonghwa's song)

YH: "Hyun-Ki, you are a genius. That's my song, do you know?" 

Yonghwa began to strum the guitar and sang "I'm a loner" to the kids. Surprising, even Hyun-ae knew the chorus lyrics and sang along. Hyun-ki then went back to his room and took out his mini toy guitar and went back to join his father, pretending to strum the guitar too. Yonghwa was very glad to see his kids enjoying music as much as he did and he can't wait for them to grow abit older so that he could teach them guitar and piano. After bathing the kids and sending them to bed, Yonghwa sent a message in CNBlue's group chat and bragged that his children could sing the chorus of "I'm a loner". The members were excited and all agreed that they should expose musical instruments to the twins from young and one by one they wanted to be their teacher. 

When Seohyun finally got home at 3.30am, Yonghwa was waiting for her and couldn't wait to share the story with her. He was certain that their children have the musical genes from them and he also tried to imitate how the kids sang the lyrics earlier on. Even Seohyun was so happy to hear that the kids could sing a part of the song. 

YH: "By the way, I missed my Hyunnie most.."

SH: "Really? Not the kids?"

YH: "I missed them. But I miss you more.." (Kisses Seohyun's neck)

SH: "hmm.. I've been thinking a lot about you too.." 

YH: Let's shower together.." 

SH: "Hmm... You waited for me this late to shower with me? Haha.."

YH: "Let's go, let's go. Quick."

The couple hadn't had much time for each other ever since the birth of their children and usually, they had to wait till the children to sleep before they could snuggle with each other. They had a quick shower and Yonghwa did not intend to end the night with just a shower as he was already all feeling and being touched by his wife all over in the bath room. He was on the bed while his eyes on his wife who was wrapped in a towel, blow drying her hair by the bed side. He was staring at her body and fantasizing what he could do with it while Seohyun looked at him and deliberately took a long time to blow dry her hair. Yonghwa couldn't wait further and pulled Seohyun onto the bed. He removed her towel and started kissing her all over. The couple was enjoying each other's touch and made love on their bed in various positions. 

YH: "Hyun, you like this? Should I go deeper?"

(Seohyun nods her head shyly)

YH: "Feels good.."

SH: "Slow down.."

YH: "Oh.. My hyunnie likes it slow and deep? Hmm?"

(Seohyun nods again and shuts her eyes)

YH: "Does it feel better if I'm doing it this way and rubbing you at the same time? Like this.." 

(Seohyun let out a few moan)

YH: "Wah... You seemed to like that.." (teasing Seohyun further)

It was obvious to Yonghwa that his wife was enjoying his in and out of her while his hand was rubbing her to ecstasy. Just as Yonghwa felt he was about to inside Seohyun, Hyun-ae was at the door calling out to Seohyun. Seohyun saw Hyun-ae and fortunately they were under the blanket but Yonghwa whispered to Seohyun that he was about to . He refused to let go off Seohyun and smiled cheekily while increasing his speed and soon came all over her bottom. 

SH: "Hyun-ae mummy is coming, wait for mummy in your room ok?"

YH: "Seriously.. We should lock the door next time."

SH: "I hope she doesn't know what's going on."

YH: "She won't. She might just wonder why you sounded out of breath just now haha,"

SH: "Seriously, you should stop just now. Luckily she didn't run straight into our room!"

YH: "Hyun ah, how do I stop at that moment! I couldn't hold it.."

SH: "Right.. Ok, now I have to go clean up and go to her. Why don't you go over first?"

YH: "I can't.. Not so soon. It's still hard, what if Hyun-ae see the thing under my pants.."

SH: "Ah, ok .. I'll go then. "

 

Inside the twins' bedroom, Hyun-ae got awaken by running lollipops chasing her that's why she couldn't get back to sleep. Seohyun wanted to find out if Hyun-ae saw anything just now and pretended to question her why didn't she come straight to the bed but instead stood at the door.

HA: "Because daddy massage mummy?"

SH: (eyes widened) "Massage?"

HA: "mummy work late, tired?"

SH: "oh, yes... yes, mummy just got home a while ago and daddy was massaging my aching back and legs for me"

Hyun-ae nodded her head and patted on her mother's shoulder. "Poor mummy."

SH: "It's ok, mummy is alright! Will you sleep soon, mummy will watch you sleep, don't worry."

Seohyun let out a sigh of relief. When she got back to her bed room, she blamed Yonghwa for initiating it while the children were sleeping and they almost got caught by Hyun-ae in the act. Yonghwa smiled cheekily and hugged Seohyun from behind. 

YH: "Just lock the door next time..."

SH: "Fine..."

 

Realizing that their children are growing up, the couple had to be more discrete when engaging in intimate acts. It was no longer like before when the children were still babies and they could make love anywhere and anytime at home.

 

 

---

to be continued..