The confession

Fate will return you what you try to let go

The alarm clock snoozed. Yonghwa woke up with a pair of slightly puffy eyes. He only had 2 hrs of sleep. Of course, he teared abit too. He couldn't forget about what happened last night but CNBlue's performing on that night and as professional as he always is, he got up and greeted his brothers in the living room. Seohyun's face is constantly appearing in his mind and while he tried to act normal, Jungshin could feel something wasn't right at all.

JS: "Hyung, what happened to your eyes?"

(Yonghwa avoiding Jungshin's glance)

YH: "Filming ended late yesterday and I only manage to sleep for 2 hours."

(Minhyuk rushed to his bedroom with the most expensive eye masks and passed to Yonghwa)

MH: "Hyung, bring this with you and use them on the plane."

JH: "Hyung, you filmed walking dead last night? Haha."

(Yonghwa stares at Jonghyun)

JH: "Just kidding, Oh you want more pancakes?"

( tries to change subject after seeing Yonghwa's deadly stare)

JS & MH: "Hahaha..."

As the brothers got ready to head to the airport, Yonghwa, though feeling solemn, encouraged everyone to work hard today and perform the best they can! As a leader, Yonghwa cannot show that he's feeling down as he doesn't want to affect the rest of the members. True enough they give their best shot and the concert at Tokyo was a big success. The group only had one performance in Japan and they headed back to Korea 2 days later.

As the boys got off their van, Yonghwa spotted SNSD's van in the car park lobby too. At this moment Seohyun got off the van and their eyes met. Seohyun was surprised but she tries to act normal and bowed slightly and greeted everyone. Yonghwa stared at Seohyun for a few moments before he turned away with the brothers. Seohyun caught him looking back but quickly turned away as well. 

Yonghwa was lying on his bed after a shower and he thought he should at least acknowledge what Seohyun has done over the past 533 days. Actually, was it simply a one sided love? Yonghwa has always feel special about Seohyun, he was also secretly tucking her into one side of his heart, he knew he has feelings for her. But there were too many obstacles and with the increasing scandals Seohyun had with other male celebrities, Yonghwa lost confidence in himself. He was uncertain. After pondering over and over again, he then picked up his hand phone and texted Seohyun. "Free now? We need to talk."

Seohyun's parents were back in Korea so she suggested to meet up at the garden in the villa complex.Yonghwa thought that the garden would be too open and asked if she would want to go over his dorm since the 3 brothers have turned off lights and went to bed. It was already 3am but Seohyun agreed to go over.

Yonghwa went down to the lobby to wait for Seohyun as it was already very dark and quiet downstairs. When he saw Seohyun walking towards him, he was emotional. But he knew that they were in public so he tried to control his emotions and brought her up to his dorm. Yonghwa signaled Seohyun to tiptoe into his room to avoid waking up the rest of the brothers. While inside yonghwa's room, Seohyun sat on his bed and looked down. Yonghwa went sitting beside her.

YH: "Hyun ah.."

(Slightly bending his head to see Seohyun's face)

YH: "Look at me, hyun."

(Seohyun looked up slightly)

YH: "I'm sorry."

SH: "Why apologize? You were not in the wrong. I choose what I want to do, so u don't have to be sorry at all."

YH: "Stop trying to act everything is alright!"

SH: "I'm not acting. I'm really ok."

YH: " Really? But I'm not ok at all"

SH: "Why?"

(Yonghwa paused for a moment and looked into Seohyun's eyes)

YH: "It breaks my heart to see you cry. It breaks my heart that I made you suffer. It breaks my heart because I made the decision not to make you mine."

(Seohyun was taken aback)

SH: " But.. But I just didn't want to be a burden to you. I know what you always wanted.

YH: "What do you think I've always wanted?"

SH: "I'm not stopping you to pursue your dreams."

YH: "I've always wanted you in my life,Hyun." 

(Seohyun couldn't believe what she just heard)

YH: "Hyun, it is too difficult to let you go. I can't."

(Yonghwa and Seohyun exchanged glances)

SH: "Yes, it was difficult and that's why I didn't want to let go at all. Even if it means to love you from a distance, I would do it."

(Yonghwa was already covering Seohyun's hands with both his hands on her lap)

YH: "Hyun... I miss you. Oppa misses you so much. I thought you were really dating someone and gave up on me long ago."

SH: "Never." (Sternly)

YH: "I know, I'm such a bad guy isn't it? Our Seohyun has to suffer so much alone." (Softening his tone)

SH: "Loving you, with or without you loving me, is the best feeling in this world, I did not suffer, yong."

YH: "Silly girl.."

Yonghwa took a deep breath, he puts his hands around Seohyun's waist and pulls her close to him. He had a good look at Seohyun and felt his heart pounding. He has fallen again for her, despite the numerous attempts to shun away, he fell for Seohyun over and over again.

Then the rain suddenly began to pour. Seohyun was wearing only a plain white tee. Yonghwa handed her a slightly oversized light blue denim shirt for her petite figure to cover her from the rain and cold. It was already 6am and before the other members wake up, Seohyun got to leave. Yonghwa Seohyun's hair gently as the two of them hugged tightly behind the bedroom door. "Have a good rest, I'll be dreaming of you Hyun." Yonghwa whispered into Seohyun's ear. 

 

----

 

to be continued...