There's a girl in the house

Fate will return you what you try to let go

The next morning, inside CNBlue's dorm, Yonghwa has just woken up to the smell of grilled sausages. The other three members were whispering among themselves at the dining table:

MH: "It was pink, like a pair rainboots with fanciful white and pink glitter shoe lace.."

JH: "I haven't seen before anything like that. That's weird.."

JS: "Shhh.. he's here."

(The three brothers stopped talking and looked down simultaneously at their plate when Yonghwa walked over to join them)

YH: "What?"

JS: "Hyung, iced coffee and american breakfast this morning for you."

YH: "Ahh, thanks, I'll eat well."

(Minhyuk stole a glance at Yonghwa)

YH: "What? Why are you guys behaving so weird this morning?"

(Minhyuk has always been assigned by Jonghyun and Jungshin to interrogate Yonghwa as he's the only one who can act cute and get away from it)

MH: "Hyung..(hesistant).. Hyung you bought new shoes recently?"

YH: "No, why do you ask that?"

MH: "This morning when I went to the toilet at about 5am, i saw a pair of pink rainboots by the door. The messy corner where you always leave your shoes there. I've never seen you wearing those. Doesnt look like you are into such feminine shoes right?"

(Yonghwa's heart skipped a beat, trying hard to find excuses)

YH: "Where? Bring it to me. I dont know which one you are talking about" (acting unbothered)

MH: "It's not there anymore. When I checked it out again, it's not there anymore."

(Yonghwa's turn to stare at his plate while the rest of the members looked at him)

JH: "Unless... Hyung brought home a girl?"

(Yonghwa choked)

JS & MH: "Hyunggg.... you really brought a girl home? Who is that? What did you do, oh man."

(Everybody tensed up and leaned their body forward to show great interest. But Yonghwa was cutting up the sausages and omelette and pretending to be busy with the food)

JH: "Are you in a relationship, hyung?"

(Yonghwa knew that his brothers have the right to know about him and Seohyun)

YH: "Ah.. This is complicated."

(Minhyuk's small slit eyes widened)

YH: "Seohyun. I asked her to come over."

(The three brothers got so excited and hugged each other as thought they struck a lottery the moment they heard the magic name)

JS: "SIS IN LAW?!" (in disbelief)

MH: "What did you guys do? Hehe"

YH: "We just talked!"

JH: "Mm.. 3 years plus.. and going strong isn't it? Hyung can't forget about her at all but always acting you don't care."

JS: Let's hold a celebration! Invite Seohyun over and we can cook and eat together. I miss her too.

YH: "What, U miss her?"

JS: "Oh, not really. Simba misses dubu actually. I'm just speaking on Simba's behalf as his dad"

YH: "Stop texting her when it's unnecessary ok, why are you doing that behind my back and showing concern for her when she's sick the other time?"

(Yonghwa naturally became jealous again)

JS: "Hyung, when it comes to Seohyun you always behave like a girl."

YH: "Really? I didnt feel it. Haha."

 

Yonghwa then shared with the brothers that he intended to announce his relationship with Seohyun as he felt sorry for Seohyun. He felt that hiding Seohyun from everyone is unfair to her and he wants her to be recognized as his girlfriend. On the other hand, he was afraid that the anti-yongseo fans will turn nasty on Seohyun and he has to protect her from all these. But Yonghwa wants to acknowledge Seohyun and wanted to hear his brothers' view on his plans. Not surprisingly, his three brothers were understanding and supportive of his decision. They knew that Yonghwa and Seohyun truly loved each other but advised him to talk to Seohyun before he announces officially to the world.

Yonghwa felt blessed all of a sudden. He has always had a supportive parents and now he has three brothers who cared for him like his biological brother back home. He also has a girlfriend who has went through alot together with him. He wanted the whole world to know, he's a happy man.

 

 

----

to be continued...