Life after WGM filming

Fate will return you what you try to let go

"WGM" had wrapped up filming three months ago. Both Yonghwa and Seohyun were busy with their own life as CNBlue and SNSD became increasingly popular. As usual, the two kept in touch occasionally especially when they saw each other on TV talk shows being interviewed about the Yongseo couple. Once, Seohyun appeared on a talk show and said that she was happy and glad to have learnt alot about marriage from Yonghwa and after the filming they got closer but it was just a platonic friendship.

Yonghwa texted Seohyun after watching her interview. "Star Talk Show is on TV now. Really? We are simply platonic friends =p?" He made fun of Seohyun.

Seohyun then returned his text within 5 minutes. "Oh, I was just trying to align our answers. Didnt someone mentioned that we became close EX-COLLEAGUE after filming WGM?"

Upon reading Seohyun's text, Yonghwa pouted and mumbled to himself, "This girl... really".

---

Since the last text exchange, Yonghwa and Seohyun did not contact each other for about 6 months. Both of them were typical Blood type A and always keep things to themselves. They do not express their true feelings easily and never like to create inconvenience to others. So days went by, with each other's schedule packed to the max, both Yonghwa and Seohyun watched each others' performance quietly and followed up on CNBlue and SNSD news closely. To know that everything is going smoothly in his and her life, they were contented and wished the very best for each other.

Once, Yonghwa had an off day and he finally got to spend time with Jonghyun, Jungshin and Minhyuk. While having breakfast together, Jungshin shared the news he heard from the SNSD girls that Seohyun will be moving in the same villa complex as them. Yonghwa stopped eating and looked at Jungshin and then Minhyuk began a conversation.

MH: "Hyung.."

YH: "What?"

MH: "Hyung still likes Seohyun right?"

(Jungshin pulled Minhyuk's shorts by the side to warn him)

YH: "Nah..."

MH: (speaking really carefully and staring at his fried eggs instead of Yonghwa's face)  "But hyung, while i was vacuuming your room i saw a big bag of tamamas plush toys and fan made gifts for yongseo under your table. If she's nothing to you why are you keeping all that? Even the yongseo sign board the fans gave you during our thailand concert was there."

JH: "Wooo."

JS: "Hyung, I'm always very puzzled about why the two of you did not get together. You were made for each other. You should know Seohyun seems to be fond of you but two of you are just not opening up. She's such a nice girl."

YH: "Jungshin ah, did you forget about our promise?"

JS: "What?"

YH: "We promised to make music and sing until we grow old together. We have only debuted for how long? Now our fan base is starting to expand, more people are listening to our songs. This is not the time to think about relationships."

MH: "So that's why you refuse to go further with Seohyun. Poor Seohyun.."

YH: "Poor Seohyun? How about me? You think i feel good?"

JH: "Ya, hyung has always liked Seohyun. I can feel it. It must be hard on him."

YH: "Yeah, and I have to just continue to work hard and focus on our group. We have so many things to achieve right?"

JS: "Ah... Feel so sad. Our hyung is working so hard for us and not even considering to be in a relationship though Seohyun and you are a perfect match. I feel so ashamed.. i should work even harder."

MH & JH: "Yah, me too."

Yonghwa finished breakfast and went straight into his room. He thought about what the brothers had asked him. Even Yonghwa felt that it's a pity that they met at the wrong time. If only he could meet Seohyun a few years later, when they are more matured and when their career become more stable. He suddenly thought of the days filming "WGM" with Seohyun. The feeling of dating freely, holding hands by the road side, taking overnight trains for a short get away. How he missed those days! But come to think of it, Seohyun has stopped texting him and when they last met at a performance, Seohyun greeted him brightly and then moved away before he could greet her back. He wondered whether Seohyun has lost interest in him and wanted to test her. He picked up his handphone and texted Seohyun in his usual mischievious way. "Hmm, heard that you are moving in to the same villa complex as us? Is it because you want to make me Ma and apples shake every morning?"

Yonghwa stared at his phone, waited for Seohyun's reply but it was until late at night he received her reply. "Really, you think i will do that? I'd rather prepare them for Jungshin chingoo. But you can buy me a blender for my house warming. Pink color." As soon as Yonghwa read the text, he was grinning and started to miss her. He then asked Seohyun when she would be moving in and whether she needed help. "Just pay for 2 guys' service and you get another 2 for free", Yonghwa offered. Seohyun replied shortly. "Nah, it's ok. There will be media watching. We worked so hard to shake off the scandal, it will be a waste if another rumour is to emerge." Seohyun, as understanding as she could be, was aware of Yonghwa's thoughts. She knew that Yonghwa is at a age where he has so much to achieve and she does'nt want him to regret in future. She must not tarnish his fame and reputation and she really wished that Yonghwa will be successful.

For the next few months, Seohyun decided to text Yonghwa to inform him that they are officially neighbours. She asked for her house warming gift and was even thinking of meeting up once in a while to have a chat. This time however, Yonghwa did not reply a single text to her. Sensing that Yonghwa was avoiding her, she began to step back and stop bothering him with messages. That night, Seohyun was lying down on her bed and staring at the ceilings. She thought to herself, "just let it go.." She quickly got up and took out the new diary she bought from Artbox and began writing about her feelings. From then on, Seohyun kept this diary close to her heart, all her true feelings, all her sorrow and happiness captured in that book. The next day, Seohyun met Yonghwa at the carpark lobby and she looked away quickly and got up her van with her manager inside. Yonghwa saw what she did and he walked into his van with a heavy heart. He felt bad that Seohyun had feelings for him but was unable to commit to her even though deep inside his heart, he longed to have her. Jungshin saw Yonghwa's reaction after seeing Seohyun turned away and tried to cheer him up. He then signalled the other brothers to talk as much nonsense as possible to cheer Yonghwa up.

----

Another year has passed, there had been increasing rumours that Seohyun is seeing Jinwoon and other male celebrities. Seohyun has also became prettier and ier. Alot of attention was on Seohyun as her other group mates have gotten attached. Yonghwa however has gotten used to such news and because catching up on such scandalous news on Seohyun always make him mad, he decided to stop following her updates. So one fine day, Yonghwa was clearing up his room and he came across the bag of Yongseo couple gifts and tamama plush toys. He decided to pass it to Seohyun since he has no intention of keeping them anymore. He tried his luck and called up Seohyun.

YH: "Hey, where are you now?"

SH: "At home. Why?"

YH: "Is it convenient to go over to your place? I have something for you."

SH: "We can meet somewhere else. It's weird to meet at my place?"

YH: "The bag is heavy, it's better i go over your place."

 

So then, Yonghwa made his way to Seohyun's place. Seohyun felt her heart pounding fast and was at a loss as she didnt expect Yonghwa to call her. He is even going over to her place. As the door bell rang, Seohyun open the door awkwardly and never once look into Yonghwa's eyes.

YH: "Hi Hyun."

SH: "Hi.."

(Yonghwa speechless for a moment, looking at Seohyun's face)

SH: "Would.. Would you like to come in? It's so cold outside"

YH: "Your parents are not in?"

SH: "Yeah, they went overseas. Come in. "

 

While sitting down in the living room, Yonghwa opened up the big bag full of Yongseo gifts and tamama plush toys.

YH: "These... these are for you."

SH: "Why? What's that?"

YH: "These are the things i collect during our concert. The fans made these."

(Seohyun looked through the items and saw the yongseo couple keychains, hats, gloves, sign board..etc)

 

----------------------------

 

To be continued..