Trouble for Yonghwa

Fate will return you what you try to let go

"Do you like the ring?" Yonghwa asked Seohyun when the couple was walking Dubu in the garden. Seohyun smiled and rubbed her Tiffany and Co's 0.8 carat super ideal cut diamond proposal ring. "It's nice. I love it." She replied with a sparkle in her eyes. Seohyun felt like she was in a dream, she wondered how long it would take to make her accept the fact that she is already engaged to Yonghwa. While many thoughts were running through her mind, she locked her arm into Yonghwa's and leaned her head on his shoulder while Yonghwa got led by Dubu. When Dubu got tired and refused to walk after a few rounds, the couple found a bench nearby and rested. Yonghwa showed his aegyo while talking to Dubu, "Dubu, Dubu, I'm going to be your appa soon. Are you happy? Stick out your tongue if you are happy!" Dubu was tired and already panting with her tongue sticking out. Seohyun giggled and her laughters always made Yonghwa fall in love with her again.

After sending Seohyun home, Yonghwa got back to his dorm while the rest of the members were still up and waiting for him.

JS: “Our hyung has been making headlines lately. But it’s good thing.”
MH: “I have been waiting for this day. Once hyung gets married, all his fans will start to love me more.”
(Minhyuk smiled schemingly)
YH: “What? Is that your motive?
MH: “The fans always like Yonghwa hyung more than us. I’m getting jealous.”
(Minhyuk joked)
YH: “Right, then we should make use of you now to attract female fans. Show them your killer eyes.”
(Minhyuk opened his eyes wide)
JH: “Anyway, good job. You just made me want to marry now.”
YH: “With who?”
JH: “ Maybe Minhyuk. Hahhahah.”
JS: “Great, then I can have all the fans to myself!”

The members always enjoyed spending time together and they were as close as before. From the start, they were prepared for the day when everyone starts dating and have a family of their own. But as long as they continue to make and perform music until they grow old together, they know that the changes in life wouldn’t affect them but instead strengthen their bond.

JS: “Hyung, I am really happy for you that things are looking good for you and Seohyun. Be nice to her.”
YH: “Everyone seems to say the same thing. Yonghwa ah, treat Seohyun well. Yonghwa ah, cherish Seohyun. Our Seohyun is so well-liked by all. Even my mum likes her very much.”
JH: “Because she’s nice. My ideal girl type.”
YH: “Eh?” (staring at Jonghyun)
JH: “Am I crazy? Hahaha.”
JS: “Don’t get jealous so much, hyung. Seohyun only has her eyes on you.”
MH: “Hyung must do the same.” (hinting)
JH: “Can I ask something? Is Hannah pretty?” (hesitent)
JS: “Not bad. Big clear eyes, long wavy hair and she’s got figure.”
JH: “Ooooh, no wonder.”
YH: “No wonder what?”
JH: “Nothing.”
MH: “Hyung, put this behind you and no more topics on Hannah!”
YH: “Who was the one who brought this topic up?” (Everyone silent)
JS: "Ok, it's late now, lets go sleep. Fan meeting tomorrow. YES!"

-----

The sun was shining brightly. CNBlue got up early to prepare for their fan meeting event. Everybody was in good mood and made their way to the event. Fans already started queuing up outside the event hall as early as 6am. Jungshin has always enjoyed fan meeting session because he got to chat with fans upclose and many fans would buy him gifts. He definitely enjoyed the love and attention from his fans.

CNBlue performed a few of their songs before they prepare for the autograph session. Fans were screaming out for their favourite member's names which heightened the members' mood. During the autograph session, many fans offered tissue paper to wipe the sweat off the members'face, others bought snacks and drinks. Interestingly, compared to the past, Yonghwa has been receiving more couple toys and items than before. A big portion of the fan gifts was for the Yongseo couple, which made Yonghwa more shy than his usual playful self. The members had been signing autograph for the past 2 hours but they never showed any sign of tiredness. Just then, while Jungshin was signing the album for a fan, he asked for her name so that he could personalize the album for her. "Hannah. Kim Hannah." Jungshin's heart skipped abit. He looked up and his expression quickly changed. He greeted Hannah with a reluctant smile and passed on the album to Jonghyun. Jungshin elbowed Jonghyun after Hannah proceeded to Yonghwa and whispered "Hannah! Hannah!"

Hannah: "Yonghwa oppa!"
YH: "Eh?"
Hannah: "Have you forgotten me?"(pouting)
YH: "Hannah ah. Nice to see you again. You became our fan?" (joking unnaturally)
Hannah: "Yes oppa! Fighting oppa! Take this!" (Hannah handed Yonghwa a giftbox and a piece of paper with her contact number)
YH: "Thank.. Thank you, Hannah." (passed the album to Minhyuk)
MH: "Hannah.." (pretends not to know who she is)
Hannah: "Minhyuk oppa is so cute! Fighting too, oppa!" (Hannah turned back and smiled at Yonghwa before getting off the stage)

Suddenly the atmosphere at the fan meeting session changed. The members were not smiling and talking as much but fortunately the fans were very influential and kept the members going. Many thought that because of the long signing session, the boys were getting tired and even bought energy drinks for them after the event.

After the event, CNBlue made their way back to the carpark waiting for their van when out of nowhere, Hannah came running towards Yonghwa. "Yonghwa oppa! Finally! I've been waiting for you. Oh Jungshin oppa, hi too!." Jonghyun was feeling uneasy when Hannah started to get close to Yonghwa and signalled for the manager to lead her away. Just then, the van came at the crucial moment and the boys quickly got up.

Inside the van...

JH: "So she's the one."
MH: "Why do I feel uneasy seeing her despite seeing her the first time?"
JS: "That's what i thought so too."
YH: "Maybe she just came by to support us."
MH: "Hyung, she got that hungry look for you."
JH: "Did you tell Seohyun about her?"
YH: "Of course not."
JS: "I was puzzled when Seohyun asked me about it the other time. I thought you would have told her something."
YH: "She did?"
JS: "Yeah, but we managed to talk about something else later."
MH: "Hyung, girls hate this kind of thing. You better let Seohyun know before she finds out."
YH: "But there's nothing between Hannah and me, why should i worry about it? This will cause unnecessary worry. You know Seohyun gets upset about such things right?"
JS: "Ah... seriously. Going crazy."
MH: "I cant face Seohyun. Hahah."
YH: "Ah, feeling stuffy suddenly!"
 

-----

to be continued..