Naming the twins

Fate will return you what you try to let go

Last ultrasound scan at 15 weeks

[Last ultrasound scan at 17 weeks]

It wasn't easy for Seohyun to be doing household chores by 24 weeks as her tummy got bigger by the days. She had always been tall and lean and with the twins growing inside her, Seohyun often finds herself losing abit of balance at times when she moves. By 24 weeks, Seohyun experienced breathlessness when she walked a short distance. Yonghwa was worried about Seohyun whenever he couldn't stay home to take care of her due to his filming or promotion schedule. Fortunately, Minhyuk, who has always been an organized and neat person, offered to help out with the couple's housework whenever he had days off. The CNBlue members took turn to help out with housework, groceries shopping when Yonghwa got busy with his individual schedule, and on one occasion, the three members went over the couple's place at 3am when Seohyun said that she was extremely hungry. Jungshin prepared soy bean paste soup for Seohyun and Minhyuk even brought over whatever they have in their dorm incase Seohyun needs the supplies.

The three members even brought Seohyun out one early morning to a 24-hour supermarket so that there will be less crowd in the way. While their eldest brother is away working hard, the younger brothers took care of their sis-in-law. Seohyun always felt blessed to havee married a good man. The good man package even came with extra perks - 3 very thoughtful and helpful brothers in law.

SH: "Jonghyun oppa, I want to go to the airport tomorrow morning to fetch Yonghwa oppa. Can you send me there?"

JH: "Oh, Yonghwa hyung mentioned you should stay home, you can't go."

SH: "Mmmmm... Oppa..." (act cute)

JH: "What is this, Seohyun, are you acting cute infront of me? If hyung sees this, I'm going to get it from him." (talked shyly and jokingly)

(Seohyun turned to Minhyuk)

SH: "Minhyuk... help me. Persuade your brother to bring me to the airport. Please please please..?"

MH: "Ah.. Seohyun ah. Don't do that. Hyung, just bring her along! Look at her." (looking at Jonghyun)

JH: "Haha, are you this is ok? Yonghwa hyung will nag at us if we don't listen to him."

JS: "Eh.. Seohyun, just use the babies as excuse, say the babies miss their father. It will work! It will!"

SH: "Yes, yes!! So, Jonghyun oppa...."

JH: "Yeah?"

SH: "Uncle Jonghyun..we want to see papa.." (squeaks and talks like a baby)

The guys broke into laughters when they heard Seohyun talking on behalf of the babies. No one could say no to Seohyun when she pleads with her innocent sparkly eyes. In the end, Jonghyun agreed and warned Seohyun that she wasnt allowed to hide inside car booth or do anything that will cause safety issues to her and her babies. Seohyun recalled how she hid inside the back of the van when welcoming the members back from Thailand years ago. Everyone was scared straight by her hiding under a keroro blanket. But well, now with a big tummy, she should just stop thinking about any pranks.

So then, Seohyun tagged along the next morning, having missed her husband for a week, she couldnt wait to see him any sooner. To be safe, Seohyun stayed in the car with Minhyuk while the other two members went to fetch Yonghwa. It had been too long since all members got together so when Yonghwa saw Jonghyun and Jungshin at the arrival hall, he went up to them with smiles.

YH: "Hey man.... oh, Minhyuk's not here?"

JS: "He's got important things to do."

JH: "Hyung, how are you feeling today? Good mood?"

YH: "Quite good, why? What are you up to?"

JH: "Nothing, just asking. Lets go."

While they guys walked to the carpark, Jonghyun wondered how Yonghwa would react to see his wife waiting for him. Seohyun saw them walking towards the car and came out to greet them immediately.

SH: "Yong!!"

YH: "Ah, why are you, Hyun? The guys brought you here?" (looking at Jonghyun)

JH: "Hyung, she begged us. I couldnt even look into her eyes anymore. She's good at pleading." (jokingly)

SH: "Yes, i begged all of them! Coz you told them not to bring me along right?"

YH: "Hyun, look at your tummy, it's getting bigger, it's safer to stay home and wait for me!" ( Seohyun's tummy)

JS: "Hyung, she's so bored at home everyday. The babies need better circulation."

SH: "The brothers in law are so cool! They even took me out to shop for groceries coz i finished up everything at home. You must thank them!"

YH: "Ah, seriously. Shopping as well?"

SH: "Yong.. don't be mad, the babies want to see their papa, they missed their papa for 7days and.... 4 hours!" (using Jungshin's trick)

YH: "Really, I miss them too. Come, papa will sing a few songs for you." (calmed down the moment Seohyun mentioned about the babies).

Jonghyun felt a heap of relief when Yonghwa almost forgot about the members bringing Seohyun out despite his instructions to keep Seohyun at home. Just then Jungshin asked the couple if they have thought about the names for their babies since they had confirmed the gender of the fraternal twins. Seohyun's face lit up at the thought of naming their babies.

JS: "Yong Yong and Hyun Hyun.."

YH: "Jung Yong Yong? Hahaha.."

MH: "This is so fun. I want to have kids now too!"

SH: "Krystal junior, Minhyuk?"

MH: (speechless...)

JS: "Eh... someone's face is blushing."

MH: "Are you talking about me? Haha"

YH: "Since the babies have my surname, i would want one of their names to contain "Hyun" in it. what do you all think?"

SH: "Jung Hyun A and Jung Hyun B ... Hehe.Baby A and Baby B."

YH: "Hyun A? Hyun-ae."

JH: "That's for baby B i suppose, it's a girl's name."

MH: "I like that.. Hyun-Ae"

SH: "Aw... Hyun-Ae? I like it!"

YH: "Jung Hyun-Ae... what should be the brother's name then?"

SH: "Hyun Ki."

YH: "Hyun Ki? You like that?"

SH: "Yes, what do you think?"

YH: "I like that."

The other members were impressed and surprised how quickly the couple came out with the babies' name. It didnt take them more than 10 minutes to finalize Jung Hyun-Ki for baby A and Jung Hyun-Ae for baby B. Yonghwa was really satisfied with the two names and just like when he composed songs when he got the inspirations, he could complete a song in 10 minutes.

After the couple got home, Yonghwa went into the babies' room and stared at into space. He was thinking if he could create a boy and girl shared room and started visualizing how he could mix the pink and blue to cater to his babies. Seohyun then joined Yonghwa and they shared many ideas to create a uni babies room. Slowly, Yonghwa had an idea. To split the room into 2 sections - pink and blue. They could get pink and blue wallpapers and create an opposite gender visual.

 

The couple did extensive research on shared bedroom designs for boy and girl. The more they research, the more excited they became. Even when Seohyun went to bed, Yonghwa was still up, reading up about babies' room ideas. During his free time, Yonghwa also composed several songs which he intend to keep until the birth of his babies. He knew that the lyrics will flow naturally once he sees them.

One fine day, Yonghwa has gotten back from an overseas trip again. He saw Seohyun shopping online for babies' clothes when he got home. He has noticed that Seohyun has always been biased and only shopped for pink dresses and cute accessories for Baby Hyun-Ae.

YH: "Hyun, are you shopping online again?"

SH: "Yes, ah, I think i spent so much money already. Can all these be claimed from you?"

YH: "Are you buying for Hyun-Ae and Hyun-Ki? I saw a parcel on the bed, it's all pink rompers. What about for our Baby Hyun-Ki?"

SH: "I bought some for Hyun-Ki too but there's so many nicer designs and colors for Hyun-Ae. I can't choose!!" (excited)

YH: "I knew it, Hyun you only care about Hyun-Ae.The other one will be upset if he knows it. But well, luckily, daddy is a fair person. I did some shopping too."

SH: "Really? While you were in overseas?"

YH: "Of course, it's for Hyun-Ki mostly, except the pink suit, since you have bought alot more for Hyun-Ae already."

Seohyun couldnt hold her laughters when she saw the clothes that Yonghwa bought for Hyun-Ki. They were cute and totally suited their baby boy. Yonghwa was smiling like a proud dad even before his babies were born. He had spent about 2 hours in the mall shopping for Baby Hyun-Ki's clothings since he felt that Seohyun was mainly focusing on their baby girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

SH: "What's this, my dad is better than yours? Handsome like daddy? Seriously..."

YH: "Kekeke... it's cool right?"

SH: "That's so funny! But i like them. So cute."

YH: "Yeah, but Hyun, remember, don't be biased. We must always treat them equally."

SH: "Ah, i understand.. Hee."

Just when Seohyun was about to get up from the floor, she froze. Yonghwa looked at her and panicked a bit. Seohyun then smiled and her tummy. The little ones are moving inside her. "They are moving. It's amazing..." Seohyun said gently. Yonghwa put his hands on Seohyun's tummy, trying to feel their movement, but to no avail. Seohyun then asked Yonghwa to sing them songs as they could hear him now. Yonghwa then get Seohyun to sit down on the sofa while he took out his guitar and sang "Love light" for them. The babies seemed to be moving quite alot until Yonghwa started singing. Perhaps they heard the soothing melody and calmed down. Or perhaps they have fallen asleep while listening as they felt the comfort and warmth surrounding them.

 

----------------------------

Hyun-Ki is most often used as a boy name or male name.

Meaning: A combination of wisdom and foundation.

Hyun-Ae is most often used as a girl name or female name.

Meaning: A combination of one who has wisdom and one who is loving.
 

 

---

to be continued..