Pregnant Yonghwa?

Fate will return you what you try to let go

[Warning: This chapter contains slightly explicit content!]

Seohyun has been resting at home for a week plus now. Other than the bald patch on her head, due to the wound, she wasn't worrying much. Since Yonghwa is performing overseas, Seohyun went back to her parents' place until he gets back. For the past week, Seohyun's mum had a hard time pleasing her daughter. Ever since she got pregnant, she had mood swings about the food she eats. Her mum called it "food swing" in short. One moment Seohyun is in love with her mum's fish soup and a few days later she hated it. On other days, when her mum cooked rice and vege for her, she would say that she preferred noodles with meat.

Yonghwa has been calling Seohyun almost everyday and because of work, he would only be back home in another week's time. Yonghwa also spoke to Seohyun's mum and thanked her for taking care of Seohyun. Interestingly, Seohyun's mum has been complaining to Yonghwa about her "food swing" and she has warned Yonghwa to be prepared when he gets home.

After a few follow up appointments with the doctor back at the hospital, Seohyun recovered pretty quickly and is expected to get back to work soon. The rest of Seohyun's unnies came by to visit her whenever they are free and update her with work plans and schedule. The company has made plans for Seohyun to perform with the group up till May when she's about 4 months pregnant. She has been advised to stop work after that. SNSD will also be making new arrangement for their performance to cover Seohyun's role until she gets back the following year. Everyone was happy and excited for Seohyun that they were fighting to be her baby's favorite god mum.

Seohyun was doing yoga when Yonghwa came back from the airport. She was so happy to see her husband that she ran over and hugged him to welcome him.

SH: "Yo~ng! Finally you are back!"

YH: "Yeah, I miss you, hyun. Let me see if you got better. I heard that you're eating well."

SH: "Didnt my mum complain to you about me?"

YH: "Ah, she said you ate well, hmm, but just a little fussy at times."

SH: "I think so too..."

YH: "It's ok, look what I bought from Japan, goguma crackers and cakes!"

SH: "Oh yeah!! Love it!"

YH: "Let's go out for dinner first, then we'll snack on these later on alright? The boys are waiting for us already."

SH: "Let's go!"

The couple then met up with the rest of the members and Jonghyun drove everyone to the hot pot restaurant which they frequent. The boys suggested hot pot for dinner as they heard about Seohyun's appetite and she should be happy to eat all she can since it was buffet style. However just as everyone was ready to tuck in, Seohyun looked at Yonghwa.

YH: "Hyun, why aren't you eating?"

SH: "Just... Just thinking about what to eat first." (puts a few pieces of mushroom into the pot)

YH: "Here, the beef is cooked, you can have it first."

SH: "It's ok, you can have it. I'll wait for my mushroom."

MH: "Seohyun, you like mushroom? I'll take more mushroom for you."

SH: "That will be great. Thanks Minhyuk!"

YH: "You don't feel like eating meat today?"

SH: "Yah, initially I wanted to eat meat, but not now."

Jungshin and Jonghyun were laughing by themselves as they watched Yonghwa's puzzled face. Just then, Minhyuk returned with a big plate of assorted mushrooms. Yonghwa then cleared the entire plate of mushroom into the hot pot for Seohyun. Everybody was also helping to scoop out the cooked mushroom for Seohyun after a few minutes and Seohyun began her mushroom feast. After taking care of Seohyun's food, Yonghwa and the boys then helped themselves to the meat and seafood and began talking about their tour. They shared with Seohyun the interesting happenings during the tour and how much fun they had. Slowly, the boys finished up all the food which they have ordered and they only realized then that Seohyun still has 80% of the mushroom left on her plate.

YH: "Did you even eat?"

SH: "Yah, I ate a lot. But I find the mushrooms too mushroomy. They stink. I can't finish them. What do I do?"

YH: "We can't waste food, I'll eat then." (Yonghwa ate with a full stomach and was too full for any desserts after that)

SH: "Shall we go eat ddeokbokki after this?"

Everyone was shocked when Seohyun suggested ddeokbokki after a hotpot buffet. Yonghwa couldn't even think of eating 1 piece of ddeokbokki as his zip was going to burst anytime. Fortunately, Jungshin knew Hongdae area well and he recommended ddeokbokki from one of the stalls along the road junction. He added that they could buy 1 portion to share. Hence, after paying for the bill for hotpot buffet, they made their way to the road stall which Jungshin recommended. Seohyun was eating the deokbokki by herself while they walked back to the car. And just about half way there, Seohyun finished up the entire serving of ddeokbokki and felt like having more.

JH: "Oh, Seohyun you finished all? And it's not enough?"

JS: "See, I told you it's good!"

YH: "Why not you guys wait here, I'll get her another one."

Everyone waited for Yonghwa to return with the ddeokbokki while the rest of the members were curious about Seohyun's cravings. They have heard of girls who have certain cravings when they got pregnant and finally got to witness it by themselves. So, they asked Seohyun things like, what happens when she can't eat the food she wants and how long does the cravings last.

SH: "It depends, sometimes I forget about it really quick but sometimes the cravings are there for a few days. I get upset when I'm hungry."

JH: "We should go shop for groceries soon and Yonghwa Hyung can turn his kitchen into storage to keep different types of ingredients and food in case Seohyun has special order."

When Yonghwa got back with the ddeobokki, Seohyun happily gobbled down a few pieces and then stopped.

YH: "Don't tell me you can't eat anymore."

SH: "The ddeokbokki is too sticky..."

Everyone broke into laughters except for Yonghwa as he really couldn't think of eating anything anymore. Yonghwa begged for the rest of the members to share the ddeokbokki and in the end, Yonghwa still have to finished about half of the portion left over by Seohyun.

After getting up the car...

YH: "Hyun ah, I ate so much that I can't even breathe properly while sitting down."

SH: "Ahhh... Yong, I'm so sorry... Hehe. The baby made me do it. Not me."

YH: "Yeah? Our baby made you do this? Ok then.. "

(The other members felt mushy and Minhyuk was shaking his head)

MH: "Hyung is a different person now."

YH: "How different?"

MH: "You are showing aegyo, even with us around."

JS: "Only Seohyun can change him."

JH: "Seohyun likes that..."

SH: "It's cute when he does that. Don't you think so? (looks at Yonghwa)

MH: "Oh.,, so mushy you two." (Rests head on Jungshin)

Yonghwa, who was usually noisy, sat quietly as he was too full to even breathe. As soon as he got home, he lied down on the bed flat and couldn't move. He couldn't recall when was the last time he felt so full and swore to hit for the gym the next day. Seohyun, on the other hand, was listening to music and doing stretching before she goes to bed, with comfortable mood.

Early next morning, Yonghwa woke up and cooked chicken porridge for breakfast. Yonghwa decided to cook just enough for the two of them and if Seohyun asked for more, he would just give her some of his share so that he wont end up eating the leftover if Seohyun decides not to eat. Yonghwa then woke Seohyun up and happy signals ran through her body as she smells food from the kitchen. The porridge was cooked perfectly and the taste was just right for Seohyun. As the porridge was steaming hot, Seohyun tasted bit by bit and eventually finished the entire bowl.

SH: "Yong, this is soooo good! I could eat another bowl."

YH: "Hmm, that's all we have. But you can have mine, we can share."

SH: "No.. you won't have enough to eat then!"

YH: "I thought I ate for a week's supply yesterday, i'm still boated. I'll be happy if you can finish half of these for me."

SH: "Ah, really? I'll eat then!"

While surfing the net on their ipad separately, the couple shared the bowl of porridge between them. Yonghwa had only a few mouthful before he realized that Seohyun had finished the entire bowl.

YH: "Hyun ah, you finished everything?" (holding his laughter)

SH: "Oops."

YH: "It's ok. Are you full now?"

SH: "Yes. Very!"

YH: "Ok, that's good. Don't worry, I can't eat much anyway."

SH: "Thanks Yong.. It was really tasty. Will you cook this again tomorrow?"

YH: "We'll see tomorrow. You may just end up wanting to eat other things and make me finish everything."

A few hours later, Yonghwa's stomach rumbled as he only had a few mouthful of the porridge. Seohyun was also telling him that she's hungry again. Now Yonghwa has to decide whether to cook 2 packets of noodles (1.5 pkt for Hyun and 0.5 pkt for him) or 3 packets (2 pkt for Hyun and 1 pkt for him). Normally, 1 packet of noodles for Yonghwa is just nice, so if he cooks only 2 packets, he may end up being hungry again soon. Without thinking too much, Yonghwa decided to cook 3 packets since Seohyun's a pretty big eater lately.

YH: "Noodles' ready!"

SH: "Huh, chicken abalone flavour? I wanted spicy chicken, Yong!!"

YH: "What? I can add chilli powder for you, no issue."

SH: "It's not the same!" (took a few mouthfuls and stopped eating)

YH: "Hyun ah, don't do this to me! I cooked 3 packets because I thought you can eat more!" (Yonghwa losing his mind)

Yonghwa couldnt believe it. His wife is having serious "food swing" issues and if this continues, he will gain more weight than his pregnant wife in no time. He looked into the pot and didnt want to waste the food. Thus, he ate about 2/3 of the noodles and packed the remaining 1/3 into a container and store it in the fridge. After staring at his buldging tummy for a few seconds, he decided to call Jonghyun and ask him to go to the gym together. The guys met up and headed to the gym which they go frequently.

JH: "So, Hyung, is this going to happen till the baby is born?"

YH: "I don't know. Jonghyun ah, i feel nauseated."

JH: "Haha, hyung, who's pregnant? You or Seohyun? I havent heard Seohyun mentioned that she felt nausea."

YH: "I never knew that i have to get pregnant along with her. But the funny thing is, she doesnt seem to put on weight at all."

JH: "Maybe the baby's eating too. Haha."

YH: "If this is true, the baby will be 3kg inside her after just 1 month!"

JH: "It's good isnt it, that she's eating well. The baby will grow well too I suppose."

YH: "Actually, seeing her enjoying her food makes me really happy. As long as she doesnt stop eating suddenly and look at me. Then i know i'm dead."

JH: "Hyung, as a father and husband, you should grow together with them. The fans always commented that you looked skinny. Show them your chubby side. Haha."

 

After working out at the gym, both of them went to a nearby supermarket to do a quick grocery shopping. Yonghwa ended up with 6 big bags of loot as the fridge at his place is running out of supply soon. Thoughtful Yonghwa also bought cheese, milk, soy bean milk, fruits and vegetables for his wife and hope that all these will last her until she goes back to work in a few days' time.

At home, Seohyun was busy with catching up on her work as SNSD will be performing on a live show next week. Her manager has informed her of the changes that have been arranged and the instructor will be going through the dance steps with her when she gets back to work. Seohyun decided to take a short break when Yonghwa got home and greeted her with bags of groceries. The couple gave each other a hug and Yonghwa refused to let go of Seohyun.

YH: "My Hyunnie.. why are you working so hard. You should rest more before going back to work." (resting Seohyun's head on his chest)

SH: "Ah.. Just thought i should do a bit of homework before going back."

YH: "When you get back to work, you must take extra care of yourself and our baby ok, eat well and hydrate yourself. If you feel tired, let your unnies know. You are the type who never rejects." (sounded very concerned)

SH: "I know.. don't worry about me."

YH: "Has your hair grown back already? And does the wound still hurt? Let me see..." (checking on Seohyun's head)

SH: "No more pain so far. I'm changing my parting so that i can cover the wound completely."

YH: "Good. Anyway I bought lots of things for you from the supermarket. You little rat, you can snack as much as you want."

SH: "So happy..!"

YH: "Always happy when we talk about food."

SH: "Happy to think about them, happiest when i eat them!"

YH: "Haha.. so adorable." (pinches Seohyun's nose)

SH: "I want some strawberries. Feed me!"

YH: "O.. You want me to feed you?" (gives a naughty look)

Yonghwa took out the strawberries  and washed them then teased Seohyun with them. While offering the strawberries, he would move the strawberries whenever Seohyun attempts to eat them. Then, Yonghwa places the strawberry on his lips and waited for Seohyun to pick it up with her tongue and mouth. Seohyun did so and after a few rounds she sat on Yonghwa's laps, facing him, hard at every strawberry which is partially in his mouth. The strawberry play then made the couple wanting more from each other. Yonghwa then removed Seohyun's top and bra and kissed her s which were perfectly placed at where his lips were. Seohyun stood up to remove her shorts and . Yonghwa had a good look at her body. She still has a perfect figure.  Seohyun then pulled down Yonghwa's pants and sat on his laps again. While sitting on him, she kissed Yonghwa deeply and moved her hips around. Yonghwa loves it when she rubs around on him like that. It feels like she's teasing him just before he inserts it fully inside of her. Yonghwa got hard when the wetness inside Seohyun spreads all over his . The lubricated contact made it easier to insert into her. He then asked Seohyun to move up so that he could go inside of her. 

Seohyun rode on Yonghwa for a while before Yonghwa sat up and rock her really fast and hard. In no time, he has his load all over Seohyun. The couple had not made love with each other for quite awhile. Yonghwa had too much to hold and ended up staining many parts of their couch. Just as Seohyun was trying to catch her breath, Yonghwa laid Seohyun on the couch and went on top of her. 

YH: "Hyunnie.. You want one more time?"

SH: "Do it, Yong.."

The couple continued to pleasure each other as Yonghwa showed off his stamina to his wife. It wouldn't be too long before Seohyun's tummy gets bigger and while they can enjoy making love in all sorts of positions, they'll take the chance. 

 

---

to be continued..