Who is she?

Fate will return you what you try to let go

While Yonghwa and Jungshin were on sick leave, Jonghyun took up the role of an elder brother and attended interviews and fan sign event with Minhyuk for some of the events which were planned several months ago before the plane crash. The CNBlue members received lots of love from fans and co-workers whenever they represent their group for the events. Both brothers thanked everybody for their support and promised the fans that once Yonghwa and Jungshin recover completely, CNBlue will come back with a bang!

During the stay at home, Yonghwa took the opportunity to compose more songs. He felt reborn after the plane crash as he felt like he was given a second chance to live. He went through so much in a short time and when he was trapped in an unknown island while missing his loved ones, his will to survive became stronger. All these life experience made him grow and he was able to apply them in his music. While Yonghwa was filling up the lyrics for one of his songs, he suddenly thought of Hannah and how they first met on the plane. He remembered clearly how Hannah told him that she was thankful to him as she has decided to give up on her life. He felt pitiful towards her for some reason. And the fact that Hannah has confessed her love to him, he was in a more difficult position to shun away from her.  Even though deep inside Yonghwa's heart, he knew that the kind of feelings he had towards Hannah were very different from those he had for Seohyun. Hannah was like a little sis while Seohyun was his everything. But as soft hearted as he could be, he slowly allowed thoughts of Hannah to inspire him to complete his song, titled "Live on well".

Jungshin was also back to practicing his bass after a long rest. After all that had happened, he learnt to appreciate his family and friends more. He was very serious during practice and while he was taking a break, he went into Yonghwa's room. Yonghwa was abit hesitant in the beginning but decided to play the song he has composed earlier to Jungshin.

As soon as Yonghwa finished singing the song, Jungshin looked down and took awhile to express his concern.

JS: "Hyung, it's for Hannah?"
YH: "No no no.. It's not written entirely for her. It's just that she gave me the lots of inspiration and i also added in some of my imagination."
JS: "The melody is nice and the song is very touching."
(Yonghwa noticed Jungshin's worried look)
YH: "Don't worry, this is just one of the songs which i haven't decided whether to record in the album. I've written one for Seohyun too. I bet she will like it."
JS: "Haha, Hyung, just be nice to Seohyun. JUST Seohyun."
(Jungshin trying to hint Yonghwa)
YH: "What? Of course i'd be nice to her. If not, who else?"
JS: "That's more like it"


MH & JH: "We are home!!!"
JS: "Yay! What's for dinner?"
JH: "Japanese food!"
MH: "Yonghwa hyung, come out for dinner!"
YH: "Hey guys, before that, listen to this song.. What do you think?"
(Yonghwa strummed his guitar and began singing)
MH: "Wow.. it's so touching.. but i bet it will be a fan's favourite."
JH: "Sounds good. Anything happened to you? Why these lyrics?"
JS: "It's obvious right, there's hidden meaning?"
YH: "It's a story about a very lonely girl who has no will to live her life. Then she met someone who was able to change her life and have a very positive thinking."
JS: "She fell for the guy but the guy is already taken."
(Yonghwa stared hard at Jungshin as Jungshin looked away quickly)
MH: "What's all these about?"
JS: "You guys know that we were on that island with another girl right? Her name is Hannah. We don't keep in contact with her now but when we were trapped there, Hannah got closer to Yonghwa hyung."
(Jonghyun and Minhyuk looked at Yonghwa in disbelief)
MH: "Really? It's not true right, hyung?"
YH: "She was alone and she survived the crash with us, we tried to be close to support each other."
JS: "Keep close by crawling on top of you? She likes you, hyung. You should just push her away you know. If not for me, i wonder if she will you there."
YH: "JUNGSHIN ah..."
JH: "It's too much. What will you do if someone did the same thing to Seohyun? Can you accept it? If you dont like what someone will do to you, don't do it as well."
MH: "Hyung ah, you may find that girl pitiful or what, but Seohyun was worse. Do you know that when both of you were missing, Seohyun made headlines across all newspapers and tabloids. People were speculating that Jonghyun hyung and her were dating just because Seohyun was caught coming to our dorm with him. Reporters followed her everywhere and once she met up with your parents and the news reported that she was taking the opportunity to win sympathy vote from your parents. It was so hard for her. I was thinking if you dont make it back alive i might as well marry her."
YH: "MARRY HER? Are you crazy? but seriously, she was constantly on the news? She didnt even tell me about it."

After dinner, Yonghwa went into his room and read up on all the news on Seohyun for the past month. He couldnt believe the absurdity of the reports and blamed himself for making Seohyun go through all these. Now that he understand why the brothers sounded protective over Seohyun, he put the song aside and went on to composing other songs. But, is it time to announce their relationship?


---

to be continued...