We got married! (For real)

Fate will return you what you try to let go

It has been a hectic period for both Yonghwa and Seohyun as they were performing overseas most of the time. With just a few  months left before their wedding, the couple were also busy with their new love nest. Seohyun mentioned before that she hoped to stay near her parents after she got married and Yonghwa too needed to go back his form often to practice with s. Thus, Yonghwa surprised Seohyun as he bought an apartment which is just a block away from the dorm and Seohyun's parents place.

Seohyun was delighted when Yonghwa showed her the house when he was sending her home one day. Yonghwa brought her up to another block in the same neighbourhood as she lived and she kept telling him that they went up the wrong block, only to realize that it was their home. 

For the next few months, the couple will be moving in their things bit by bit when they are in Seoul and not to forget, they had to oversee their big day's preparations too. Many couples have opted to go on a honeymoon after their wedding but this couple would just like to stay home and spend time with each other. When overseas, the couple texted each other often and count down together to their big day.

As remaining months turned to days, Seohyun ensured she went for facial and spa, as well as did manicure and pedicure with her unnies. She was in Seoul before Yonghwa comes back to join her 2 days before the wedding. 

Fortunately, with help of a wedding planner and brides maids and brides grooms, the wedding preparations seemed to be well taken care of. 

A night before the wedding day, Yonghwa finally put down all his work and relaxed by himself by lighting aromatic candles in his room. He loved the scent and while listening to music, he could feel his mind calmed down. Before he went to bed that night, he texted Seohyun, "Good night and see you later my wife to be."

On their wedding day, Seohyun looked stunning in her sweetheart neckline ball gown. She looked like an angel and Yonghwa looked as dashing as ever whenever in a suit. Many family, relatives, colleagues and friends attended their wedding and offered them many blessings. 

It was an emotional moment for Yonghwa to see Seohyun's dad walked her down the aisle. He couldn't believe that he is marrying the girl he loves since he first met her during filming and at that moment he couldn't take his eyes off her. 

When the couple exchanged their vows, many were moved to tears...

YH: "Thank you for accepting who I am. To me, you meant everything and I would stay with you through good or bad. From this day onwards, I make you mine and I will make your life complete. I promise to love you with all I have and I will love you until the day I close my eyes."

SH: "Thank you for your gift of love. I'm proud to be the one you love and I'm proud to love someone like you. I promise to be your strength when you are weak and be your light when your days are dark. From now onwards, we live as one." 

Seohyun was crying under her veil and Yonghwa wiped it off with his hand. He proceeded to kiss his bride and walked down the stage as husband and wife. Jonghyun then presented "Love light" to the couple with Minhyuk and Jungshin standing behind him. Many friends also sang throughout the ceremony to offer their blessings to the newly wed. 

The Jungs and the Seos became a family on this night and after the wedding dinner, Yonghwa and Seohyun spent their first night together as husband and wife at the bridal suite, complimentary offer by the hotel. Because the couple had a busy schedule before their wedding, both of the them hugged each other to sleep and slept through the night soundly.

The next morning, the couple started packing up and checking out of the hotel by noon to head back to their new house. Their first night was a little different from most married couples but they were rejuvenated after the long hours of sleep and felt happier the next day. 

---

to be continued... 

 

[Note from author]

**Hey, the stories are getting more explicit since the yongseo couple has gotten married. Let me warn you of some ual content after this chaper. Please be prepared :) **