Merry Christmas

Fate will return you what you try to let go

[Slightly explicit content in this chapter]

 

After weeks of overseas performance, both Yonghwa and Seohyun finally got back in Korea to celebrate the holiday season together. Usually, towards the end of the year, most of the groups will be back in the country to attend various end of year awards and performances, hence it was also a good time to catch up with friends and family.

Seohyun was in the living room, decorating the Christmas tree and wrapping presents. Because Yonghwa's wrapping is usually I unpresentable, he has pleaded Seohyun to wrap all of his gifts to his friends and family. Poor Seohyun sat down and wrapped about 50 presents in 2 hours. Yonghwa even made fun of her saying she looked like she worked in a department store's customer service counter who was incharge of gift wrapping.

Just then, Yonghwa went up to Seohyun and handed her a box. "Merry Christmas in advance my hyunnie." Yonghwa sat beside Seohyun, waiting for her to open up her gift. Seohyun got lively again after wrapping presents and opened the gift box enthusiastically. 

SH: "What is this? Looks weird!"

YH: "Santarina suit."

SH: "Oh, so I wear this for our Christmas party with your brothers?"

YH: "Eh, no! Look carefully! How can you wear that to the party? It's only got a Santa hat, bikini and santarina G string."

SH: "G string?!" 

YH: "It.. It comes in a set." (slightly blushing)

SH: "You sure you didn't choose it on purpose? Ah, what do I do with this.."

YH: "Wear it of course."

SH: "Yong.. You know that I was so busy for the past week that I couldn't find time to go back to the doctor to refill my prescription right? I've told you the other day that we cannot have any intimate moment for at least a month, until I restart on the pills."

YH: "Yeah, you mentioned yesterday." 

SH: "So, you still want me to wear these on Christmas?"

YH: "Of course. I can behave well."

Seohyun kept her gift inside the bed room and knowing that her husband is a coffee addict, she gave him a Nespresso Gusto machine for Christmas. However, to prevent him from over drinking, Seohyun kept most of the capsules in a locked drawer which only can be accessed by her. Yonghwa would need to seek her permission if he needs to drink more. 

Sometimes Yonghwa wondered whether he has changed ever since in a relationship with Seohyun. He used to be the fussy leader in his band and his brothers tend to follow his ways of doing things. However, He noe would happily obey Seohyun's instruction and hardly wants his way as long as Seohyun is happy. But overall, he is happily married and love his wife a lot and that's what matter.

---

On Christmas Day, Seohyun was very excited to have the whole day packed with events with meeting SNSD unnies for lunch, as well as dinner with CNBlue members. During dinner, since there was no recording or filming scheduled on Christmas Boxing Day, Yonghwa bought a dozen cans of beer and red wine. Seohyun then recalled Hyohyeon telling her preciously that she should learn to drink a little so that she could drink with Yonghwa. Hyoyeon added that it is usually during such timing that the guy will open up his heart and share his feelings with the girl. Seohyun saw that everybody was enjoying and decided to try a bit of red wine as well. 

JS: "Woh, Seohyun are u drinking wine?"

SH: "Yes, just want to try abit."

YH: "Hyun ah, don't drink if you can't. Don't force yourself too much."

SH: "Ah.. I'm not forcing. I can try a little."

JH: "Go slow Seohyun. Try it."

MH: "Ooh, Seohyun is so cool." (claps)

The boys were celebrating Seohyun's first red wine with cheers and more wine. Seohyun thought that the red wine tasted quite alright and was more relax subsequently.  "Steak and red wine really goes well isn't it?" Yonghwa looked at Seohyun with a smile, happy that his wife is putting in effort to join in the fun. 

After the dinner, since the other members don't really drink, Yonghwa brought the left over beer and wine back to his home. There, Seohyun suggested that they spend some time together to drink and have heart to heart chat. Yonghwa was surprised that Seohyun came out with this idea and agreed without thinking much. 

YH: "Hyun ah.. Where's the gift I got for you? Aren't u supposed to put it on for me today?"

SH: "Ah, you didn't forget about it." (grinning)

YH: "Put it on.. Put it on. Go.. " (Yonghwa begging her)

SH: "Alright. Just for my husband." (reluctantly went in bedroom to get changed)

After a few minutes, Seohyun walked in the santarina suit which Yonghwa got for her. She walked towards Yonghwa and deliberately commented that she forgot her Santa hat and turned around. Yonghwa's eyes widened to see her exposed as she was dressed in a red and white g-string. 

YH: "Woh.. Killer." (mumbled in his busan accent)

SH: "Did you just say killer? Haha.."

YH: "y santarina, are you gonna have some drinks with me?"

SH: "Ok, I'm coming!" (winks at Yonghwa)

Yonghwa couldn't stop ogling at Seohyun and while chatting with his wife, he was even flirting with her. 

While Yonghwa went to answer a phone call, Seohyun was drinking wine by herself. As she gained more confidence, she finished a glass in one gulp. Yonghwa joined her again a while later and refilled her glass. But by then Seohyun could feel the alcohol effect setting in. She continued to sip until Yonghwa saw her behaving weirdly especially when the way she was answering his questions seemed abnormal. Yonghwa then asked Seohyun to stop after she finished hers and he finished up the remaining wine all by himself. 

The alcohol content in wine is way higher than that in beer and drinking wine in a gulp will make one really dizzy almost instantaneously. Although Yonghwa could drink better than Seohyun, he had drank more than his usual intake and was also feeling the effect of alcohol. 

Seohyun had trouble walking back to the bedroom and Yonghwa had to hold her all the way from their living room. Inside the bedroom, Seohyun was complaining that she felt warm and Yonghwa managed to get her a wet towel to wipe around he face and neck. Just then, Yonghwa took a good look at Seohyun and found her extremely attractive. He got up on top of her and started kissing her on her lips and neck. Seohyun was in a half asleep and half awake but as Yonghwa was fondling her all over, she seemed to have forgotten about contraception. By then Seohyun knew what her husband was up to but she couldn't stop him as she was also enjoying the pleasure and everytime when Yonghwa kisses her on her neck, she would stop resisting and let him continue. Yonghwa then went on to undress Seohyun and kissed all over her body. Seohyun enjoyed Yonghwa making love to her and while he tried to make his way inside her, she moaned and called his name softly. Yonghwa's movement intensified when he heard her cooing seductively. Yonghwa was moving in and out of her so fast that in no time he ed inside Seohyun. 

Seohyun worried a little when she felt the warm liquid loaded inside her but she was too tired and dizzy to worry about anything. Hence she cleaned herself up a little and went straight to bed. Yonghwa lied on his back and he wasn't even a bit worried about making Seohyun pregnant as he has always wanted to have kids with her. It was a selfish act but he blamed it on Seohyun for being so y and attractive. 

--

The next morning, Seohyun woke up and found herself next to Yonghwa, both . Her head was spinning and she was feeling nauseated from the alcohol effect and woke Yonghwa up. 

SH: "Wake up Yong." (Shaking Yonghwa's shoulders)

YH: "Hyun ah.."

SH: "I told you that we can't have until next month, Yong!" 

YH: "Did we..?" (grinning with his eyes closed)

SH: "I'm not going to talk to you anymore!"

YH: "Hyun.. Sorry.. I.. couldn't control it. I'll behave next time." (Sat up and rested his head on Seohyun's shoulder)

SH: "Next time?! I'm warning you now. Don't do anything anymore until I get my next period!"

YH: "Don't worry too much Hyun. Let it be. You know some people try so long and couldn't conceive, you must have luck. Let nature takes it's course."

SH: "I know what you mean, but just not too soon."

YH: "Alright, alright, I understand, Hyun. Don't be worried ok, we won't be so lucky. Haha"

 

---

to be continued..