CNBaby Sitters Club

Fate will return you what you try to let go

Yonghwa and Seohyun got to make a last minute trip to their nearby supermarket to get milk powders, diapers and groceries. As Seohyun's parent were not in Seoul, the couple turned to the CNBlue members for help. Jonghyun has just finished filming and on his way back while It was off day for Minhyuk and Jungshin. Since the guys had filmed "one day daddy" before, they were quite confident that they could handle the 6 weeks old babies. The couple instructed the guys to heat up the milk from the fridge using the warmer and to burp the babies after feeding. They also left many handwritten notes on how to handle the babies and where to find the things they need. While the couple goes shopping, the other members will be at their home with the babies.

YH: "Minhyuk, Jungshin, I'm leaving my babies' life in your hands. Please call us if you are unsure of anything. Hyung has treated you both well all the time, do the same to my babies alright?" 

MH: "Hyung, I think we can handle this. Jonghyun is coming back anyway. We have 3 men here."

JS: "Yah, don't worry. Minhyuk's good at this. Don't worry."

SH: "Ah.. Ok, call us if you need help. We won't take too long."

The couple went off and they hurried their way as they still feel abit worried leaving the babies with the members. Seohyun trusted that the guys will take good care of the babies but Yonghwa was the skeptical one, having lived with them together for many years. He is however, more assured to have Minhyuk around.

Back at the couple's home...

Minhyuk and Jungshin stayed in the babies' room, as though on 24 hours surveillance.

JS: "Totally cute.. Minhyuk, who do you like more, Hyun-ae or Hyun-ki?"

MH: "they are both very adorable. This is tough. Hmm, but I've always wanted a daughter first. So I'll go for Hyun-ae. You?"

JS: "I like Hyun-ki. Look at his eyes and lips, totally a replica of Yonghwa hyung. He's got a very mischievous look though."

MH: "How do you see the look? All babies look the same!"

JS: "No.. No... Hyun-ki looks playful when he's awake. So cute."

(door bell rings)

MH: "Must be Jonghyun Hyung, I'll open the door."

(MH greeted Jonghyun at the door)

JH: "Baby sitters, 3 of us? Haha."

MH: "Good to have you here. Extra pair of hands."

Just then Hyun-ki woke up and stared at Jungshin, who was Hyun-ki's cheeks and making funny faces at him. After a few seconds, Hyun-ki's face crunched and he cried loudly. His cry was loud and eventually his sister got woken up as well. As Hyun-ae was sharing the baby cot with Hyun-ki still, she was next to Hyun-ki and with her mittens, she touched her little brother several times as though she was comforting him. 

JH: "Hey, what did you do Jungshin ah."

JS: "I don't know, he just cried suddenly."

MH: "Aw, look at Hyun-ae, she's touching her brother. Hyun-ki calmed down a little."

JS: "It's true, is that how close twins are? I wish I had a twin sister too."

JH: "Is he hungry? Did Seohyun say when is the next feeding?"

 MH: "Oh yes, it's about time. Shall we feed them?"

JS: "I'll get the milk. Just have to use the warmer and wait for about 8 minutes?"

JH: "One bottle 8 min? Or 4min each bottle?"

MH: "Huh? Is there a difference? Just put it in and we'll try later."

After about 4 minutes, Jungshin removed the bottle from the bottle. He tried to feel the bottle to see if the temperature is right. The exterior of the bottle seemed warm but he wasn't sure if the milk inside would be of the same temperature.

JS: "How should I test if the milk is warm enough?"

MH: "Is the bottle too hot?"

JS: "It feels just nice, but will the milk inside be cold?"

JH: "Just open up and try abit. Use a spoon."

Minhyuk and Jungshin burst out laughing after Jonghyun suggesting tasting the milk which has been stored in the fridge by Seohyun. 

MH: "Seriously? I can't.. Jungshin you try."

JS: "Me? Drinking Seohyun's milk. Ah... Seriously? No.. " 

The three guys were already laughing their lungs out at the thought of who was going to try Seohyun's milk. Then Minhyuk, being the logical one, called Yonghwa to ask for help. 

MH: "Yonghwa Hyung said to change the bottle cap to the rubber teats and u squeeze a little milk out on the back of your palm to test the temperature! And it's 8 minute each bottle.. Ah... Really you guys..."

JS: "You are going to get killed for suggesting to taste Seohyun's milk, Jonghyun Hyung."

Finally after a while, the milk got warmed up and Jungshin helped feed Hyun-ki first. He was real hard and looked like he was starving. Hyun-ae on the other hand was gently on the bottle and took a longer time to finish her milk than her brother. Jungshin then tried go burp Hong-ki by lifting him up from the cot and patting his back while placing the baby on his lap.

Jonghyun squatted I front of Jungshin and observed how Jungshin was patting Hyun-ki. Jonghyun finds it amazing and as he got nearer to Hyun-ki's face, Hyun-ki gave a loud burp and literally puked on Jonghyun's face like a merlion. Jungshin was about to laugh at the funniest sight he ever witnessed but he had to get a towel to clean Hyun-ji up first before he dirties himself more. Jonghyun was too shocked to react and he couldn't say anything anyway since the milk was splashed onto his face. He immediately walked to the bathroom to clean up.

Minhyuk was almost fainting away after having a good laugh as he witnessed how Hyun-ki's burp turned so powerful that he actually puked on Jonghyun's face. While Jungshin and Jonghyun were busy with the mess, Minhyuk took his time to feed Hyun-ae who has been easy to take care of since the couple left home. Minhyuk fell in love her as she was totally sweet and adorable, a strong resemblance of her mother. 

MH: "Hyun-ae ah, Are you done drinking? Uncle Minhyuk will burp you then. Can you not create a mess like your brother? Hehe."

Minhyuk carefully lifted Hyun-ae up, prepared a napkin and followed Jungshin's method. He patted her for about a minute or so before she let out a burp and just a little milk drooled out. 

MH: "Hyun-ae's such a good girl! Baby massage! Let's do baby massage!" (moving hyun-ae's legs and hands and massaging her shoulders)

JS: "Aiiiishh.. Hyun-ki ah, that was good isn't it? You threw up on Uncle Jonghyun's face, good job.. Good job.."

Jonghyun threw soiled towel at Jungshin and both of them started all over again. 

JH: "I'll remember that, Hyun-ki."(jokingly)

Jungshin then changed Hyun-ki into another set of clothes and wiped his face and body with a wet handkerchief. Just as Jungshin was buttoning up Hyun-ki's romper, he thought he smell something unpleasant. He looked at Jonghyun and they both concluded Hyun-ki must have pooed. 

JH: "Jungshin, you'll be changing the diaper? I can't do it, I don't know how."

JS: "Can we just wait for Seohyun to be back?"

JH: "Won't the poo become pancake when they get home? All flatten out. Will you like it if it's you? Do it."

JS: "Right... Hmm Hyun-ki please cooperate. It's my 1st time.."

MH: "I think Hyun-ae pooed as well? It smells bad."

JH: "(sniff) yes it's the same kind of smell as Hyun-ki. Minhyuk changing for her?"

MH: "This is too.. "

JH: "Too what?"

MH: "Hyung, Hyun-ae's a girl. I can't just change her diaper like that right?"

JH: "Ah.. She's a girl. It will look different. Unfamiliar."

JS: "Look different? Hahaha, Hyung, what are you saying!"

JH: "MInhyuk, have you seen before?"

MH: (blushed) Hyung.. Why are you asking this? It's just that if I were to change her diaper will she be embarrased when she grows up next time and she knew that I've changed her diaper before? Am I thinking too much? Haha."

JH: "She's a baby now. She can't clean up herself."

MH: "Ah.. Hyun-ae ah, Uncle Minhyuk is so embarrased for you, you know. Can you wait a little while more for your mummy to be back?"

JS: "Hyun-ki ah!!! Hyung, help! Towel!!" (Frantic mode)

Minhyuk and Jonghyun looked over and saw Jungshins wet face. Hyun-ki was up to mischief again and this time just after Jungshin has wiped him clean and preparing to wrap him up with a diaper, he peed on Jungshin face. 

JS: "I saw his kind of stiffen up abit and was wondering if babies do that too! Now I know it's a warning sign. The next thing I realize was my hair was wet, it felt warm."

Jonghyun laughed uncontrollably hard and he thought he rather help Minhyuk out with Hyun-ae as Hyun-ki was causing too many problems for them. 

JH: "I think I will have daughters instead of son next time."

MH: "Yeah daughters are good. But sons are playful, will be nice too. I want both."

JS: "I need to wash my hair. I've got special hair essence tonight."

JH: "Ask Yonghwa Hyung for hair treatment fees later."

After the babies were cleaned up, they we're put back into the baby cot. Since the babies were satisfied after the feed, they were seen smiling in their dreams. The smiles could melt anyone's heart and Jungshin quickly took a few pictures of the twins and even posted their photos in his IG and twitter and captioned "CNBaby sitter club for a night". Yonghwa saw the photos on his twitter and even favorited Jungshin's tweet. He felt relieved to know that his babies were in good hands.

When the couple got home, Jonghyun was watching Tv show in the living room while carrying Hyun-ki in his arms, while Minhyuk was beside him, carrying Hyun-ae. Jungshin opened the door and shared with the couple what Hyun-ki did to him ang Jonghyun. The couple couldn't help but laugh at Jonghyun and Jungshin but apologized on their son's behalf. They then promised to treat them to a restaurant for dinner next time. 

MH: "Hyung, Hyun-ae is such an easy baby to take care. She is so lovely. I like her even more after today. Oh Seohyun, Hyun-ae pooed I think but I didn't change for her a diaper yet."

SH: "Ah, really? It's ok I will change her now."

MH: "It's just that I don't know if I should help to change.. She's a girl.. So.."

SH: "Haha, I guess it's fine. She wouldn't know anything."

MH: "Um, I think it's better to wait for you."

SH: "Wah, Minhyuk you can be father soon, you have all it takes."

YH: "Minhyuk will be a good father. He has always wanted to have a daughter."

SH: "Oh really? I thought guys would want a son more."

YH: "Daughters are lovely... "

MH: "I'll come over more often when I'm free. Just to see Hyun-ae."

YH: "Are you going to date my girl?"

MH: "Haha of course not."

SH: "Anyway, really thankful to have you guys around. Sorry if the babies are a little naughty like their father. Thank you for your help guys."

YH: "Why naughty like me, Hyun?"

JS: "I think it's true, Hyun-ji takes after you Hyung. But he's very adorable too."

JH: "It's getting late, we should leave now. We will come over when we can. Let us know if you need help."

YH & SH: "Thanks guys.. Bye."

(The members left)

YH: "Hyun, I can't wait for them to grow up, see what kind of personalities they have and how the look like when they are older. How interesting isn't it?"

SH: "Yah, and I can't wait for them to call mama and papa!"

YH: "Grateful to you Hyun, thanks for having our children. I love you."

SH: "Hmm..."(Smiles)

YH: " Why?"

SH: "Nothing, then I'm thankful to you for making our children? Haha."

Yonghwa looked away shyly and went to check on the babies while Seohyun was smiling to herself as the last time Yonghwa said "I love you" to her was on their wedding day. It was mushy to hear him mention the three words but to Seohyun, she really loves it as he didn't say it often, perhaps only when he really meant it.

 

---

to be continued..