Running man - Lover's special

Fate will return you what you try to let go

Yonghwa was excited to be appearing on Running man show again. He was very happy that Jonghyun will be joining him too for this episode's filming. Since young, Yonghwa was competitive and he hated losing, that was also why the PDs liked him and always invited him on show. Yonghwa reminded Jonghyun that if they were to be on the same team then Jonghyun would have to work harder! However, other thank knowing that Jonghyun was one of the guests with him, Yobghwa was not told whether there were any other guests on that episode and he was looking forward to filming with the running man casts again. 

Normally, he would mix around with the running man casts before filming. However, at the start of the filming that day, Yonghwa was brought to a separate make up room with Jonghyun to get ready for filming. He suspected that it could be a spy game that day and thought nothing much. The running man casts were introducing the guests for the day when the PD instructed Yonghwa and Jonhyun to go over. As Yonghwa walked nearer to the camera spot, he was shocked to see Seohyun there! Seohyun was also in disbelief that her fiance would be on the same show as him. 

MC Jaesuk: "Our next guest, CNBLUE's Yonghwa and Jonghyun !!!" (Everybody at the scene was screaming and shouting Seohyun's name)
MC Jongkook: "Yonghwa-ssi, meet our other guest, Seohyun!!"

MC Jaesuk: "Jonghyun, we are always happy to have you here. I hope we will not be in the same team though!" (Jonghyun appeared on RM previously and always looked blur and get eliminated easily)

Both Jonghyun and Yonghwa went over and stood beside MC Jaesuk but yonghwa found himself pushed to one side and ended up standing next to Seohyun. Seohyun was laughing when she caught Yonghwa's embarrassed expression. 

MC Jaesuk went on to explain that both guests did not know that they were filming this together as the PDs did a great . MC Jaesuk then congratulated Yonghwa and Seohyun on their recent engagement and they have specially prepared this special episode for them to get to know each other better before they get married. Everyone laughed while the couple was exceptionally shy on camera, especially Yonghwa who was always full of confidence when on running man. To make things interesting, MC Jongkook explained that Yonghwa and Seohyun will be playing against each other today. Yonghwa was caught on the camera, shaking his head while looking at Seohyun.

As the members got splitted up into 2 groups, Yonghwa was caught, many times, looking at Seohyun, even when the others were talking. 

Gary and Jihyo were laughing as they spotted Yonghwa and Seohyun looking at each other when MC Jaesuk was explaining the rules of the game. 

JH: "Yonghwa-ssi... he kept looking at Seohyun and when Seohyun looked at him, he smiled shyly. He is so cute!!"
YH: "Ah, i really did not know that Seohyun is here today. Suddenly i lose the mood to be competitive." (Everyone laughed)
Haha: "Yonghwa-ssi, I think we have a good chance to win you today. I bet you will go easy on Seohyun. Lucky to be in her team today."
SH: "Ah, Yonghwa is an ace, he will do well. Fighting Jung Yonghwa!" (Everyone awed with envy)

With that, the first game between the 2 groups got started. Each team will proceed to pick 3 random missions from the box and the opposite team will choose who to perform the mission.  The first team to complete 3 missions will be given the running ball.

Red team:

Jaesuk,Jihyo,Sukjin,Yonghwa,Kwangsoo

Blue team: 

Jongkook,Haha,Gary,Jonghyun,Seohyun

 

For the last mission, it's was the popular pocky stick game. Two members from a team will share a pocky stick and try to shorten the stick by biting it. The team with the shortest pocky stick left wins. Yonghwa knew that he will definitely be chosen but was shocked to find out that his partner will be Jihyo. Red team then revenged by picking Seohyun and Jonghyun. The rest of the members were ecstatic and couldn't wait to see how the 4 chosen members react. Yonghwa and Jihyo stepped up first and Yonghwa couldn't even look into Jihyo's eyes. Jihyo kept reminding Yonghwa that they were actors and they could do this. When the game start, Yonghwa and Jihyo both tilted their head and moved slowly towards each other. Yonghwa was caught moving his head backward when Jihyo's lips approached his. In the end, he broke free and the 5cm of the stick was left. 

Yonghwa looked away in embarrassment and  the worst is not over yet. Next, Jonghyun and Seohyun would also be challenging them. 

YH: "Watch it, Lee Jonghyun." (in busan dialect)

Jonghyun who had a stick in his mouth literally spit it out after hearing the death threat. The entire cast was laughing non stop and even Seohyun couldn't get the game started. Yonghwa then deliberately stood by the couple's side while watching them getting ready for the game. Jonghyun then turned and look at Jongkook, "I can't do this. I can't do this!!" His reaction got everybody laughing again and while finding his composure, Seohyun held his shoulders. 

YH: "What is this!" (Yonghwa stared at Seohyun, obviously jealous)

SH: "Oppa, don't' look."

The game began and Jonghyun closed his eyes tight and took a big bite and released the stick from his teeth. It was obvious to all that Jonghyun couldn't betray his brother in situation like this. Yonghwa looked at Seohyun, pretended to be angry. Seohyun even went over and pat on Yonghwa's back like a child. 

The filming was made enjoyable with Yonghwa's jealousy throughout. And when it was the last mission of name tag elimination through attack and defense, Yonghwa was hoping that he doesn't have to face off with Seohyun. Winning matters to Yonghwa but this time, his relationship with Seohyun is at stake. 

When red team proceeds to search and attack the blue team, Yonghwa declared that he would want to catch Jonghyun with his own hands. True enough, Jonghyun was eliminated by Yonghwa just within 5 minutes! The filming took place successfully and even though there were some minor injuries to Seohyun and Jihyo being dragged by Jongkook, it was a very memorable episode for everyone. Yonghwa was seen checking on Seohyun in the middle of the filming when he heard that she has missed a few steps while running away from Kwangsoo. 

The running man lovers special was recorded successfully and when the episode was aired, the viewership hit all time high since 1 year ago. The running man casts were also interviewed and commented that the Yongseo couple cared for each other during the show despite being on opposite teams. When Seohyun tripped while running away from Kwangsoo, Yonghwa went over immediately to check on Seohyun. The filming paused for awhile but after making sure that Seohyun was fine, he asked her to hide better and not run around. As most of the scenes were deleted, only the running man casts witnessed their strong bond. When Jonghyun was also interviewed about him playing the pocky stick game with Seohyun, he mentioned that he just couldn't get closer to Seohyun as it wasn't right. It was made worse with Yonghwa watching him by the side. Nevertheless, everyone commented that the filming was fun and they hope that the couple will return back to the show together again, maybe after their wedding!

The CNBlue members were watching the episode when it aired and it got everybody laughing from beginning to end. 

MH: "Jonghyun hyung, I would have freaked out if I were you, how could I play that with Seohyun with Yonghwa hyung there looking at me?"

JH: "Is it? I did freak out. Almost wet my pants."

JS: "Yonghwa hyung must be so angry when Seohyun touches your shoulders."

YH: "It's just for show. I acted jealous only."

Nobody believed Yonghwa's words though. They knew him inside out and they were very sure that Yonghwa will get jealous over such things. 

JH: "Hyung, I lost the game because of you."

YH: "You are not being professional enough. You could do better if you want."

JH: "How could I do that to my sis in law?"

The brothers joked around with each other and ended the night early to prepare for their practice tomorrow.