Love is 4 walls

Chenlay drabbles

Based on Jongdae being concerned for Yixing when they were filming their pathcode teasers.


"I'm fine Jongdae." Yixing insisted.

Jongdae gave him an unimpressed look. "No you're not. I ordered soup and medicine plus the masseuse will he here in an hour and a half. Come on, let's get you cleaned first."

Yixing smirked. "Will you be joining me?"

"Yes I will, because I want to make sure you don't take a cold shower instead of a nice warm bath."

"But Jongdae," Yixing whined. "Cold showers are the best."

"Not when you have a cold it's not. Honestly, you just don't know how to take care of yourself."

Yixing leaned in to give him a peck on the cheek. "That's because I have you to take care of me."

"That's cute but you're not getting out of this bath. And no either." Yixing let out a groan of disappointment. "We can't both be ill."

"Maybe SM will give us time off if we're both ill."

They looked at each other before bursting out into laughter.

"Good one."

Jongdae ran a warm bath with epsom salt before quickly stripping Yixing and himself. He helped Yixing into the bath before situating himself behind him to prevent the elder from trying to kiss him or him in anyway. They had to stay like this for 20 minutes so Jongdae began to massage the dancers back softly. Once the 20 minutes were up. Jongdae drained the bath and methodically cleaned Yixing and himself before wrapping Yixing in a big towel and carrying him to bed.

"I feel so pampered." Yixing said with a lazy smile on his face as he burrowed further under the covers.

"Don't fall asleep!"  Jongdae said sternly as he carried the food tray to their bed. "You need to eat first."

"I want sausages!"

Taking care of a sick Yixing was the equivalent of taking care of a small child.

"No." Jongdae said firmly. "You're going to have this soup, take medication and drink plenty of water."

"But I want sausages!"

"You can have sausages when you get better but you can't get better if you don't do as I say." Jongdae said patiently.

Yixing pouted at him before finally relenting. Jongdae slowly fed Yixing every spoonful of soup. Once he was done, he handed him his medicine and a glass of water.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Yixing said sleepily.

Jongdae tucked him into bed and pressed a kiss on his temple. "I'll eat now, you get some rest."

An hour later there was a soft knock on the door. Jongdae got out of their bed to open it.

"Oh Chen," The masseuse said in surprise. "I didn't expect you to be here."

Jongdae shrugged. "I'm just looking after Lay ge."

"Isn't that your manager's jobs?"

"I don't mind doing it. Please set up your things, I'll go wake him up."

The masseuse stayed for an hour and after he was gone, Jongdae insisted Yixing get some more rest.

"I'll wake you up once it's time for dinner, ok?" He said as he put Yixing back into bed.

Yixing smiled up at him. "You take such good care of me."

Jongdae huffed. "Of course I do, I love you, you idiot."

Yixing puckered his lips until Jongdae relented and gave him a kiss. "I love you too."


 

I can't believe it's been a year since I started this drabble series. I never knew I would write over 60 chapter or get this many views, subscribers and comments. Thank you everyone who's been with me since the start and to everyone who joined in later and enjoyed my stories. I hope to get this series to 100 before completing it. Maybe I'll start a second part if we get more Chenlay moments happening in the future. Oh and lastly the title has nothing to do with the chapter but f(x)'s new song 4 walls has been stuck in my head for days now so yeah, go support them if you can.